PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham Asylum
Subscribe    Donate
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Quick links
Latest news
May 27, 2015 Let's Play Live - Batman: Arkham Asylum Part III: The Poison Ivy Showdown
May 12, 2015 Let's Play Live - Batman: Arkham Asylum Part II: Descent into Madness!
May 06, 2015 Let's Play Live - Batman: Arkham Asylum
Mar 23, 2015 Batman: Arkham Collection Rumoured for Xbox One Remaster
Jul 22, 2014 This Week's Xbox Live Deals With Gold Get Super Heroic

Old 09-12-2009, 08:02 PM   #181
dutcheeeezmasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindstorms View Post
Instead of tapping left bump, hold it down to perform a scan.
Thanks, works perfect now.
dutcheeeezmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:02 PM   #182
Beximus

Gamertag: BeximusMaximus
Just wanna say thanks to Mr. Candid - I was stuck on my last 2 riddles in the Main Sewer Junction (bloody question marks), and now I'm done.

Thanks
Old 09-14-2009, 11:13 AM   #183
DaCameraMan

Gamertag: DaCameraMan

Got em all. Some were a bit tricky.

Last edited by DaCameraMan; 09-16-2009 at 09:34 AM.
DaCameraMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:39 AM   #184
coolorochi

gas room

There is a room full of gas, I just can't get that door open.
In that room was a event To save two people form Quinn.

Only 5 collection i don't have, they all arond that room .And few toy tooth.

sorry about my bad English .
coolorochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:43 AM   #185
Mindstorms

Gamertag: mindst0rms
First, you need the zip line and upgraded batclaw (I think). You need to head to the guard room next to the locked door, where the two guards are. Grapple up to the vents and you should see a destructible wall across the gap with the toxic gas underneath. Take down the wall and zip over. Then use a batarang to activate the fan extraction system and clear the room of the toxic gas. There are a number of items in this room to collect.

Last edited by Mindstorms; 09-16-2009 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Correcting typo
Mindstorms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:51 PM   #186
dutcheeeezmasta

Only 6 left and STUCK!

I'm stuck on the chronical of arkham located in the "abandoned chamber" at Botanical Gardens. Im also stuck on the 2 riddles (a trophy and a chronical) located in "secure transit" in intensive treatment. They are located in the area where the 2 broken elevators are but I can't find them at all. I've been to a bunch of walkthrough sites and it still hasn't been very helpful for these last two areas. These are the last I need and I don't want to give up now so if anyone can help or direct me to a site that explains in better detail it would be much appreciated!!

Last edited by dutcheeeezmasta; 09-17-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:00 PM   #187
Mindstorms

Abandoned chamber - nasty area. Is the riddle a "question mark" style one? If so, then you need to climb up around the area, use a batarang to cut a chord to drop a new walkway, walk around. Then I think there is one wall above you that you need to use the batclaw on and also you need to use the zip cord once up there to get across to where you can safely jump to the ledge. Once on the ledge, shimmy to the left and climb up for the chronical. As for the riddler trophy, one is under the level accessed via the water way, the other in the middle of the structure accessed via the hatch system on the floor.

Edit: This link describe's it much better

I'll need to look at secure transit - what two items are you missing there?

Last edited by Mindstorms; 09-17-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:15 PM   #188
dutcheeeezmasta

Quote:
Abandoned chamber - nasty area. Is the riddle a "question mark" style one? If so, then you need to climb up around the area, use a batarang to cut a chord to drop a new walkway, walk around. Then I think there is one wall above you that you need to use the batclaw on and also you need to use the zip cord once up there to get across to where you can safely jump to the ledge. Once on the ledge, shimmy to the left and climb up for the chronical. As for the riddler trophy, one is under the level accessed via the water way, the other in the middle of the structure accessed via the hatch system on the floor.

