PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Watchmen: End is Nigh Part 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-06-2009, 03:12 AM   #1
EroticPotato

Send a message via MSN to EroticPotato Send a message via Skype™ to EroticPotato

Er0ticPotato's Gamercard
Rorschach cards and Nite Owl batteries

No one seems to have anything on these since there are no achievements but i think its nice to have a long rage or charge bar so im going to attempt to make a guide to get all of them. As of now i know where a lot of them are. But not all so i would appreciate if you guys would help me.

Rorschach Chapter 1

1. In the bathroom with the toilets when you and Nite Owl split up and you have to climb up the pole to get in it should be in the corner of the room.

2. After the room with the cuirtains and the women dancing behind them youll go up stairs after that youll come across a door that can be picked the card will be in there.

Rorschach Chapter 2

1. You will come to a locked gate that nite owl will have to grapple up to open for you he will have to climb down a ladder to come down and open the gate for you. Finish off the baddies and find the ladder he came down on and the rorschach card should be in the corner when you get up the ladder.

2. You and Nite Owl will have to split up to open up a door he will lift the gate for you get inside and finish off the enemies and when your done you should come across a locked door that can be picked the card will be inside

Rorschach Chapter 3

1. In the bigger room where you first encounter twilight lady. Enemies should appear coming out of all the doors but three. One in the middle and two on the sides. The side doors are where you want to go. One contains a Rorschach card and the other contains a Nite Owl battery.

2. Once you get to the wooden floorboard area climb the ladder and go to the door opposite of the red one you have to go through its behind a locked door that can be picked.

if you need help on any of these post a reply and ill try to explain it better

Nite Owl Chapter 1

1. When you get to the part where you and your partner have to pull the lock at the same time go across the hallway and go back the way your partner came and you should come across it behind a box.

2. After the bathroom part youll both open a door that goes into the second floor of the strip club the battery is behind the bar near the elevator where all the guys are.

Nite Owl Chapter 2

1. Once the level starts, you will see a street in front of you and fight some goons. Then you will see a cut scene of a door you can open, after opening you will see an explosion on the other side of the fence from this courtyard. The battery is behind some frieght containers/big steel boxes after the building on your right(if your still facing the way when opening the gate) a little ways in.

2. You will open a two person gate and come to a street filled with bad guys finish them off and your partner will climb a pole up to the roof to open a locked gate. This is the one where you dont have to grapple only your partner climbs the roof. Once inside there will be a narrow hallway with a big guy in it. To the right of him is a ladder take that ladder up and the battery should be on the left.

Nite Owl Chapter 3

1. Once you grapple up to unlock the gate at the start of the level. The battery is on the opposite side.

2. Refer to Rorschach Chapter 3 1st card.

These should all be in order and again if you need help finding one post a reply and ill try to help

Last edited by EroticPotato; 08-08-2009 at 08:26 AM.
EroticPotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 07:17 AM   #2
TAXI DRIVER 420

Send a message via MSN to TAXI DRIVER 420

TAXI DRIVER 420's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
very nice i was looking for this..thanks
Old 08-08-2009, 07:15 AM   #3
TAXI DRIVER 420

Night Owl

Chapter2: -1/2- Once the level starts, you will see a street in front of you and fight some goons. Then you will see a cut scene of a door you can open, after opening you will see an explosion on the other side of the fence from this courtyard. The battery is behind some frieght containers/big steel boxes after the building on your right(if your still facing the way when opening the gate) a little ways in. If you use fell free to shorten it up or whatever just trying to get them up as soon as possible.

Chapter2: -2/2- Near the end of the level, you will tap A to open a metal gate and he will slide under. After some bad guys showing up and you fight them the door will open and more will come out. Once you get inside this room there is a ladder to your right if your facing the ay you came in. Go up the ladder and it should be right in front of you(kinda to the left you should see it thou).

Last edited by TAXI DRIVER 420; 08-08-2009 at 08:10 AM.
TAXI DRIVER 420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:20 PM   #4
TAXI DRIVER 420

Night Owl

Chapter 3: -1/2- At the beganing of the level, after defeating a few goons in gimp suits and then latching up to the second level(a rap around balcony). Walk around to the opposite side of where you jumped up there and its right there. Its not to hard to find just look.

Chapter 3: -2/2- About halfway threw this level three areas from the beganing kinda. You will come to an open hall room where you will fight a few gimped goons then this hot boss lady comes out says some stuff then you fight a few more. After this is where you will get a chance to collect it. It is in the room to the left if your facing the door to leave this room to the next area. Just walk up to the door fight the people who are in there then claim your last one.

If someone knows where the ones are for Night Owl in chapter 1 put in on here please cause i cant seem to find them but if i do i throw it up on here.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:23 PM   #5
TAXI DRIVER 420

ha wow sorry dint see your up there it seems i put some up before you thou. Sorry thou just trying to help was a little late on chapter 3...damn i fell dumb now what a waste of time on my part.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:47 PM   #6
EroticPotato

Send a message via MSN to EroticPotato Send a message via Skype™ to EroticPotato

Er0ticPotato's Gamercard
its all good man i used your explanation for nite owl chapter 2
Old 10-08-2009, 11:38 AM   #7
wolvieware

wolvieware's Gamercard
Is this ALL the collectibles? There's a lot less than there were in the first game!
wolvieware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:37 PM   #8
Israeli STF

Israeli STF's Gamercard
sweet thanks! this will help with the 60 second roshak achievement.
Israeli STF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:04 PM   #9
Vulger Spartan

Send a message via ICQ to Vulger Spartan

VulgerSpartan's Gamercard
nice work, I too was wanting a better Rage/Battery bar. Much Appreciation.

#WINNING!
Vulger Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote