PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham Asylum
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #31
CandidGamera

CandidGamera's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneaux View Post
I can't seem to get to the top of this room. I just hit a rope that dropped down a walkway, but I have no idea how you get to it. I've run around the room a bunch of times...
Halfway across that walkway, face left and there's a place where you can climb up.

CandidGamera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:19 PM   #32
steve5864

Solved abandonded chamber

Abandoned Chamber

This challenge can only be seen by those with a different view on life.
I've found this, but can't remember the exact location. Fairly sure this was another Detective Mode question mark, viewable only from high up in this maze-like room. If anyone else can supply more details, groovy!

This one can only be done once you have the Line Launcher. When you get the Line Launcher go all the way to the top where you're almost right below the wall that can be blown out (a riddler icon is behind this wall). On the platform to the right of this wall (if facing wall) turn around and you should see a platform you can Line Launch across. Once across, follow path then duck under brick and you should see the "?" in detective mode. Hope this helps!
steve5864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:00 PM   #33
Cinemastique

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandidGamera View Post
Secure Transit

Dr Jonathan Crane plans on elevating fear to new depths.
You can only get this at the end of the game, when you can get past the elevator that Harley crashes near the start. Enter the vent at the bottom of the elevator shaft and follow it to Scarecrow's lair.
Not true. By gliding down the elevator shaft, you can get there as soon as the elevator crashes, if you want to. I went there by mistake, trying to get the gliding achievement.
Cinemastique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:35 PM   #34
jwmc1971

NaTaS 1971's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal View Post
i will say this again...there is no need for a guide since there is a map of where all the riddles are in the medical facility on the same table where bane the bear is located.
really ?! so were all morons , huh ? lets give a big hand for jamal , he should be running this site lol .

64 games 100% and counting
jwmc1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:38 PM   #35
Silv3r

I have the map, but there are some things that i can't just find. It's weird actually. I actually think it's kinda bugged as the icon moves around just where i already found a thing.

I'm really hoping that there will be this google maps sort of thing like in some games than i can choose the place on the map where it is supposed to be and click on it and maybe get a picture or something.
Silv3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:44 AM   #36
VanZarko

X xVaNzArKox X's Gamercard
This was the first thing I thought that was going to
be a problem for me in order to get the 100% completion
but I guess you guys will help out with that problem atm
very nice guide!

100% Completion (17)
Working On
Red Dead Redemption
Splinter Cell: Conviction
VanZarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:55 AM   #37
Nastadon

Send a message via AIM to Nastadon

Nastadon's Gamercard
Yeah really just need a guide to find the map lol. But there are a few hidden ones, so guide is good I guess.

Just got my 240/240! No for the challenges...
Nastadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:07 AM   #38
FakePlasticTree

FakePIasticTree's Gamercard
Not sure if this has been mentioned but once you beat the game and you're back at the main menu you can select Continue and you'll go back in to the world to explore for the rest of the hidden stuff. I beat it this afternoon and now I'm just running through again looking for everything.

^^^ Follow Me!!! ^^^
FakePlasticTree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:09 AM   #39
Juneaux

Juneaux's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve5864 View Post
Abandoned Chamber

This challenge can only be seen by those with a different view on life.
I've found this, but can't remember the exact location. Fairly sure this was another Detective Mode question mark, viewable only from high up in this maze-like room. If anyone else can supply more details, groovy!

This one can only be done once you have the Line Launcher. When you get the Line Launcher go all the way to the top where you're almost right below the wall that can be blown out (a riddler icon is behind this wall). On the platform to the right of this wall (if facing wall) turn around and you should see a platform you can Line Launch across. Once across, follow path then duck under brick and you should see the "?" in detective mode. Hope this helps!
What wall that you pull down? I can't find the freaking dot for this ANYWHERE. This one has to be the hardest one in the game...
Juneaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:13 AM   #40
o Chris Gold o

o Chris Gold o's Gamercard
Now.... Someone go and do a hidden trophy Guide!
o Chris Gold o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:52 AM   #41
Juneaux

Juneaux's Gamercard
Actually I got the one I was questioning above along with the ? trophy in the same spot, but on the map I have one more ? mark dancing around in the same area and I just can't figure it out. Any ideas?

Edit: nevermind, it is a ? trophy and it's on the first level, you have to grab the little ledge and pull yourself to the side of the pillar...

Last edited by Juneaux; 08-24-2009 at 02:22 AM.
Juneaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:11 AM   #42
Pittski

Send a message via Skype™ to Pittski

Pittski's Gamercard
Where is the map in the caves?

nvm i found it. i have all 240/240

Last edited by Pittski; 08-24-2009 at 04:30 AM.
Pittski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 05:40 AM   #43
Loquacious B

Loquacious B's Gamercard
Map for the caves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pittski View Post
Where is the map in the caves?

nvm i found it. i have all 240/240
Can you tell me where the map is? I can't find it and all I'm missing is 4 riddles in the area.

Ta.
Loquacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:08 AM   #44
vladomir

yes can someone please tell us where the map in the caves is? lol only need 2 more and they are in the caves!
vladomir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:14 AM   #45
vladomir

The cave map is in the pump control room. Thanks to pI224 80y for the help. Does anyone know how to get to those islands on the right side of the bat cave? I need one more riddle trophy there and have no clue how to get it

Last edited by vladomir; 08-24-2009 at 06:19 AM.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:18 AM   #46
DMOB xSHROOOMZx

DMOB xSHROOMZx's Gamercard
Dr Young's Office

It'll be a cold day in Hell when this Ghul rises again.
In one of the rooms outside Young's office, there's a wall of body freezers. Look for the one sticking out and zoom in on Ra's Al Ghul's toe tag. Fun Easter Egg: if you return after completing the story, he's gone.

