PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham Asylum
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-25-2009, 06:51 AM   #61
Amore03

su fi squirrel's Gamercard
Where is the riddle that says you dont know jack about gotham, tune in to find out? It's in the utility corridor right before going out to the east side of the island. Thought it would be a radio but it doesnt let me scan it. Thanks.
Amore03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:36 AM   #62
dethklok
Banned User

lX CaptHowdy Xl's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Silver   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
pics would help a great deal

Last edited by dethklok; 08-25-2009 at 07:40 AM.
dethklok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:45 AM   #63
CandidGamera

CandidGamera's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amore03 View Post
Where is the riddle that says you dont know jack about gotham, tune in to find out? It's in the utility corridor right before going out to the east side of the island. Thought it would be a radio but it doesnt let me scan it. Thanks.
It is the radio. The radio host is Jack Ryder, aka The Creeper.

Try zooming in on it before scanning.

CandidGamera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:51 AM   #64
ArriDJ

Flooded Corridor

The Ratcatcher needed more than just charm to lead his army.
While crawling through the vent after Joker blocks the way, look down through a grate to see Ratcatcher's costume.

I completed the game and now I'm looking for the secrets, but in this case can not continue because there are some plants that will not let me go ....

Does anyone know if I can do anything else?

Sorry for my english im spanish
ArriDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:33 AM   #65
eXodusOnFiRe

Send a message via AIM to eXodusOnFiRe Send a message via MSN to eXodusOnFiRe

eXoduzOnFiRe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Godskin View Post
I have to leap to his defense here--no one should dumb down a description by assuming the readers are idiots. I'm floored that you don't know what a plaque is. What's next, should we stop using the words mezzanine and gazebo because some people might not be familiar with them? Maybe we should refer to desks as, "the things you sit at when you're on the computer," just to make sure no one gets confused?

Ridiculous. "Plaque" isn't a technical term any more than "trophy."

Just so we're clear, using your limited vocabulary, what would you call this item?

http://www.cengraving.com/images/items/ce030l.jpg
I'll tell you what it is, that's the yellow stuff you find on your teeth.

WHAT DID I WIN?!

On a more serious note, I'm just curious if these are all the riddles? Getting the game today or tomorrow and I want to hit the floor running >=D.

-eX

eXodusOnFiRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:57 AM   #66
yakuzzaa

II yakuzZaa II's Gamercard
* Collectible Botanical Garden * Chronicle of Arkham

.....ok its the last collectible i need.
im searching for an hour and cant find it

its the " chronicle of arkham " in the abandoned chamber.
where the hell is that diary ????

when u enter the big chamber it appears in the upper left corner on the secrets map
thx in advance !!!!!
Old 08-25-2009, 02:54 PM   #67
FakePlasticTree

FakePIasticTree's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by David1 View Post
Same for me now. It could obviously be anywhere on the island now but I suppose they couldn't have given it away too easily...

Perhaps there's a clue in them somewhere.

Edit: Hmm. "I need to figure out who it is and confront them before they can do any harm."

Maybe the final one is just 'it' for confronting when you can work out the identity of the person. The voice sounds a bit like John Hurt and put in mind of Commissioner Gordon but I don't think he's on the island anymore.

Edit2: Just listened to half the messages so far and it *seems* to be Quincy Sharp and I remembered the hint from the other thread too, so I'm guessing you just have to go and confront him then. I'll try it now.

Edit3. Yeah. Go to the Security Control Room area of the Penitentiary and the final piece is on the floor of it.
Ya I found it last night. That was a tough one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArriDJ View Post
Flooded Corridor

The Ratcatcher needed more than just charm to lead his army.
While crawling through the vent after Joker blocks the way, look down through a grate to see Ratcatcher's costume.

I completed the game and now I'm looking for the secrets, but in this case can not continue because there are some plants that will not let me go ....

Does anyone know if I can do anything else?

Sorry for my english im spanish
You can find all of the secrets after completing the game. In that area there is a little tunnel you can crawl in to. Go through that and keep looking at the ground, you'll find it.

^^^ Follow Me!!! ^^^
FakePlasticTree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:22 PM   #68
cloud21

"This challenge can only be seen by those with a different view on life.
I've found this, but can't remember the exact location. Fairly sure this was another Detective Mode question mark, viewable only from high up in this maze-like room. If anyone else can supply more details, groovy!" (abandoned chamber)

I have details where you can find the answer to this one. Its in the part where you have to use your BATCLAW to pull the wall and then get the roddiler trohpy. When you are in the plattaform that lets you "travel" to the riddle trophy, if you turn around , you will see a small space where you can crawl. Do that and turn in DETECTIVE MODE. YOu will see a question mark right near the floor you are. You just have to search for the other part in the floor below and riddle solved.
cloud21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:49 PM   #69
ShadowMasterr9

Send a message via AIM to ShadowMasterr9

Two Just Chile's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandidGamera View Post

Map Area: Intensive Treatment

Intensive Treatment Lobby

A puzzle has many sides, but only some are visible.
Riddles phrased like this mean you need to switch to Detective Mode and look for a question mark painted on the scenery. You'll need to stand in the right position to make it line up correctly. Don't forget the dot underneath! This one can be seen from inside the structure in the middle of the room. Looking at the map, you want to be in the glass-roofed section on the left hand side. You'll see the top of the question mark on the window facing the south wall, where the dot is. Line them up.
I can clearly see both the dot and the rest of the question mark, and I have then lined up, but it won't complete this challenge for me. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Didn't realize I had to hold down LB again lol

Last edited by ShadowMasterr9; 08-25-2009 at 06:59 PM.
ShadowMasterr9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:51 PM   #70
fraudiay79

Geeli Chaddi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyMonk View Post
Anyone know where i can find the Riddler map for the Botanical Gardens??
In the control room, where you have to shut off the power, look up in detective mode and you should see a hidden room, there is a map and riddler trophy there.
fraudiay79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:28 PM   #71
darkskyofclouds

DarkskyofClouds's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:

Secure Transit

Dr Jonathan Crane plans on elevating fear to new depths.
You can only get this at the end of the game, when you can get past the elevator that Harley crashes near the start. Enter the vent at the bottom of the elevator shaft and follow it to Scarecrow's lair.

you don't have to wait till the end of the game just after you get the first one

Lobby

Don't cut yourself on this Sharply observed portrait.
The portrait of Warden Sharp on the wall. This is the first riddle you get, and is very easy - the portrait is nearby when The Riddler contacts you.

just head back to the elevator shaft to the bottom Enter the vent at the bottom of the elevator shaft and follow it to Scarecrow's lair hit LB and you get it

http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/DarkskyofClouds

darkskyofclouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:23 PM   #72
Rival24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekkenLord666 View Post
On Arkham west, there is a trophy close to the doors leading to Arkham east. Generally in the same area as where you find the Scare Crow gas solution. anyone find it? cant seem to. or am i in the wrong area? last one i need for that section.
It's in the ceiling (Arkham West side) and you have to use the batclaw.
Rival24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:48 AM   #73
gatman4891

I just have one question... is there a point wherer u cant return to any prior levels? or is the entire world open all the time?
gatman4891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:34 AM   #74
brentoniscool

You forgot to add the riddle in the Utility Corridor. It's part of intensive treatment. The riddle says, "You don't know Jack about Gotham. Tune in to find out."
brentoniscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:31 AM   #75
partydudes

Partydudes's Gamercard
ok this is an idiot question but how do u get the trophies inside the walls that u need the jell to blow up but the wall is not on the ground it is high off the ground please help!

partydudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:35 AM   #76
typahl21

SP1KE29's Gamercard
Quote:

Abandoned Chamber

This challenge can only be seen by those with a different view on life.
I've found this, but can't remember the exact location. Fairly sure this was another Detective Mode question mark, viewable only from high up in this maze-like room. If anyone else can supply more details, groovy!
all you have to do is make your way to the top of area where you cant use the grappel, and on your way up you'll see half of the "?" and then at the top will be the other half, put them together and another riddle solved.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:00 PM   #77
TheIcemanCometh

Send a message via ICQ to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via AIM to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via MSN to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via Yahoo to TheIcemanCometh

TheIcemanCometh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasty411 View Post
I would call that an award. I wasnt saying that he should stop using big words. I'm just saying his description sucked. But they get the job done.
Actually, the plaque is just the "presentation vehicle" of the award.

The "award", as you call it, was for "Outstanding Guidance and Leadership" in the image linked to. The plaque is merely how the award is presented or given. An award can be given on paper, with a trophy, an engraved watch, a basket of fruit, etc.

