PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: World at War
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-09-2009, 02:45 PM   #1
Jak97

Send a message via MSN to Jak97

xI Jakk Ix's Gamercard
Nazi Zombies Der Riese SOLO Strategy

Some of the time in this you REALLY and to depend on luck and hope for the best.

First buy the Kar98K and get a few headshots in the first round, then, in the second, use up your Colt ammo and carry headshotting zombies with the Kar98K, and at the end of that round replace your empty Colt for a Gewehr (however you spell it). In round 3, keep doing headshots untill you really feel the need to use your Gewehr. DO NOT USE THE NUKE OR INSTA-KILL because you need the points. Use your Gewehr 'till the end of round 4 then open the door with the Double-Barrel Shotgun in it BUT dont buy it, then open the door with the Thompson in it and DO buy it then continue to clear the debris to get into the courtyard with the power switch in it but DO NOT SWITCH THE POWER ON because this opens 2 doors where the zombies can get through them and come in via the lower levels and mainly come through the higher level and jump down onto the courtyard. Now we are on round 5, still without power, do the Mystery Box whenever you like BUT always have 2000 points or more! When the dogs come DO NOT camp anywhere as you are isolated and an easy target but move around in open spaces as they can only come from one side still. keep on killing zombies as normal 'till round 7 comes up, NOW you can switch the power on and even go for juggernaut if you like but this is mainly for the electric barrier if ever the zombies get too much too handle, power on the electric barrier. If you like you can open up the Bowie knife door and get all the teleporters working and grap a bowie knife. Now continue to d what the hell you like and please tell em if this strategy is any good.
Jak97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:48 PM   #2
mslot722

Send a message via AIM to mslot722

mslot722's Gamercard
Seems like all you told was how to get up to round 7 lol but not bad strategy otherwise. My best solo strategy that I could come up with was to do all of this but do NOT open the door behind you in the courtyard. This also depends on luck because if you get the teddy bear then it might move the box behind you. I was lucky enough to get the dg-2 and monkey bombs fairly easy. Link the first two teleporters fairly early on so if you need a max ammo at the end of the round you can run and do one of those and hope it drops.

Once you hit round 17+, my strategy was to turn the fence on as soon as they started to come in a group. Once the fence was down, throw a monkey bomb and have the dg-2 ready so that when it blows up, the few zombies that still survive you can just blast them with 1 or 2 shots. From then on its about 10-15 more zombies till the end of the round. Got me to round 27 until I got stuck trying to turn the fence on because I waited too long at the beginning of a round, so I definitely could have gone longer.
Call of Duty 4
Assassin's Creed

100% Arcade:
Marble Blast Ultra

75% Retail:
Battlefield: Bad Company
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
Army of Two
Call of Duty 3
GRAW2
Halo 3
Madden NFL 08
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Skate

Level 55
mslot722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:56 PM   #3
Corpse87

cooke4ladybyng's Gamercard
I found that you use the pistol-fire 3 rounds then stab the zombies you get 160 points! I get lucky and max ammo sometimes!
Old 08-10-2009, 08:01 PM   #4
Jak97

Send a message via MSN to Jak97

xI Jakk Ix's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mslot722 View Post
Seems like all you told was how to get up to round 7 lol but not bad strategy otherwise. My best solo strategy that I could come up with was to do all of this but do NOT open the door behind you in the courtyard. This also depends on luck because if you get the teddy bear then it might move the box behind you. I was lucky enough to get the dg-2 and monkey bombs fairly easy. Link the first two teleporters fairly early on so if you need a max ammo at the end of the round you can run and do one of those and hope it drops.

Once you hit round 17+, my strategy was to turn the fence on as soon as they started to come in a group. Once the fence was down, throw a monkey bomb and have the dg-2 ready so that when it blows up, the few zombies that still survive you can just blast them with 1 or 2 shots. From then on its about 10-15 more zombies till the end of the round. Got me to round 27 until I got stuck trying to turn the fence on because I waited too long at the beginning of a round, so I definitely could have gone longer.
Well maybe you could add to this strategy for the later rounds ?
Jak97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:39 PM   #5
iCheesymonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpse87 View Post
I found that you use the pistol-fire 3 rounds then stab the zombies you get 160 points! I get lucky and max ammo sometimes!
You can actually shoot them in the legs/lower body 8-9 times and stab them for 220 points per kill.
iCheesymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:00 PM   #6
Bradqqqqqqqqqqq

