PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Superman Returns
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-10-2011, 07:31 PM   #1
PhxSuns1Fan

PhxSuns1Fan's Gamercard
Use this Guide!! This is what I used and I got all achievement in 12 Hours

1. The first fight lift only 15,000,000, cause youll lift cars and other things thoughout the game. (Warworld)

2. After Fight save, then enter cheat code and then re-load save file so you dont get any glitches.(Not that Super)

3. Go to each fight flying it faster and easier to control.

4. Dont do any mini games or collections of kittens till your at 85% and about to fight the last boss in the Industrail Island(Youll know it is time cuase the fight will be off the main island, its the two little island of the right side of the map with industrail buildings only.

5. Youll fight each boss 3 Times, 2 times are like warm ups(save after these so you know what percentage your at) then the main fight (Metallo Mastered, Me aM savE yOU!, The Mongul Hordes,

6. Is very easy and happens right away (Armageddon Averted)

7.You will get the achievements for Versatile Fighter, Heavy Lifting, Roadside Assistance

8. Why you get to 85% and about to fight the last guy. SAVE!!!
Then start the mini Games, they are easy and fun. The reason for 85% is cause it stroming and dark, it is easier to see the glowing light around the kittens this way and the games

-Bisaro Games just go left and hold X next to punch of cars, and dash on the ground to get to the next bunch. Dont fly!! I got 2.5 million on the 2m game.

- Flying Games are a little toughier cause the controls suck, on turns let go of RB it helped for me and some of them you can fly over the buildings to the next check point just make sure you go through the gate. If your gonna lose make sure you restart the match so you dont have to fly back to the match. These show up in order so make sure you do these second.

- Make sure you save and the have atlease 2 hours free to look for kittens(I say this cause you need to do something to make sure they are all there) Go to were the 1st one is and make sure it is there. If you see it then start searching, if you dont reload and look again! It is there like the map says. If you dont see it then the game is glitching and others wont be there trust me!!!!! My wife learned the hard way lol. Now make sure you dont save at all!!!! You need to get all of the Kittens in one go. 75, 76, 91, 100 gave me a shit storm to find but i searched them and other people had advice to find them(USE THE MAP AND LOOK AT ROADS, every kitten is in the area that the map says so just keep looking). When you get the last one SAVE LOL. (Mr. What's-his-name, ,You Am Bizarro!, Super Sonic, Mr. Whiskers)

9. Go to the last fight, after this youll have to blow some tornados way. Stay near the island cause all 3 come in this area. They are easy. after the small ones there will be a large one. Save the 3 humans, start by saving the closest to you, then closest to the tornado, then the last one. Then you will be putting out some fires easy do it fast. You want atleast 60 to 75 percent life left for the final part. Here you will be inside the huge ass thing lol. Go In circles while you are fighting it. When your done the rest of the achievement will pop.

10. I got the frequent flyer but taping down RB and the joystick. while I watch tv or movies I just tapped A every 5 mins. I did this last and I had traveled 4 thousand miles total just playing the game. It took about 4 hours of this to have it popped. Before I went to bed I had every achievement. Please email me if you need any help and I will try to help.

PhxSuns1Fan

I used other people info for this but this is how I did it. I beat the game in 5 days playing a average of 3 hours a day
PhxSuns1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:37 AM   #2
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
good idea about collecting the kittens while it's dark due to the storm.
Old 02-13-2011, 02:24 AM   #3
Sh4d0w5h1ft3r

Send a message via Skype™ to Sh4d0w5h1ft3r

Sh4d0w5h1ft3r's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I had my kittens glitch out on me, and I just needed those ones for the final achievements.

I'll have to start a new playthrough and give this a try. Thank you for the walk through / advice!

Honestly... I didn't like this game much, and the glitches made it that much worse... that reminds me of another game...

Yes Dark Void. I'm looking at you!
Sh4d0w5h1ft3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:57 AM   #4
WarMachineXIII

Warmachine_XIII's Gamercard
Very Helpful breakdown of what to do
WarMachineXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:57 PM   #5
PhxSuns1Fan

PhxSuns1Fan's Gamercard
Thanks, I figure alot of post help me beat games when I get stuck. So I was going to start posting stuff like this. I found this game to be ok at time and boring most of the time lol. But most of the superhero games are like that too. Spiderman web of shadow was fun but also very time consuming collecting 2000 emblems lol. 100 Kittens are alot easier but a punk to find. I hope this helps alot of people.
PhxSuns1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #6
PSlocombe

Peter Slocombe's Gamercard
good breakdown, especially with the cats (that pesky one against the reflective roof, I just could not see).
But don't know how you got frequent flyer so quickly. I finished the game, and got all the cats, and it took another 7 hours using the elastic bands round the controller to get frequent flyer.
PSlocombe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:00 AM   #7
Nemy

Glad I didn't get any glitches nor have to search for a missed a kitten from nowhere
Nemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:59 PM   #8
douch-bag

inFAMOUS VECS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Good guide. I did heavy lifting @ Warworld first. (Wish I would have seen this) Then kittens after the 1st battle avoiding 84 and 96 so I wouldn't trigger any missions then I did all mini missions. By doing it your way do any side missions show up? I had the game beat in under 9hrs doing it my way.