You might hear the phrase "Albert Pujols was AWARDED the Most Valuable Player in the National League by the Baseball Writers Association of America. That will be a nice TROPHY for his mantle."

You'll never hear "Albert Pujols was PLAQUED the Most Valuable Player in the National League" ...

I'm just sayin' ...
Xbox Community Developer Program (XCDP) member. Please do not message or IM me asking for access to or sharing of my access. The XCDP is currently closed and is not accepting new members at this time.
TheIcemanCometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:12 PM   #78
STONE DEVIL

STONE DEVIL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by goothgone View Post
great guide
Hey look, it's the 3 Stooges. Which one has the most jail time?
STONE DEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:43 PM   #79
Mutant Misfit

Mutant Misfit's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by partydudes View Post
ok this is an idiot question but how do u get the trophies inside the walls that u need the jell to blow up but the wall is not on the ground it is high off the ground please help!

Later in the game you'll get an add on to your batclaw that lets you pull them down.
Mutant Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:45 PM   #80
Mutant Misfit

Mutant Misfit's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatman4891 View Post
I just have one question... is there a point wherer u cant return to any prior levels? or is the entire world open all the time?

There is a point to where you can't go back through certain levels, but it is only for a limited time. Beat the game and you can go back through any of the levels.
Mutant Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:48 PM   #81
Detonator Man

i have e problem with sweet teeth in arkham mansion, there is 20 teeth in this location and i kill 17 of them but i can't find the 3 other's
anybody have a map for all of teeth in arkham mansion?
Detonator Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:40 PM   #82
HansMaulwurf

Hey

Does anyone know where I can find the last Arkham Chronicle ( No. 24 ) ? Got all the Riddler Stuff + Story. Just missing the chronicle :<

Thanks in advance

Hans
HansMaulwurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:41 PM   #83
BILKAD

xMR PEARCE's Gamercard
Intensive treatment lobby.

can someone please help me out with the dot i know were the ? on the window is i just cant seem to find the dot. were do i need to stand.
BILKAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:49 PM   #84
UndercoverDoctor

Just The Docter's Gamercard
Thanks for making this guide!
UndercoverDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:51 PM   #85
HansMaulwurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILKAD View Post
can someone please help me out with the dot i know were the ? on the window is i just cant seem to find the dot. were do i need to stand.
Hope im thinking about the same "?" - Just look through the window towards the wall in the right corner.
HansMaulwurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:01 PM   #86
phatmuther

phatmuther's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansMaulwurf View Post
Hey

Does anyone know where I can find the last Arkham Chronicle ( No. 24 ) ? Got all the Riddler Stuff + Story. Just missing the chronicle :<

Thanks in advance

Hans
In the security control room in the prison area, where you left the warden. It on the floor in that room where you left him.
phatmuther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:14 PM   #87
TheIcemanCometh

Send a message via ICQ to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via AIM to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via MSN to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via Yahoo to TheIcemanCometh

TheIcemanCometh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BILKAD View Post
It's on the opposite side of the hall from the top part of the question mark, up on a ledge (on the ground up there) you can rope yourself up to. Just go up there, get it lined up and do the snapshot thing. There's also a ? up there.
Xbox Community Developer Program (XCDP) member. Please do not message or IM me asking for access to or sharing of my access. The XCDP is currently closed and is not accepting new members at this time.
TheIcemanCometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:26 PM   #88
CenturionElite

How far into the game before the Riddler contacts you?

Now Playing: Borderlands 2
100% Achievement List: Portal 2, Left 4 Dead 2
100% Trophy List: Uncharted 3, Portal 2, inFamous 2
CenturionElite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:35 PM   #89
whitie07

Whitie07's Gamercard
So i found out that once you finish the story, you can continue with just roaming around. If you don't find everything the first time, you can go back and get everthing with nobody bothering you. All of the locations will be revealed if you find the Riddlers map in each section. All the locations also can be accessed, even the Ivy battle mentioned earlier.

If anyone finds out how to get the last A. Arkham emblem thing. Please post thanks.
whitie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:37 PM   #90
phatmuther

phatmuther's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitie07 View Post
If anyone finds out how to get the last A. Arkham emblem thing. Please post thanks.
Its in the security control room where you left the warden in the prison area. On the floor.
phatmuther is offline   Reply With Quote