PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Shadow Complex
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-23-2009, 12:06 AM   #61
Torygyn

Is there an Armor powerup that shares a room with something else on the map grid? I'm missing one and can't find a ? remaining on my map...it's the only item I have left now, I have EVERYTHING else. (Yes, Helmet too.)

Thanks.

EDIT: Found it myself. Section H: Barracks, there is a save room on the left boundary (two rooms up, 4 grid squares up) with a missile grate in the floor. It doesn't show a ? because the save room icon overwrites it.

Last edited by Torygyn; 08-23-2009 at 12:36 AM.
Torygyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 02:17 AM   #62
Pyscopath2003

SithPsyco's Gamercard
I just have a quick question, its more of a opening areas then a stuck, in some of the rooms there are blue blocks you have to break, but there doesn't seem to be enough room to build up speed to ram them in hyper speed, anyone have any ideas?

1000+ Assassins Creed 2, Lego Indy, Oblivion 1250, Fallout 3 1450. Mar, 15 2010 61,000+ gamerscore achieved.
Pyscopath2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:35 AM   #63
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
i can't get to the pulse rifle, the area blew up and the door is blocked and i can't seem to find any other way in.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:03 AM   #64
JEDI JAWA

JEDl JAWA's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejay View Post
i can't get to the pulse rifle, the area blew up and the door is blocked and i can't seem to find any other way in.
you're fucked! should have got it before the exploding room.

JEDI JAWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 05:10 AM   #65
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
sigh...stupid objective markers. it said get all the parts and pointed me there <_<
Old 08-23-2009, 07:39 AM   #66
da415native

da415native's Gamercard
I'm at the part where your under the room and you have to dodge laser walls which go on and off. When you get to the middle you open a door which enables you to go into the room. I tried so many times to time my approach to the left but I get caught.

What am I doing wrong??? Anybody know what I'm talking about???
Old 08-23-2009, 07:47 AM   #67
The Wicker Man

Dalek Prime's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by da415native View Post
I'm at the part where your under the room and you have to dodge laser walls which go on and off. When you get to the middle you open a door which enables you to go into the room. I tried so many times to time my approach to the left but I get caught.

What am I doing wrong??? Anybody know what I'm talking about???
just wait until the guy on the rights back is turned and book it. took me a bit to get the hang of it.

THX DAN!

"I have no money, no resources, no hopes. I am the happiest man alive." - Henry Miller

Madden 06, Eragon, TMNT, College Hoops 2k6, Fuzion Frenzy 2, NBA 2k6, Elder Scrolls IV, Fight Night Round 3, Shadowrun, Scene It? LCA!, Lost: Via Domus,New Rally x, Galaga, TMNT' 89, UNO, Crystal Quest, 3D ultra mini golf, Carcassonne, Band of Bugs(250), Golden Axe, Bomberman Live, Gauntlet, Spyglass Boardgames, Arkadian Warriors, Puzzle Quest(250), Undertow, BattleField:1943
The Wicker Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:48 AM   #68
BLOMBOMB

blombomb's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
my problem is also with getting the laser rifle. I HAVE NOT set off the explosion yet though, or gone into that room. How do i get into the laser's room? the opening it shows me seems to be right where a bridge is that is folded down or something.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:06 AM   #69
da415native

da415native's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wicker Man View Post
just wait until the guy on the rights back is turned and book it. took me a bit to get the hang of it.
Thanks for the reply. Do I do the same thing for the guy on the left? Also, can the two guys in the room be eliminated??
Old 08-23-2009, 02:53 PM   #70
firstandonly

tanithfirst's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatmuther View Post
I think I know where you mean, cavern walls with a waterfall like thing?

There another vent you can get through above the other one, or slightly before it. You may need missiles or foam or something, cant remember
I still can see where to get in the shaft... Can someone tell me which side of the shaft the vent is on please to get to my last health upgrade?

NVM... I found it now!

Last edited by firstandonly; 08-24-2009 at 01:08 AM.
firstandonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:57 AM   #71
Azimuth

nXtrmS's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyscopath2003 View Post
I just have a quick question, its more of a opening areas then a stuck, in some of the rooms there are blue blocks you have to break, but there doesn't seem to be enough room to build up speed to ram them in hyper speed, anyone have any ideas?
I think I'm stuck in the same place. :/
Azimuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:44 PM   #72
Sci0n

Sci0n's Gamercard

Ok im stuck, am on the part where you have to go rescue claire again once youve got the omega armour, now i have to get to her.....

so i went to a save room turned it off went back to the game updated it, now im here (green Dot) on the map an have to get to where claire is but cant find a way to it!

an the blue dot, showing a door there i cant get threw it as there is no signs of one there!

if someone could mark a route out that works i would be gratfull!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Anubis_/MAP.jpg

Last edited by Sci0n; 08-24-2009 at 01:46 PM.
Sci0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 03:09 PM   #73
Kronos1982

Hugo J Stiglitz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teth Amon View Post
I am trying to escape the complex after rescuing Claire and hiding her in the intergation chamber.

