Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Feedback > FAQ
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 06:23 AM   #61
Erydan

Novalion's Gamercard
just a suggestion: wouldn't it be good to put this FAQ on the main page, so everyone can see it when they first register to xbox360a.org?
Old 07-30-2010, 10:37 PM   #62
gamerchris360

gamerchris360's Gamercard
So, once I make my 10 posts, will the site know what achievements I have earned? Is there a way to make that populate from my gamercard, or do I have to manually check them off?
Old 07-30-2010, 10:55 PM   #63
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerchris360 View Post
So, once I make my 10 posts, will the site know what achievements I have earned? Is there a way to make that populate from my gamercard, or do I have to manually check them off?
There currently is no way to pull this information from xbox.com. Microsoft don't provide access to those feeds, so if you want to build the checklists part of your profile, it has to be done manually.

If you sign up for the site leaderboards once you have enough posts though some of the information regarding your completed amount and such will be populated.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:35 PM   #64
thutchinson

Capt T Crunch's Gamercard
Well now I know what I have to do in order to be able to merge my xbox 360 achievements over to xboxa360.org. But what is the big deal to have my achievements merged with this website.

I'm a newbie to this website, and was just wondering what was the big deal about posting five times in order to be able to edit your profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thutchinson View Post
"If the axe is dull and it's edge unsharpend, more strength is needed but skill will bring success." -Ecclesiastes 10:10 It takes skill and grace to communicate, but it does not take much to be a hammer. Quit talking trash and bring some skill to the table. We all lose it's a part of life, as the same in gaming. Fredrick Douglas says it best, "If there is no struggle, there is no progress." We only lose to become winners. - Capt T Crunch, certified GAMING CHAMPION.

Last edited by AOS Puck; 09-26-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:25 PM   #65
B8TINGU

B8TINGU's Gamercard
Ok just so I don't have to post three seperate post and to show I'm not trying make muti post just to up my post #'s I have three seperate issues I would like to take care of here.

FIRST:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thutchinson View Post
I'm a newbie to this website, and was just wondering what was the big deal about posting five times in order to be able to edit your profile.
Not trying to be mean but you should read the thread before posting questions like that, it's only been answered a bunch of times..

SECOND:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzmatix View Post
There currently is no way to pull this information from xbox.com. Microsoft don't provide access to those feeds, so if you want to build the checklists part of your profile, it has to be done manually.

If you sign up for the site leaderboards once you have enough posts though some of the information regarding your completed amount and such will be populated.
Thanks this helps me understand a little more..

THIRD:

The most relevant of the post I have (if you will) is a question which had been perplexing me and if this is the wrong place for it, please let me know and please all I ask is that you point me in the right direction as to where I should look..

My X-Box live Avatar Pic. doesn't show up on my profile (the little one) I know it's a small thing but I have finaly got my Avatar and GC to show up properly but for the purposes of this site the little one still is not showing up..any thoughts? It's probably something pretty simple..but I would appreciate the help.

THANKS!
Old 08-31-2010, 07:48 AM   #66
EVPNINJA

EVP NINJA's Gamercard
How would I be able to edit my profile? it's not letting me

Even though it does, how do you enable My360Achievements for the edit profile, it really doesn't say how :S

Last edited by AOS Puck; 09-26-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:03 AM   #67
highriser1327

highriser1327's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzmatix View Post
Click your username and go to your profile. You will then need to click the stats tab and you can view either posts or thread from there.
i posted atleast 5 items 6 hours ago and just now finally found the stats area in my profile and it doesn't list anything
Old 09-12-2010, 09:02 PM   #68
TazX

TazX's Gamercard
How can you tell wether a message is a spam or not? To be honest I am working to get my 5 posts ASAP with meaningful messages. There has to be a better way to avoid spam-bots with catchups or something like that.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:07 AM   #69
SteamboatWi11y

Send a message via MSN to SteamboatWi11y

Steamboat Wi11y's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
First I would like to say that this is a great guide and it answered nearly all of my questions I had. I still have a few, I'll post them here and if this is the wrong place for them I apologize in advance.

I checked my Stats tab for my posts and it only had 2 showing but i know i have posted at least 4, any idea why that would happen?

Second, I saw that there are paid subscriptions for the site, but I couldn't find info on what the difference in subscription level was?

Thanks again.

Edit: I found the answer to my first question. I had posted comments on articles and i dont believe those count as posts for the forums.

Last edited by SteamboatWi11y; 09-13-2010 at 02:15 AM. Reason: found the answer to my own question.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:34 AM   #70
TheGrimAlbion

Exiled Claptrap's Gamercard
Very helpful and it answered all the questions I had. Thank you.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:13 PM   #71
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
So much information it hurts my puny brain.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:14 AM   #72
UttermostSius

BST Padawan's Gamercard
Thank you this helped verry much to get me started
Old 10-01-2010, 11:18 PM   #73
LOHS

II Rust II's Gamercard
Thanks for this Info
Old 10-01-2010, 11:25 PM   #74
Rune Walsh

Send a message via AIM to Rune Walsh Send a message via Yahoo to Rune Walsh

Rune Walsh722's Gamercard
Very insightful. Many thanks.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:05 PM   #75
DutchResistance

Send a message via MSN to DutchResistance

DutchResistance's Gamercard
This really helped alot, didn't really make me happy, but i know what to do now.. too bad i'm used to making my profile nice and complete before posting, but in order to do that, i first have to post.. and i don't want to spam, *prisoners dilemma*
Old 10-10-2010, 12:28 AM   #76
joystick84

Send a message via MSN to joystick84

enfermo23's Gamercard
I was able to find answers to most of my questions here except for one. My profile shows all of my posts, but it still shows that I have 7 posts, when I've posted more than that.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:49 AM   #77
Angry Algerian

Angry Algerian's Gamercard
Great post for us rookies, very informative and gets the information across, Thanks guys !
Old 10-12-2010, 03:12 AM   #78
SlayerNX

SlayerNX's Gamercard
thanks for the help
Old 10-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #79
flauntyunicorn

flauntyunicorn's Gamercard
Talking Helpful

thanks this was very helpful
Old 10-18-2010, 05:50 AM   #80
rkuromiya

katsut0's Gamercard
thanks for this.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:31 PM   #81
deadpool316

MikeCoop316's Gamercard
I have been looking how to add games to Games Played part of my profile and i cant find any info to help can someone pls help me out thx with a link pls
Old 01-07-2011, 11:59 PM   #82
Awesome lyme

This is an epic pancake ninja of a FAQ. I have a question. Fits perfectly in this FAQ. The question is..... drum role.... Is it possiable to add achievements to your profile WITHOUT adding a gamertag from xbox live?... bet you thought it was gonna be a silly question like "Are you awesome?" I already know that... your are
Closed Thread