PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Wolfenstein
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-23-2009, 06:20 AM   #31
Tj1zzle

yo paladin whats up man, thanks for all the info, this guide is helping out a lot. i have a little something to contribute, not as much as you but atleast its something. heres a guide for radio station, unfortunately i cant find the tome... man i searched high and low but no good mayb someone can add it in. thanks again dude.

RADIO STATION

intel 1 of 4: as soon as you enter on table to your left

Gold 1 of 8: under the archways just before and to the right of the shields and veil disabler, leaning against the building

G2: in the back left corner behind the shields and veil disabler is a veil ladder. its behind the door on top of the balcony

G3:when inside the building, in the first big room with the 3 cases cases on your right and stack of boxes in front, past the boxes to the right of the stairs

G4: plain sight next to vent you need to crawl through to proceed

G5:climb up boxes and scaffolding after emerging from vent(continue past veil ladder)

I2: after dropping down from the 2nd vent on the second set of desks

G6: after I2 make right and its in the corner at the dead end of the hallway

I3: after the stair well. end of the hall to the right of the door leading to the roof, on the wall

G7: after climbing the stairs and emerging onto the roof, go right its in front of you

I4: through the doors past the AA gun on the lower half of the roof (after disabling shield), between the 2 desks on the right hanging on the wall

G8: as soon as you enter the burning stair well,its on the opposite side of the flames directly across.

PM ME FOR U.S. XBOX 360 REPAIRS AND FLASHING INQUIRIES. Have Your Xbox 360 Serviced, Cheap and professional.

i will be more than happy to conduct all transactions through ebay upon request.

I AM LOOKING FOR XBOXES PRE 09 SUMMER UPDATE (old dash, or 7371 nxe dash).
BROKEN OR WORKING!!! PLEASE PM IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SOME $$$$$!!!!

Last edited by Tj1zzle; 08-23-2009 at 06:24 AM.
Tj1zzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:18 AM   #32
Paladin Malac

Really bumming me out - cant find the last two or the last tome in the Mid. If you have any to contribute please post em.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:34 AM   #33
coverop

I'm Working On It
coverop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:01 AM   #34
fbx

fbx08's Gamercard
There's a mistake in the first mission. You are naming six intels where there are only five, two are named I3 but they both exist, and this one:

Quote:
I2 On top of the open red train car on the first set of train tracks you come across where you fought the Nazis just after you collect G4 and G5.
does not exist. The first one you call I3 must be I2 and this I2 here has to be removed.
fbx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:38 AM   #35
Recnamocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by recoil47 View Post
Could someone tell me where this "G17" room is? I cant find it anywhere. As was said above, there is no I6 in the guide so I cant use it as a reference. I've been only on top of one roof, and there was no window that I could see to break and gain entry into a room as described. Can someone point me to where in Midtown that area is?

Thanks!
From the raised patio area (northwest part of Midtown West) there is an alley way with a veil ladder at the end of it. From the top of the ladder facing the wall there is a plank into a room on the left (there is a gold right behind you on the left if you enter this room), and a veil door on the right. Go through the veil door, and you enter a room with a door on the left and stairs leading down (there is a gold under the stairs). Go through the door and you'll get to a room with two windows looking out on rooftops (gold? and occasionally people in it). Go out the window and cross the roofs to another pair of windows you can enter. Go into the room (gold?) and there will be a veil door on the wall that is facing the street. Through the veil door, across the plank is the room with the overturned cabinet.

The way mentioned in the guide also works but the location of the crates to jump on is ambiguous.

note: I wrote this from memory so it may not be 100% accurate.
Recnamocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:38 AM   #36
Paladin Malac

tru that homes
Old 08-23-2009, 11:18 AM   #37
fbx

fbx08's Gamercard
WTF? Why did you remove the first Mission?
fbx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:59 PM   #38
recoil47

Thanks.

With Paladin's permission, I want to put together a comprehensive guide to all the items for posting in a new thread that can get you the "Gold Digger" achievement. I would also be interested in linking in Coverops videos to supplement it. I've basically started from Train Station Mission and have worked through getting 100% as I have gone. Also am putting things in the order that you would play through it in the game. Paladin said its like cheese leading mice through a maze....but I dont see another way to do it, so his way works. Fact is, you have to do it that way in areas like Midtown because some areas arent open at the start.

I should have a good percentage of this done by tonight, and I'm happy to give credit where credit is due, as a majority of this will be Paladin's, I'll just be filling in the holes, organizing, and rewriting a bit here and there perhaps.

Would that be helpful?
recoil47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 02:29 PM   #39
Lomas666

Lomas666's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by recoil47 View Post
Thanks.