If I didnt get this by tha time I beat tha game, will it still be there and attainable ( I think I spelled that wrong, oops) when I go back through afterwards???
DMOB xSHROOOMZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:02 AM   #47
DMOB xKBLIDAKx

DMOB xKBLIDAKx's Gamercard
Collectibles

I finished the game twice and for those people that are stuck in finding everything don't worry. In every spot that u go to there is a secret map, that actually reveals everything, especially the riddles. U just gotta know when to see it.
DMOB xKBLIDAKx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:22 AM   #48
CandidGamera

CandidGamera's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMOB xSHROOOMZx View Post
Dr Young's Office

In one of the rooms outside Young's office, there's a wall of body freezers. Look for the one sticking out and zoom in on Ra's Al Ghul's toe tag. Fun Easter Egg: if you return after completing the story, he's gone.

If I didnt get this by tha time I beat tha game, will it still be there and attainable ( I think I spelled that wrong, oops) when I go back through afterwards???
Not sure. I'm guessing that his resurrection is triggered by you solving the riddle, so he should still be there. Best way to find out - go back and have a look!

CandidGamera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:50 AM   #49
xIShadowWarrior

are these all the riddles cause i wanna make a printed copy like a check list?
xIShadowWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:12 AM   #50
xIShadowWarrior

are these all the riddles i wanna make a printed virsion to uselike a check list?
xIShadowWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:57 PM   #51
vladomir

So i just got all the riddles after i beat it on normal now i want to beat it on hard, but i cant seem to use the same game file to start a new game. Does hard mode count toward the 100 percent achievement? because i really do not feel like starting a new game and finding all the riddles again.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:15 PM   #52
FunkyMonk

Never mind, thanks!!

Last edited by FunkyMonk; 08-24-2009 at 03:50 PM.
FunkyMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:41 PM   #53
TekkenLord666

TekkenLord666's Gamercard
On Arkham west, there is a trophy close to the doors leading to Arkham east. Generally in the same area as where you find the Scare Crow gas solution. anyone find it? cant seem to. or am i in the wrong area? last one i need for that section.
TekkenLord666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 05:06 PM   #54
FunkyMonk

Anyone know where i can find the Riddler map for the Botanical Gardens??
FunkyMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 05:36 PM   #55
FakePlasticTree

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMOB xSHROOOMZx View Post
Dr Young's Office

Yes. I didn't get this one until I finished the story and went back to collect the rest of the stuff.

I'm at 235/240. I have four riddles left in the caves and I have to find three more Joker teeth at Arkham Mansion.

^^^ Follow Me!!! ^^^
Old 08-24-2009, 07:13 PM   #56
Nastadon

Nastadon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakePlasticTree View Post
Yes. I didn't get this one until I finished the story and went back to collect the rest of the stuff.

I'm at 235/240. I have four riddles left in the caves and I have to find three more Joker teeth at Arkham Mansion.
Those 3 teeth where a bitch to find lol. All the other ones are in your path, but these 3 are randomly in a place where you shouldn't ever go. No idea why they put em there. If its the same 3...
Old 08-24-2009, 07:32 PM   #57
FakePlasticTree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastadon View Post
Those 3 teeth where a bitch to find lol. All the other ones are in your path, but these 3 are randomly in a place where you shouldn't ever go. No idea why they put em there. If its the same 3...
Can you tell me where (even if it's by PM for fear of spoilers to those that haven't finished the game)? I've been everywhere in that damn mansion (at least I though I'd been everywhere) and I can't find them. I'm sitting at 239/240.

^^^ Follow Me!!! ^^^
Old 08-24-2009, 08:39 PM   #58
Nastadon

Nastadon's Gamercard
Enter the wardens office(looking at the map it's the top right room), look up and graple up.Go to the left side, and it should be in one of the indents. It was away from the other 2 in that room hidden away. If you have that one, then idk. Other ones seemed to be in the main path of the game.

Last edited by Nastadon; 08-24-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:50 PM   #59
FakePlasticTree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastadon View Post
Other ones seemed to be in the main path of the game.
Ya, that's what I've noticed throughout the entire game. I'll try the location you suggested. Thanks!

EDIT: That was the one, thanks a lot! Now for the next problem. I've got 240/240 riddles, but I'm missing the final Spirit Of Arkham message. Any idea where that is?

^^^ Follow Me!!! ^^^

Last edited by FakePlasticTree; 08-24-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:15 AM   #60
David1

Dave LFC 1886's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakePlasticTree View Post
EDIT: That was the one, thanks a lot! Now for the next problem. I've got 240/240 riddles, but I'm missing the final Spirit Of Arkham message. Any idea where that is?
Same for me now. It could obviously be anywhere on the island now but I suppose they couldn't have given it away too easily...

Perhaps there's a clue in them somewhere.

Edit: Hmm. "I need to figure out who it is and confront them before they can do any harm."

Maybe the final one is just 'it' for confronting when you can work out the identity of the person. The voice sounds a bit like John Hurt and put in mind of Commissioner Gordon but I don't think he's on the island anymore.

Edit2: Just listened to half the messages so far and it *seems* to be Quincy Sharp and I remembered the hint from the other thread too, so I'm guessing you just have to go and confront him then. I'll try it now.

Edit3. Yeah. Go to the Security Control Room area of the Penitentiary and the final piece is on the floor of it.

Last edited by David1; 08-25-2009 at 05:39 AM.
David1 is offline   Reply With Quote