You have to pass some laser grid and the guards always see me and use gas to kill me.

Help please
If you're referring to the room where there are two guards pacing back and forth that deactivate the lasers as they walk, you gotta wait until they turn around, exit the crawl space and go left just next to the first laser wall. Directly above you is a vent, jump up there and find your way out.

Kronos1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 03:11 PM   #74
Kronos1982

Hugo J Stiglitz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sci0n View Post
Ok im stuck, am on the part where you have to go rescue claire again once youve got the omega armour, now i have to get to her.....

so i went to a save room turned it off went back to the game updated it, now im here (green Dot) on the map an have to get to where claire is but cant find a way to it!

an the blue dot, showing a door there i cant get threw it as there is no signs of one there!

if someone could mark a route out that works i would be gratfull!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Anubis_/MAP.jpg
Photobucket is disabled on my comp. What is your current objective?

Kronos1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:10 PM   #75
Hercules088

Hercules088's Gamercard
Real simple question and I feel retarded for not remembering. I'm trying to collect everything on my 2nd run thru. I need to lower the bridge so I can get my last passkey and I forgot what I have to do
Hercules088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:27 PM   #76
TunefulDJ Mike

TunefulDJ Mike's Gamercard
how do you get pass the crates in sector E factory assembly on the way to the foam gun??(the boxes that are coming on the conveyorbelt how do you get passed those?)

Last edited by TunefulDJ Mike; 08-24-2009 at 07:18 PM.
TunefulDJ Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:13 PM   #77
D00mM4r1n3

D00mM4r1n3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
I think I'm stuck in the same place. :/
There are 2 rooms with blue boxes that can be a little difficult to figure out, one of them is in the factory and the other is in a room with a raised platform where you fight a tank.

For the factory:
1.) Get onto the lower-middle platform where the 3 guards are that radio in the report causing the alert you hear about them using foam guns
2.) Go to the left side of the platform and back up against the sandbags or boxes (I forget what's there)
3.) Run left
4.) While running up the left wall, press jump before you reach the upper left platform, while you are on the last angled section of wall
5.) You should now find yourself running right, through the boxes, as you get to the end double-jump across the gap and keep going through to get the blue box in the next room as well. (I might be confused about that last part, i'm at work right now)

For the tank battle room:
1.) Go into the room on the left
2.) Go down a ways to the left until you have enough space to run right and go sonic before reaching the door
3.) Just as you reach the door, press jump so you jump over the gap between the door and the platform
4.) Keep running right and press jump to get over the next gap, and run up the wall
5.) Run all the way around on the ceiling so you come crashing down on the box
6.) I may be completely wrong about all that, if so, do a YouTube search for a video of what to do, i'm at work right now
D00mM4r1n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:17 PM   #78
D00mM4r1n3

D00mM4r1n3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules088 View Post
Real simple question and I feel retarded for not remembering. I'm trying to collect everything on my 2nd run thru. I need to lower the bridge so I can get my last passkey and I forgot what I have to do
If I remember correctly, the bridge is lowered via a computer. It was something that was along the way while following the blue path, and I think was in one of the rooms below the bridge. Is that what you are stuck on, or are you trying to figure out how to get the passkey that is behind the blue storage tanks?
D00mM4r1n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:20 PM   #79
Sci0n

Sci0n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronos1982 View Post
Photobucket is disabled on my comp. What is your current objective?
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3663/maprfm.jpg

an it is go back to claire and escape from the complex
Sci0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:20 PM   #80
Hercules088

Hercules088's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by D00mM4r1n3 View Post
If I remember correctly, the bridge is lowered via a computer. It was something that was along the way while following the blue path, and I think was in one of the rooms below the bridge. Is that what you are stuck on, or are you trying to figure out how to get the passkey that is behind the blue storage tanks?
No that is the one. For some reason I forgot about that task and avoided the ! in fear of the point of no return.
Hercules088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:03 PM   #81
Lynx

I'm stuck where it says Find the FOAM and SHUT DOWN production in the FACTORY. stuck here for like 2 hrs. I got so lost I just decided to go after the achievements. Help? Please?
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:28 PM   #82
CRAZYKILLA7

so my objective is to get back to claire and escape the complex and i have the suit with the hyperspeed things and your supposed to go through the top part of the map to get back but i fell down the giant hole/ mine shaft in the middle of the map and now i cant get back up. ive tried getting back to the place i was when i got the objective but no dice, and ive tried to get back to claire from beneath but that is a one way path. does anyone know what i should do?

Arcade 100%
DOOM, Fable 2 Pub Games

Last edited by CRAZYKILLA7; 08-24-2009 at 10:34 PM.
CRAZYKILLA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:23 PM   #83
Haze GSR

Im currently 100% items 96% map. and I cant get the final battle to unlock. there is nothing on my screen telling me where to go. theres nothing! Im at the bottom of the lake and nothing happens. ive ran back and fourth swam for hours and nothing. what did I do wrong?
Old 08-24-2009, 11:45 PM   #84
Azimuth

nXtrmS's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by D00mM4r1n3 View Post
There are 2 rooms with blue boxes that can be a little difficult to figure out, one of them is in the factory and the other is in a room with a raised platform where you fight a tank.