With Paladin's permission, I want to put together a comprehensive guide to all the items for posting in a new thread that can get you the "Gold Digger" achievement. I would also be interested in linking in Coverops videos to supplement it. I've basically started from Train Station Mission and have worked through getting 100% as I have gone. Also am putting things in the order that you would play through it in the game. Paladin said its like cheese leading mice through a maze....but I dont see another way to do it, so his way works. Fact is, you have to do it that way in areas like Midtown because some areas arent open at the start.

I should have a good percentage of this done by tonight, and I'm happy to give credit where credit is due, as a majority of this will be Paladin's, I'll just be filling in the holes, organizing, and rewriting a bit here and there perhaps.

Would that be helpful?
Yes please

Lomas666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 03:06 PM   #40
Synergy

Very Helpfull Guide, dunn if the location of this tome already mentioned, but made a screen with the map here.

PS: Just started at the Midtown West Control-Point again and will update the map as I'm playing through it, will have to do the "Dig-Site" mission again. And pleace notice that the map doesn't show the height of the location were the specific item can be found. Hope the map will be helpfull tho

Credit goes to Coverop, Paladin and Glitchwerks ... And pleace notice too that this Map is WIP

Regards

Midtown West right before the DigSite mission :

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/309...idtownwest.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AnotherTome.jpg (27.8 KB, 34 views)

Last edited by Synergy; 08-23-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Synergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:06 PM   #41
DarthSoth

I DarthSoth I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I was wondering if anyone could help me locate a couple of Intels on the zeppelin level? I missed #3 and #5 somehow. Anyone have any hints for me to find them?

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
DarthSoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:34 PM   #42
Aphrodite1

Sublimosis's Gamercard
Recoil47, yes please. As good as the guide is at the moment, having a neater and organised list would be very useful (especially as I'm getting this game tomorrow!). Just make sure credit is given as you say you will.

Currently working on:

Retail: Bioshock Infinite
Arcade: Brothers, Mickey Castle of Illusion, Walking Dead Season 2
Aphrodite1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 05:22 PM   #43
DarthSoth

I DarthSoth I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Zeppelin

1. Go through the hole in the zeppelin made by the Particle Canon Nazi when he busts through the wall. On the crate to the left
5. Once you get to the bottom of the first set of stairs you come to. there is a scientist at the bottom. Just as you go through the next open door it is on the wall right next to the door.
2. Same room as the last one. Make your way around the catwalk. It is on the crate just before the small room with the 2 scientists that you need to plant dynamite on to activates the elevator.
3. In the room with all the mounted turrets on either side of the room. The Intel is on a box in the center section of the room
4. After the cut scene in the room where you encounter 2 soldiers and 2 scientist working at a console. Just around the metal cage on a crate.
6. Just after you drop the aircraft out of the zeppelin you will come to an weapons and ammo room. The intel is on the crate as you enter the small room.
7. In the zeppelin's main control room with the steering wheel in it. The Intel is on the big table in front of you when you first enter the room.
9. In the lower section of the area that had all the fighter planes in it, there are a bunch of ramps you need to activate to make it across. The Intel is on a crate on the left side of the 3rd cross section.
8. You enter an area with the big portal in it. You need to make your way up the ramps into a control room. The intel is on the control panel with a switch you need to activate.

This one has a messed up order for some reason.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Last edited by DarthSoth; 08-24-2009 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Found missing intel
DarthSoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:24 PM   #44
Valiants

I am missing only one more Gold in midtown, are there any tricky ones that i might have missed. Thanks for any help given.
Valiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:04 PM   #45
svendkarlson

SvendKarlson's Gamercard
im looking for dig site intel 4 should be between the traps and the intel number 5... but i just cant seem to find it been through it 23 times now lol... help please. intel name is called crystal traps i believe.
svendkarlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:09 PM   #46
coverop

Quote:
Originally Posted by svendkarlson View Post
im looking for dig site intel 4 should be between the traps and the intel number 5... but i just cant seem to find it been through it 23 times now lol... help please. intel name is called crystal traps i believe.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=169820
coverop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:36 AM   #47
recoil47

Im in a bad spot here. I've got 42 of 44 on Midtown. I did get the one already thats on top of the building when you exit the rescue mission, and I am already counting the one thats in the doorway to Downtown (which I dont want to leave to go to yet). So there are two out there that I havent found. I believe I have pretty much all of them on Paladin's list, but I guess I need to double check it. I also have gotten the ones some other have commented on (gold in the rafters above the overturned cabinet, etc).