Edit: This link describe's it much better

I'll need to look at secure transit - what two items are you missing there?
I just found a site that told me I needed to use the batarang to cut a cord to bring down a ladder to walk across in the abandoned chamber, so I just found all in the chamber so far except the chronical (I'm looking around for it right now but haven't found it yet). The ones in intensive treatment are a trophy and a chronical in the "secure transit" area. When I'm in the elevator shafts the ? on the map says I'm right on top of it but the elevator shafts go pretty high so I'm not sure if I should be looking at the top or the bottom. Thanks for the help!
Old 09-17-2009, 01:18 PM   #189
Mindstorms

ok, so when you walked half way across the walkway that you brought down, you climbed up. Then you walked forward and crouched to get the question mark. If you turn back you may be able to sprint/jump to the ledge across the way? Then shimmy to the left to get the chronical.

regarding secure transit, you need to climb with detective mode on and find the crawl spaces - this again should help:

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/batman-a...032/p-7#chron7

and this:

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/batman-a...03032/p-7#tro7

Last edited by Mindstorms; 09-17-2009 at 01:20 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:44 PM   #190
dutcheeeezmasta

Quote:
ok, so when you walked half way across the walkway that you brought down, you climbed up. Then you walked forward and crouched to get the question mark. If you turn back you may be able to sprint/jump to the ledge across the way? Then shimmy to the left to get the chronical.

regarding secure transit, you need to climb with detective mode on and find the crawl spaces - this again should help:

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/batman-a...032/p-7#chron7

and this:

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/batman-a...03032/p-7#tro7
Your previous post said once I break that wall in the abandoned chamber and get the trophy I should look across from me from the ledge and will find the chronical there? Is that correct? I'm trying that now, however, now that I already got the trophy behind the wall I broke and jumped down I'm having a hard time jumping back up on that ledge, I keep falling. F*** you Batman! At least I know what I have to do.

Thanks for the info and link for secure transit, I've spent forever looking for those.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:48 PM   #191
Mindstorms

No, my mistake. I think once you break the wall and zip over, then you are done with that one. You need to probably drop down and climb up again to the wall next to the walkway you made yourself with the batarang. Once on the walkway, go halfway, climb up and you should be standing where the question mark is. Across the gap is the ledge you need to jump to. Once you jump, you will be hanging and need to shimmy...

hope this helps...
Old 09-17-2009, 02:05 PM   #192
dutcheeeezmasta

Quote:
No, my mistake. I think once you break the wall and zip over, then you are done with that one. You need to probably drop down and climb up again to the wall next to the walkway you made yourself with the batarang. Once on the walkway, go halfway, climb up and you should be standing where the question mark is. Across the gap is the ledge you need to jump to. Once you jump, you will be hanging and need to shimmy...

hope this helps...
Very helpful... Thanks again!!!!!!
Old 09-18-2009, 07:42 AM   #193
Hardcore

Gamertag: Belbini
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandidGamera View Post
Map Area: Penitentiary

Abandoned Chamber

This challenge can only be seen by those with a different view on life.
I've found this, but can't remember the exact location. Fairly sure this was another Detective Mode question mark, viewable only from high up in this maze-like room. If anyone else can supply more details, groovy!
It is a ? , you are in that part where stuff is falling apart and you have to climb. the dot is on the platform along with most of the ?, only the right half of the ? is on the ground below
Hardcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:08 AM   #194
DJEYBLACK

Gamertag: Mr Black GX
all have to say is thz for help, i got all the riddler achievements

DJEYBLACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:09 AM   #195
QUIKFIR3

Gamertag: QUIKFIR3
me and my body are having troubles finding the last few teeth in the manson we need three?

FDHW REL3NT
QUIKFIR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:59 PM   #196
Blackberry

Gamertag: Cold Blak Heart
Hey dude nice guide very helpfull, but youve forgotten intensive treatment, utility corridor. the riddle is, you dont know jack about gotham, tune in to find out. if anyone knows where this riddle is, would be very helpfull?? thanks
Blackberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:50 AM   #197
inert

Gamertag: inert14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
Hey dude nice guide very helpfull, but youve forgotten intensive treatment, utility corridor. the riddle is, you dont know jack about gotham, tune in to find out. if anyone knows where this riddle is, would be very helpfull?? thanks
Very easy.

There's a radio sitting in plain view on one of the benches against the partition in this room. When you zoom in on it, it clearly reads "Jack Ryder." If you don't know where this room is, I suggest you learn how to use the map.

QUIKFIR3: A lot of people miss them. Go back to the Warden's office, where you had a confrontation with Zsasz and Dr. Young. On the way into the office(where you used corner cover), there's a hole in the ceiling you can grapple up to. The three teeth are there.

Last edited by inert; 09-21-2009 at 03:54 AM.
inert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:03 AM   #198
TheTree1918

Just finished this achievement, the teeth were the last parts, the rest I got during normal game play, now....to find the last arkham grave....
TheTree1918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:01 AM   #199
TheTree1918

all done with everything, game was cool, moving onto wet for a while then halo ODST....then who knows
TheTree1918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:29 PM   #200
Gamertag:radiatron18

Gamertag: radiatron18
Teeth

Can u still get the teeth after the main story line ?
Gamertag:radiatron18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:47 PM   #201
Mindstorms

yes, everything can be got once the story is complete except for the achievements highlighted in the guide that are missable.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:15 AM   #202
coolorochi

thx!!
how can i even miss this? thanks !!

wen i ziping over that room,my xbox breaked down.
then i restar xbox, balck screen and "E74".

that room must bedamned.......
coolorochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:54 PM   #203
Trip724

I'm standing in the access way between Arkham North and Arkham East and the map is showing two riddlers question marks in that corridor, but i've crawled all over the area in detective mode and i'm not seeing anything. Am I missing something here?
Old 09-26-2009, 06:41 PM   #204
moskwa1980

hello boys and girls
could any1 help me with one trophy?
i'm in Intensive Treatment -> Secure Transit area and i can't find it
its the one showed on the bottom of that area map, between two doors
i went up and down couple of times and i can't spot it
moskwa1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 10:25 PM   #205
Xirix

Gamertag: xirix lunara
Can someone help me getting to this last Riddle item in Botanical Garden's Abandoned Chamber? It's in the top left bit of the map, looks pretty high up.. but I've been climbing and falling down for 20 minutes now and had enough.
Xirix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 10:29 PM   #206
My Gamertag is Papa Skull
Banned User

Gamertag: Papa Skull

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xirix View Post
Can someone help me getting to this last Riddle item in Botanical Garden's Abandoned Chamber? It's in the top left bit of the map, looks pretty high up.. but I've been climbing and falling down for 20 minutes now and had enough.
Is it that place where the buildings are crumbly and you can't use your grappel? If it is, then you need to use your batarang to cut down a rope that brings down a ramp type thing, then you use your line launcher to get to it. Please correct me if I'm mistaken, I think I know where you are.
My Gamertag is Papa Skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:19 AM   #207
svendkarlson

Gamertag: SvendKarlson
another ungreatful monkey...
svendkarlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:36 PM   #208
Yohanan

Gamertag: Yohanan
I've already beated the game, and now I'm focused on getting the riddles. The point is that I can't leave Medical Facility or reach Sanatorium.

Can anyone help me to figure out a way out?
Yohanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:46 PM   #209
BicolorWalnut

Gamertag: BicolorWalnut
Have I messed up the achievement if I cannot find a pair of joker teeth? The teeth I am missing are in Arkham East if anyone could help me out. Thanks.
BicolorWalnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:33 PM   #210
Barad
Community Team's Warrior, Moderator & Max Club Director

Gamertag: Barad XBA

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Diamond   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff - Community Team - Moderator   GSL 14 - Team MVP   Staff - Community Team - Maximum Clubs Director   Sister-Site Member   Guide Writers Guild   25,000 posts   Staff Club - Barad   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 30 (more» ...)
very helpful tips dude thx!
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote