PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > TMNT 1989 Arcade
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-05-2009, 01:52 AM   #1
xYunG DipSetx

GoDz SoN x360a's Gamercard
Worst GAME EVER

I lik how der isnt any block button in dis piece of crap game.... funny how i die lik 40 time by myself in single player.... when i played dis game 4 da 1st time wen dis game 1st came out i didnt die more then 10 times... dis game iz bulls***
Old 08-05-2009, 01:58 AM   #2
Glowin Smurff

Glowin Smurff's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
i doubt you were playing this in 89, because if u were, then you wouldn't be talking like that in the first place. second, this is a straight over port from the original arcade game, and it's pretty true to it's roots, maybe you just suck at it? Also, i call bullshit on you remembering how many times you claim to have died in an arcade game 20years ago.

ps. the original arcade didn't have a 'block' either.

and please, your grammar or lack there of, and your 'text' speak is harder then piss to understand, please TRY to atleast sound like you got some education.

Last edited by Glowin Smurff; 08-05-2009 at 02:01 AM.
Glowin Smurff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:05 AM   #3
jasonorme666

Send a message via MSN to jasonorme666

jasonorme666's Gamercard
You sir, are an idiot...
jasonorme666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:15 AM   #4
KNUCKS x360a

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Smile

Sorry for the Off-Topic, but this Thread reminded me of a Hammer (yes, he dropped the MC by now! & Yes I remember it too!) interview from the 90's I read recently:

Quote:
Davey D: What do you see as being fake?

Hammer: Being fake to pretend like when you have a conversation. That your conversation is always laced with explicits. How can a rap artist be so intelligent as to deliver his music with metaphors, they hook up intellectual lives, they do all of these things...Very bright minds, then all of a sudden they're doing an interview and when you read it, one is led to believe the person only talks in broken english and bad sentences and that the very essence of ebonics is what this person's dialogue is built upon. That is not true. Lets start keeping it real. I'm saying to a lot of my partners who are rap artists, 'man when y'all do your next interview, speak without using all them explicits'... Not because you can do it, but because you are some type of role model to somebody. Let your fans know that when you want to speak one way you can and when you want to speak another, you can also do that. But you decide that on a larger level that you are going to speak this way, cause you want to influence your fans to be intelligent.
There are times & places!

Last edited by KNUCKS x360a; 08-05-2009 at 04:17 AM.
KNUCKS x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:27 AM   #5
jasonorme666

Send a message via MSN to jasonorme666

jasonorme666's Gamercard
lol brilliant.
jasonorme666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:52 AM   #6
SetsunaFSeiei
Banned User

Location: In this distorted world where everything is twisted ...

AdventCruz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Maybe you just flat out suck, ever think of that ? And fix your grammar and spelling ... my god, you know how to spell the words now i hope

If there was a block button the game would be to easy , plus it was an old game , none of the old games had a block button , you live or die
SetsunaFSeiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:28 AM   #7
midnight1985

Send a message via AIM to midnight1985 Send a message via MSN to midnight1985 Send a message via Yahoo to midnight1985 Send a message via Skype™ to midnight1985

Chaser SRT's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xYunG DipSetx View Post
I lik how der isnt any block button in dis piece of crap game.... funny how i die lik 40 time by myself in single player.... when i played dis game 4 da 1st time wen dis game 1st came out i didnt die more then 10 times... dis game iz bulls***
1. You need to learn how to speak and write like a normal human being. Speaking in ebonics is annoying, but typing in ebonics is just plain stupid.
2. You definitely suck at the game. I can go through the whole thing without dying more than once.
3. You NEVER played this game when it came out. I bet you either weren't alive in 89 or were too young for video games. This game was awesome back in 89 and is a classic.
4. The game didn't change.

Turtle Beach owner
midnight1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:19 PM   #8
LOUISSNAFU

LOUISSNAFU's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This game was great in 89 and still is now.

LOUISSNAFU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:33 AM   #9
Campaign Seven

Campaign Seven's Gamercard
To say this game is the worst game ever is a terrible statement to say. This game is probably the best, or at least in the top 3-5, side scrolling beat 'em up games that is available for download on the Marketplace.

I love this game to death. I have already have 12/12 on another account and I'm going through and playing the game again for another 12/12 as we speak.

I hope that the Marketplace gets more XBLA games like this one because I love them beat 'em ups. I hope we get games like Spider-man: Maximum Carnage and Spider-man: Seperation Anxiety.

Long live TMNT 1989.
Campaign Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:41 AM   #10
Death Metal Jim

Death Metal Jim's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - bplayak   Staff Club - Kairi   Staff Club - Yunder   1,000 Posts
anyone that grew up in the 80s and enjoyed the Arcade experience would automatically put this in their top 20 arcade games of all time. It's a pure classic and is still fun to this day, although it'll never be the same playing at home compared to playing in those old Arcades in the mall with your friends and or complete strangers.
Death Metal Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:05 AM   #11
Flopsy86

flopsy86's Gamercard
Having no block button is what makes this game so challenging, it was a classic when I played it in the arcade and it still is now.
The fact that it is out on the XBLA has given me the chance to be so much better at the game, there are ways around the not being able to block attacks thing.
Arcade machines probably do this to make more money aswell possibly...

Flopsy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:00 PM   #12
longdillon1

MAVERICKDILLON's Gamercard
I played this game back in the day and it kicked ass. You are obviously a kid with your retard grammar. This game is a classic!
longdillon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:34 PM   #13
krazy2dope

Krazy2Dope's Gamercard
i love this game one of my favorites for N.E.S. still got it . i wont spend the points when all i gotta do is plug in my nintendo and play all my classic 8 bit games for hours .
(ah that warm and fuzzie feeling you get like when you were younger playing N.E.S.)

Feel Free To Add Me As A Friend.
Gamertag : Krazy2Dope
Myspace.com/Krazy2Dope-facebook.com/krazy2dope

krazy2dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 11:09 PM   #14
F Swan

Ferocious Swan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy2dope View Post
i love this game one of my favorites for N.E.S. still got it . i wont spend the points when all i gotta do is plug in my nintendo and play all my classic 8 bit games for hours .
(ah that warm and fuzzie feeling you get like when you were younger playing N.E.S.)
I had the NES version, its alot different. Not to mention the NES having 2 extra levels (snow and dojo levels)

I loved the arcade game with a passion when I was a kid, spent tons on my parents money on it!
F Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:15 PM   #15
HellspawnRei

HellspawnRei's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze
TMNT i grew up with these guys...no way i could say something bad about this game
HellspawnRei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 12:18 PM   #16
Arenazombie

Arenazombie's Gamercard
Why even reply to such a comment. Its obviously a troll.
Arenazombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 05:23 AM   #17
CapcomGT

CapcomGT's Gamercard
Thumbs up Turtle Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellspawnRei View Post
TMNT i grew up with these guys...no way i could say something bad about this game
I remember pumping so many quarters into this game at the Alladin's Castle arcade when I was a kid. Was definitely a great addition to XBL!
CapcomGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:14 PM   #18
DaRKSWeeNeY

thebloodymurder's Gamercard
I thought that game was brilliant and had never play before. People nowadays don't realise we only need two buttons to have fun in a video game.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:55 PM   #19
Bones007

DryBones007's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xYunG DipSetx View Post
More like the worst post ever....having trouble with "th"?
Bones007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:39 PM   #20
Habs14

RIN014's Gamercard
This game is a classic. Not worst game ever. True TMNT fans love this game
Habs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:23 PM   #21
SweetnSaxyBoy

Send a message via AIM to SweetnSaxyBoy

NickHawkeye's Gamercard
I don't even want to know how many quarters I plugged into this one... all i know is it was worth every single one
SweetnSaxyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:45 AM   #22
Bcleal

QcK Dagger HeaT's Gamercard
Classic yes but it is still a very hard game. Its TA ratio is a 2.329 which is very high up there on difficulty the game isnt as hard as the achievements and and the live coop is a BEAR. My last two achievements for this game are the online ones. But i can see how you could get frustated with this game. It makes me mad at time. Love the game its a classic along with MVs.C 2 and X-men arcade.

Born March 2010
10k-June 29 2010
20k-Oct. 28th 2010
30k-Feb. 2 2011
40k-Mar. 24 2011
50K-June 18,2011
Gamerscore Completion: (85.02%)
Bcleal is offline   Reply With Quote