The thing that sucks, is that I cant just say "hey which ones am I missing." I pretty much need to see a list of all of them and walk through to find the two I dont have. Harsh.

Id like to go on, I have a complete guide written for all collectible locations up to this point, and I want to move on, go to Downtown, and finish it up, but Im also going for the acheivement so I cant leave Midtown without these last two. Guess I need to do some wandering...
Old 08-24-2009, 01:58 AM   #48
recoil47

Well I found one, but damn I cant find that last one. I've been all over the place. Has anyone gotten all 44 on Midtown yet?
Old 08-24-2009, 01:59 AM   #49
Gothboi666

Last two gold

I have followed the guide word for word including other comments on where to get the gold in the rafters etc etc... but i have a problem now.... same as the one above... im missing just two gold and i dont want to go downtown just yet
please help
Gothboi666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:29 AM   #50
recoil47

OK I'm going to paste in this thread, since its a work in progress anyway, my notes and revisions to Paladin's Midtown thread. This is for MIDTOWN ONLY. All of the side missions aren't covered here (but they are referenced). This is just so we all can help track down these final two pieces. I will repost the entire guide when I complete the game with all collectibles.

Once again, most of this is thanks to Paladin and what he started above. I just filled in some holes and continued on. Please review below. It accounts for All 14 Intel, all 9 Tomes, but only 43 of the 44 gold pieces.

NOTE. You will see that I have pieces 43 and 44 counted below, thats because I know that they are the "last" two pieces in Midtown. The other one is accessible earlier, so it will likely be INSERTED somewhere in the previous parts and I will renumber as needed.

So let me know what I am missing. Here we go:

Common Area: Midtown (East and West)
Total Gold: 44
Total Intel: 14
Total Tomes: 9

Midtown WEST

I1: You begin located in the black market hideout. Go upstairs and it’s in a tall dresser that you open using the accessible power.

G1: When you are at the K safe house, go upstairs, and take the hallway along the stairs. There is a room to the right. In that room is a door that leads to a ladder to the attic. On the ground at the far end of the attic is the first gold bag.

G2: As soon as you exit the safe house and you turn left following the man, where he pauses after the short part of the stairs (before continuing, up the larger part of the stairs) you will see a gold bag on the ground in the corner next to a garbage can and a crate.

G3: Your guide will say “There’s a patrol coming” and then you have to take out two Nazi guards. A firefight breaks out in the courtyard below. Go down the stairs from the two dead guards towards the courtyard. Turn left at the bottom of the stairs and walk around behind the chain link fence. Behind the fence is the next bag near some boxes.

I2: As you round the corner after G3 moving along with your objective you will notice some stairs to your left. Go up the stairs there is a stone walkway above the streets below. Continue along this and there is a table with some chairs. The Intel is on the stone railing with the Nazi flag in front directly in front of the table, which is to the left of a bench.

G4: Continue along the upper stone walkway area with the tables to the far corner. There is a little alcove in the far right. The gold bag is on the ground in that alcove on top of some wood boxes.

G5: To the left of the alcove that you found G4 in is a shimmering sewer hatch entrance. Remove the hatch, drop down and G5 is right behind you.

T1: Go back up the way you came via the winding staircase. Exit and turn left down the sewer passage. Down a bit there is another ladder going up. Before you get to the other ladder, there is a stone covering to the left on the brick wall with some symbols on it. Shoot the covering to reveal a Tome.

I3: Go up the second ladder. You will be in an alley next to a Nazi patrol house. Your guide is in the street in front in a firefight. Enter the Nazi patrol house through the door that was visible as soon as you got up the ladder. Go upstairs. There is a shimmering dresser that you have to search. The Intel is in here.

G6: To the right of the dresser you just searched for I3 is a locked safe. Open it for G6.

G7: Directly across the street from the exit of the Patrol House is an alley with a door you can enter. Go inside and take the door on the left (you cant open the other one yet) and go up the stairs. You will meet another black market agent, and on the ground behind him, behind some barrels will be a shimmering box that contains G7.

I4: After you are finished with the two houses, continue under the stone passage way through the buildings. Directly ahead will be an accessible door. Enter the door, and turn to the right. There is a closet in there with someone who is hiding from the Black Market guys. I4 is hanging on the wall to the right of the guy.

G8: As you enter the room with the truck that is preparing to go to the dig site, jump on the crate, then the back of the truck, then to the other crates and up onto the beams. Walk across the beams in the ceiling and the gold bar is in the corner on the beams, above the hood of the truck.

Now Transport to DIG SITE Mission. See that section for specifics, and then return here for continuation of Midtown items.