Bradqqqqqqqqqqq's Gamercard
Pistol shots do as much damage in the neck as to the feet.
Bradqqqqqqqqqqq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:54 AM   #7
Sal Sandoval

Vegas Chaos's Gamercard
to get max points using the pistol:
for the first round shoot zombies 6 times then knife
the second round use the full 8 bullets then knife
the third round you use a whole 8 bullet clip then shoot 4 more times then knife
remember not to shoot them near the head or they will die with fewer shots
aim for the stomach or legs or even the balls so they wont make babies
Sal Sandoval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:41 AM   #8
XxGrimXxDeath

XxGrimXxDeath's Gamercard
Great guide, hope it helps me get my last two achievements.
XxGrimXxDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:27 AM   #9
DrizztDourden43

Faulty Surgery's Gamercard
This is pretty much what I do when I play solo, and it has gotten me to level 15 or so. Usually after a while of staying in the courtyard, I try the box. If I get a good automatic weapon, I go up to the catwalk located in the room behind the bowie knife door. You can camp there for a long time without running into many issues. But on solo, you need to reload sometimes, so after round 10 or so it starts to get a little too hectic.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:05 AM   #10
CoDWaWRocks

Anyway, Thanks, I did this, but made a few tweaks:
1. I dont buy the Kar98, but I stab.
2. I just use the Gewehr, until
round 5.
CoDWaWRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:05 PM   #11
flyingvee

freestyle45's Gamercard
Looks like shit to me. Pistol and knife all the way until you can get to the crate... either go on the crate (via the door on the left) or get the FG42. If you get something shit on the crate then start again.

Hold up in that area for as long as possible before going to the typical fallback area - obviously picking up all teleporters along the way with your crawlers at the end of each level.

I've got to level 29 on my own and at least 36 with mates. We'd be retards to use Kar-98's and whatever else you mention to get this far.
flyingvee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:57 AM   #12
DrFazer

Prince Fazer's Gamercard
1: shoot 3-4 times and knifing to kill
2: shoot 7-8 times and knifing to kill
3-5: open up the Thompson room and grab the thompson. (I use my pistol first if i still have ammo)
6: Open up the room that leads to the power, turn the power on, grab sleight-of-hand and the FG-42
7-9:Chill by the bowie knife door
10: link teleporters, get jug, use the random box until i get an awesome gun, upgrade the awesome gun if i have money
11-18: chill on the catwalk, try to get my favorite guns and upgrade them
19-∞: Turn the fence on at the beginning of the round, throw a monkey when the fence is gone. Stay by the teleporter and teleport when needed. (I ussually have to get new guns every 2-3 rounds)

Good luck
DrFazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:44 AM   #13
kilrphil96

xXTAZAXx's Gamercard
Solo Strategy

I think my strategy is better but i don't know, i came up with it then tweaked it with my friend so it should be good I'll do it step by step for you

1: for the first and second, and if you can third round just knife the zombies and try not to get the nukes or instant kills, as it makes the amounts of points you get less
2: During round 3, buy a gewehr
3: At about round 4-5, try and get a crawler, and open your way through to the random box in the courtyard (make sure you leave yourself enough money to use it though!)
4: Use the mystery box a couple of times if you want (in solo, up to round 15, your aiming for MG42, Ray Gun and Monkey Bombs, afterwards, you want the Wunderwaffe DG-2 instead of the MG42)
5: Camp in the courtyard up till about round 9-10, or whenever you feel you have enough money, get a crawler, and do up ALL the teleporters, and get all the perks you need,(in a perfect world, you want Speed Cola, Juggernog and Double Tap Root Beer, dont bother with quick revive for obvious reasons) and then go and either camp at the catwalk in the back room, or the tunnel next to guick revive.
6: Once you have the Wunderwaffe DG-2, the Ray Gun and Monkey Bombs, upgrade them. (you dont have to have these guns, these are just my preffered ones on solo, but you definitely want Monkey Bombs, they give you a chance to reload but they dont work on dogs so dont try)
7: Use the Ray Gun most of the time, but when you throw a Monkey Bomb, its a lot of fun to shoot them all with the Wunderwaffe DG-2
8: Just don't die!
kilrphil96 is offline   Reply With Quote