PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-07-2009, 09:59 PM   #1
Paladin Malac

File Cards in the very last unlockable desert level

In case anyone was having problems, the two file cards are at the beginning pas the bridge on the far left. Use a commando to open the door and both of the two needed on this level are sitting behind the door.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:55 AM   #2
Paladin Malac

This game is retarded

So far, there have been extremely gross ai, the camera angles are that of the shit in my toilet, you can shoot through walls, and so can Cobra - but it doesnt matter because the targetting system is horrible, your ai partner is invincible but that doesnt matter because he sucks monkey balls, and everything about this game screams thrown together straight up Raven and Grin produced style.

Heh the best team up so far is Scarlet for the best special in the game and ai backup as backblast. Rest of the characters are garbage - much like this game.

THE ONLY THING FUN is I havent played a contra type game in forever. Yay 2009 Contra.

Just like the movie, horrid but kind of fun at the same time.

pEw PeW
Old 08-08-2009, 07:34 AM   #3
XxHektikxX

XxHEKTIKxX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Actually a little clarification the commando door with the two battle cards is BEFORE the bridge. Just keep going past the Points cube on the left hand side

XxHektikxX is offline   Reply With Quote