For the factory:
1.) Get onto the lower-middle platform where the 3 guards are that radio in the report causing the alert you hear about them using foam guns
2.) Go to the left side of the platform and back up against the sandbags or boxes (I forget what's there)
3.) Run left
4.) While running up the left wall, press jump before you reach the upper left platform, while you are on the last angled section of wall
5.) You should now find yourself running right, through the boxes, as you get to the end double-jump across the gap and keep going through to get the blue box in the next room as well. (I might be confused about that last part, i'm at work right now)

For the tank battle room:
1.) Go into the room on the left
2.) Go down a ways to the left until you have enough space to run right and go sonic before reaching the door
3.) Just as you reach the door, press jump so you jump over the gap between the door and the platform
4.) Keep running right and press jump to get over the next gap, and run up the wall
5.) Run all the way around on the ceiling so you come crashing down on the box
6.) I may be completely wrong about all that, if so, do a YouTube search for a video of what to do, i'm at work right now
No, it's neither of these. Here are some pics...

The left hand side of the passage:

And the right hand side:

I've been told that running from the platform on the upper right charges hyperspeed in time to break the crates in the lefthand side, thus clearing the passage for a run at the crates on the right. But this doesn't happen.

;_;

[EDIT] Nevermind, I finally got this to work, and in the most bizarre way. I jumped to the platform on the upper right, ran straight at the wall, then turned and ran left. Hyperspeed charged up. Weeeeird.

Last edited by Azimuth; 08-24-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Azimuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:10 AM   #85
Lynx

I'm stuck where it says Find the FOAM and SHUT DOWN production in the FACTORY. Cant find the foam and i'm in sector E stuck here for like 2 hrs. I got so lost I just decided to go after the achievements. Help? Please?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Lynx; 08-25-2009 at 02:12 AM.
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:57 AM   #86
Sleezy M F E

Sleezy M F E's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAZYKILLA7 View Post
so my objective is to get back to claire and escape the complex and i have the suit with the hyperspeed things and your supposed to go through the top part of the map to get back but i fell down the giant hole/ mine shaft in the middle of the map and now i cant get back up. ive tried getting back to the place i was when i got the objective but no dice, and ive tried to get back to claire from beneath but that is a one way path. does anyone know what i should do?

I am having the same problem, went to find items and now I can't get back up top.
Sleezy M F E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:05 AM   #87
Dark2099

Dark2099's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
No, it's neither of these. Here are some pics...

The left hand side of the passage:

And the right hand side:

I've been told that running from the platform on the upper right charges hyperspeed in time to break the crates in the lefthand side, thus clearing the passage for a run at the crates on the right. But this doesn't happen.

;_;

[EDIT] Nevermind, I finally got this to work, and in the most bizarre way. I jumped to the platform on the upper right, ran straight at the wall, then turned and ran left. Hyperspeed charged up. Weeeeird.

For this room I found that if you stand on top of the blue crates on the right side (below the platform so you are between the 2) and start running to the left, you will get just enough speed to break the middle block. Simply turn around and run across the room to break the right side.

I am currently stuck after fighting a mech suit. I was told to use the hook to pull out its shield wires, but I ended up just blasting it to death with rockets. Immediately after that fight you enter a room with an electric barrier blocking me from dropping down and getting the triple jump boots.

Edit - never mind, i'm an idiot. There was a console to turn off the electric things in the next room.

Last edited by Dark2099; 08-26-2009 at 02:34 AM.
Dark2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:30 PM   #88
belowradar

I've already beat the game but I missed the weapon after the exploding room. Well I'm at the point where you have to walk under the laser walls after rescuing Claire. Well I can't seem to get into that top part on the left to avoid the laser walls on that side. I remember during my first run that this happened as well but now I can't seem to get up in there. I've died like 5 times and I've rebooted the game/360 twice to see if that would fix it. Anyone have any suggestions on this part? I'm about to give up and just stop playing.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:53 PM   #89
Edable Giraffe

Edible Giraffe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze GSR View Post
Im currently 100% items 96% map. and I cant get the final battle to unlock. there is nothing on my screen telling me where to go. theres nothing! Im at the bottom of the lake and nothing happens. ive ran back and fourth swam for hours and nothing. what did I do wrong?
I'm having the same problem, I've got 100% items and want to get to the final boss but it wont show me where it is. If anyone can mark it on a map please?

Edable Giraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:00 AM   #90
phatmuther

phatmuther's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edable Giraffe View Post
I'm having the same problem, I've got 100% items and want to get to the final boss but it wont show me where it is. If anyone can mark it on a map please?
Take a look at the FAQ.

How do you pronounce 'either'? I say 'either', but some say 'either'. Either is correct.

phatmuther is offline   Reply With Quote