PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-13-2009, 06:23 AM   #61
Ethical Sin

Ethical Sin's Gamercard
Prehistoric Cement-dude is the only boss that really frustrates me. I wonder about the "just run away while he's underground" strategy... that would likely work for the faster turtles but I would assume there's a way designed for any character to avoid being hit. At least I hope so.

I'll try it before I denounce, however. Thanks for the guide!
Ethical Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 07:48 AM   #62
Aretak

Narokath's Gamercard
I got it on my 4th try I think. The other 3 times I died on the second Krang, mainly due to having to eat the pizza straight away because I'd been battered by the ice traps/something else. He's a lot easier if you just make him run away though. Shredder is relatively simple due to his predictable attack patterns.
Aretak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 12:31 PM   #63
optics

Got it on my first try with Leo, it was so easy... so easy that a Prehistoric Turtlesaurus can do it.... The only real difficulty in the game was getting to the boss, which wasn't all that hard, but that was the only time I ever took a good amount of damage. I beat just about half of the bosses without ever getting hit: Metalhead, Cement Man, Leatherhead, Krang 1 and Shredder. They were all basically hit and run.

Last edited by optics; 08-14-2009 at 10:05 AM.
optics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:22 PM   #64
hobbes8548

hobbes8548's Gamercard
Got it on my first try with Leo. There were at least 4 different situations were I was down to less than a block of life! During Baxter (don't know why I was having such a hard time), during Tokka and Rahzar, during Super Krang, and during Sewer Surfin'. Kinda fucked up on Sewer Surfin' though because I missed the pizza at mid level so I barely made it to the end. It was actually harder than I thought it was going to be but glad it only took me one try.

It is my first 100% too! Even though it is only a 200 point game...
hobbes8548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 04:01 PM   #65
Hoffer

Hoffer's Gamercard
I still don't have this stupid achievement. I only make like one attempt every couple days. The last 3 attempts, I've made it to the neon level. Stupid helicopter turret has killed me twice. The boss killed me a third time.

I just made an attempt. Second helicopter got my health down real low. One hit would kill me. I kid you not, the row of pizzas was on screen when I got hit. I was like 1/4 second from full health.
Hoffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 04:02 PM   #66
Hoffer

Hoffer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethical Sin View Post
Prehistoric Cement-dude is the only boss that really frustrates me. I wonder about the "just run away while he's underground" strategy... that would likely work for the faster turtles but I would assume there's a way designed for any character to avoid being hit. At least I hope so.

I'll try it before I denounce, however. Thanks for the guide!
Yeah, I can't run away from the guy when I'm the slower guys.
Hoffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:58 PM   #67
turtle314

turtle314's Gamercard
okay everyone who is having trouble with the cement dude i tried this 2 times it worked bill kylde u can add this to ur guide just figured i give u guys my thought for the boss on level 4. as soon as the cement guy goes underground run from corner to corner like a square start from the furthest corner on the screen he will eventually get tired of chasing and come back to regular form where u can hit him also if u have a pizza box still available use it when u have 3 boxes of health left use the pizza box but overall as soon as he is about to go underground run to the furthest corner then go to the next corner furthest away from him dont try to cut across the middle of the screen he will hit u i tried this on quick play and i did find without getting hit once on 3rd hardest difficulty just get a few pratices in on normal quick play then try the survival mode hope this helps any questions just ask thanks guys
turtle314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:01 AM   #68
GHOST1986

A 2rue LeGacY's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Great Guide for the Survival achievement.

GHOST1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:06 AM   #69
The Wicker Man

Dalek Prime's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
It is MECHA TURTLE not metal head.

THX DAN!

"I have no money, no resources, no hopes. I am the happiest man alive." - Henry Miller

Madden 06, Eragon, TMNT, College Hoops 2k6, Fuzion Frenzy 2, NBA 2k6, Elder Scrolls IV, Fight Night Round 3, Shadowrun, Scene It? LCA!, Lost: Via Domus,New Rally x, Galaga, TMNT' 89, UNO, Crystal Quest, 3D ultra mini golf, Carcassonne, Band of Bugs(250), Golden Axe, Bomberman Live, Gauntlet, Spyglass Boardgames, Arkadian Warriors, Puzzle Quest(250), Undertow, BattleField:1943
The Wicker Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 06:24 AM   #70
usrey9101t

great guide
usrey9101t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 06:29 PM   #71
BillyKlyde

BillyKlyde's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wicker Man View Post
It is MECHA TURTLE not metal head.
No, it's Metalhead. Look it up. Mechaturtle is a boss from the original TMNT game for consoles.

Last edited by BillyKlyde; 08-20-2009 at 06:32 PM.
BillyKlyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:18 PM   #72
CcAaRrSsOoNn3

Alright for the whole Krang to disappear, how long do I have to wait? Can I hit him at all? Or just avoid him completely?

This is the 2nd Krang battle btw

CcAaRrSsOoNn3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:18 PM   #73
BillyKlyde

BillyKlyde's Gamercard
I'm not sure, I haven't tried it that way yet. My guess would be to just avoid until he starts dropping the robots, then just take them out.
BillyKlyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:59 PM   #74
litepink

litepink's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
hit and run should be your stategy for just about every boss.

Cement Man is more intimidating than he seems. i think i already poseted it in here, but when he sinks, dont run away right away, wait until he starts chasing you. i kept hitting and running right away and he would corner me or cut me off. after he attacks, you have to wait a moment to strike, the collision detection doesnt pick up right away. i have beaten him with only Leo and Don (without dying) so far, the slowest of turtles. i have yet to play thru w/ the other 2.

Krang 2, i literally ONLY used Leo's Special Attack. it hits the little robots and him in one swing. i had over half my life left.

great guide, it should be stickied.
litepink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:09 AM   #75
CcAaRrSsOoNn3

Quote:
Originally Posted by litepink View Post

Cement Man is more intimidating than he seems. i think i already poseted it in here, but when he sinks, dont run away right away, wait until he starts chasing you. i kept hitting and running right away and he would corner me or cut me off. after he attacks, you have to wait a moment to strike, the collision detection doesnt pick up right away. i have beaten him with only Leo and Don (without dying) so far, the slowest of turtles. i have yet to play thru w/ the other 2.

Krang 2, i literally ONLY used Leo's Special Attack. it hits the little robots and him in one swing. i had over half my life left.

Thanks. Hopefully I can knock out Krang 2 finally. Sad part is, if I can get the Shredder I can beat him easily. Just cannot get past Krang 2.

Old 08-21-2009, 03:52 AM   #76
Cist

Cist's Gamercard
Finally got this done! Did it on my 4th or 5th try though. Funny thing is I had no trouble with Krang 2. I had much more trouble with the level though. I died once and barely made it to the boss the second time. However once I was at Krang 2 I used litepink's idea and just spammed the hell out of Leo's special. Worked like a charm and I ended the fight with about 1/3 live left. Then Shredder was easy.

Phew, big relief.
Cist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:56 PM   #77
turtle314

turtle314's Gamercard
has anyone else having trouble with the boss in the 7th level when he shoots out gumballs at u like non stop and u die like instantly
turtle314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:05 PM   #78
litepink

litepink's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle314 View Post
has anyone else having trouble with the boss in the 7th level when he shoots out gumballs at u like non stop and u die like instantly
Super Krang? he usually only does this once per battle for me, and if you stay above or below him, you should have no problem. as the guide states, attack him vertically and you should have no problem.
litepink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:13 PM   #79
CcAaRrSsOoNn3

Quote:
Originally Posted by litepink View Post

Works like a charm!!!! Thank you.

Finally 200k! Woot!

Old 08-27-2009, 10:03 PM   #80
Pitalla

Pitalla's Gamercard
I am having troble with the turrets and the heli turrets. Their cheap bullets keep hitting you and they drain half if not your entire life in a single shot.

I havent made it to the last krang... well I almost did it but the 2 last stone guys with bazooka throwed me and I couldnt get up whitout gettin hit so I died.

This achievement is really frustrating, specially due to the cheap attack things. Besdie's how come I cant hit em in the floor while they can?
Pitalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 05:43 PM   #81
Sepharblue

Send a message via AIM to Sepharblue

Sepharblue's Gamercard
I found this achievement easiest with Raph. I kept getting raped as Leo or Don.

Milestones
1000's - 15 / DLC's - 18
Full Complete - 13
Most Recent - Borderlands 100%

Currently Working On
Battlefield Bad Company 2 [1405/1430]
Bioshock 2 [860/1400]
Transformers: WFC [805/1000]
Sepharblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:06 PM   #82
PsychoNinjaFlea

PsychoNinjaFlea's Gamercard
Got ass-raped on sewer level first try with our Leo - it all happened at once - a ton of guys, jumping monsters, spikes on floor and slamming gates - couldn't move coz if you attack it takes forever to be able to move again! Try two..

Got ass-raped on the sewer level - why can i do it easy as pie but on survival i get stuck and can't move?! Two ass rapings in one night is more than enough for a straight man..

Just did it with Raph and had no problems what so ever at all and im shit at this game - Raph all the way!! Well i say i did it - i paused it to take a shower when i was on shredder coz i had to go out and my partner Laura turned the damn thing off - but who cares go Raph its easy as pie he's fast as fudge and as i said im crap

Last edited by PsychoNinjaFlea; 09-12-2009 at 01:18 AM.
PsychoNinjaFlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:08 PM   #83
A Republican 11

A Republican 11's Gamercard
The guide was great, just got the last achievement.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:41 AM   #84
Fatalfox

Fringe of Fate's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide man, i'm going to try this when i get home
I shall remain vigilant and unyielding in my pursuit of the enemies of the Coalition. I will defend and maintain the Order of Life as it was proclaimed by the Allfathers of the Coalition in the Octus Cannon. I will forsake the life I had before so I may perform my duty so long as I am needed. Steadfast, I shall hold my place in the machine and acknowledge my place in the Coalition.
- I AM A GEAR (Oath of the Coalition)
Fatalfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:49 AM   #85
Qoncrete

Qoncrete's Gamercard
Great guide! This has helped me through most of the boss battles perfectly Thanks!

Some more general tips for the game:
- Take it slow!! Don't run toward the end of the level, stop when a batch of enemies appear and deal with them first before proceeding. Otherwise more enemies might appear making your life so much harder.
- Try to get every enemy to one side of the screen. This has helped me through a lot of tough situations.. Having enemies rape you from both sides always means you get a few hits..
- Every level has a pizza slice somewhere in the middle. Take it really slow from this point on and don't consume the pizza in the boss battle right away. Fight with your remaining health and when this is running low, get the boss's pizza calzone.
- Tap the X-button near an enemy to ram them both sides.. (or send them flying towards the screen) Everyone who gets hit while doing this with an enemy dies straight away, so try to find the best way to do this as often as possible.
- Double jumping and attacking has a different effect then when you do a single jump. It usually hits enemies more often (with Leo anyways). This made the boss battles a lot easier for me.
- Last but not least, practice makes perfect! Having trouble with a particular level? Can't seem to get past it? Don't play through the entire game but practice that level until you get the hang of it.

Hope this helps some more Good luck!

Last edited by Qoncrete; 12-13-2009 at 12:03 PM.
Qoncrete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:21 PM   #86
LOUISSNAFU

LOUISSNAFU's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
this guide helped me alot.Thank you.

LOUISSNAFU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:56 PM   #87
nateeasy

nateeasy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Hey awesome guide. Thanks. Took me 6 or 7 tries. Died on Sewer surfing once, and on krang2 a few times. Beat Shredder with 1 bar of health left. Man I was nervous.
nateeasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:12 AM   #88
LightShade XD

LightShade XD's Gamercard
For Shedder, it's easier double jumping then attack, and repeat tjhis process until beat
LightShade XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:49 PM   #89
CRDMUDRUNNER

CTDMUDRUNNER's Gamercard
the double jump works great on shredder and chasing crang2 with Y attack worked well. good luck guys
CRDMUDRUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:54 AM   #90
Jet1337

Jet1337's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Thanks for pointing out that shredder's beam attack instantly fucking kills me!