Last edited by recoil47; 08-24-2009 at 02:43 AM.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:31 AM   #51
recoil47

Return from DIG SITE Mission. Visit Caroline in K Safe House and she gives you Church Mission. Accept the Church mission, follow your guide, and then look for the items as noted below.

G9: As soon as you exit the K Safe House, do not follow the guide right away. Turn to the right and go up the stairs. There is a man at the top of the stairs that says the rooftops are a good way to get around. All the way up, you can jump onto a rooftop. Go on the roof and go straight ahead. Walk along the side of the roof until you see an opening to the next roof. Get a running start and jump at the end of the board platform and land on the far roof. Go to the back side of that buildings roof and you can see where you can drop down to a gated off area. Down there, on the left hand side by a green bench and two boxes, is a gold bag. Then go back up the ladder.

G10: Go back up the ladder from G9, jump down but return to where you first got up on the roof. Get on the roof again, this time instead of going straight, turn right and follow it along to the right. You will come to an edge where you can see that you can jump down on a wood balcony, and then into a door. In that room a gold bar is on top of some filing cabinets.

I5: Go back to the K Safe House entrance but this time, go to the left. Follow the alleys until you get to an open area, then some stairs to a raised stone patio area (where you collected I2 earlier). Go on top of the stone patio area, switch to veil and look to the left (W). Go down and head towards the Nazi Patrol house that you were in earlier when you collected I3 and G6. If you remember, you had crossed the street and entered a door in an alley, directly across from the Patrol House. There was a door to the left, and a veil door to the right that you couldn’t get in. Now that you have veil powers, go into that door to the right with veil and collect the Intel sitting on the desk.

T2: Return to the raised stone patio area, where you collected I2 earlier. This time, switch to veil and look to the right (E). You will see a veil ladder in an alley. Stay in veil and jump down and approach that alley. Before you get to the alley, however, turn to the left. Walk until you see some stairs and a narrow passage to the right of the stairs. In veil you will see a stone covering to the next Tome.

G11: Go back to the alley with the veil ladder and go up the ladder. Hop on the roof, and look behind you to the building with windows to the (N). One of the windows is open. Jump inside. Immediately inside that room once you crawl through the window, on the floor between two boards leaning against a wall, is the gold bag.

G12: Exit back through the window and get back on top of the roof. On the other side of the roof is a veil passage through the wall. Go through it. You will see a hall with a door on your left and stairs leading down. Go down the stairs and follow around to the right. In a crawlspace under the stairs, in a shimmering box, is the gold.

G13: Go back up the stairs and through the door. There are two windows in this room, break them and go out onto the roof. Go straight across the roof to two other windows you can break. Go in that room and in the cabinet is a gold bag.

G14: Opposite of the cabinet which contained G13, on the wall facing the street, there is a veil hole in the wall. This takes you onto another roof and you will see a plank leading to a window entrance to another room. Once you enter it, there is an overturned cabinet on the left. Behind the cabinet is a gold bag.

G15: Jump on top of the overturned cabinet for G14. Look up into the ceiling rafters and you will see a shimmering gold bar.

I6: Go back across the plank, across the roof, and through the veil hole again. Exit that room through the windows from which you came, and make your way down off of the roof onto the street. If you are facing south there should be a street sign down there that says “Onbrucker Strade.” Across the street from that sign, there is a gate with red and white paint beside it (where you got G9) and there is a door to the left of the gate. Go inside that door and walk up the stairs to the second floor. Enter the first door you see. Inside that room there is a searchable file cabinet with the Intel.

G16: Exit this building and turn right. Follow the street, but where it winds to the right into an underpass, to rejoin your guide; continue to go straight down an alley. Down the alley there is a small stone stair leading to a door. Go into the door, turn left and enter the first room on your left. The gold is in a bag on the floor next to some boxes.

I7: Continue down the hall from the gold and exit this building. It should put you into a back alley that has some locked doors for the Hospital level (not available yet). Continue down this street, and to the after a couple winding turns you will see some wood stands lining the street. Behind the stands to your right, on the building straight ahead is a door you can enter. Go inside, follow the passage around keeping to the left and you will see the Intel clipboard on the desk in front of a map.

I8: Go up the stairs in side this same building to the second floor, and you will see a dresser you can search. The Intel is in the dresser.

G17: Continue up the stairs, after talking to the guy who says you will find payment nearby. Keeping around to the right, looping around the banister around the stairs, you will come to a gold bag on the ground in plain sight.

G18: If you go back to the lower floor, and exit this building to the South, you will neatly meet back up with your guide, and continue down the road (left from where you exited the building) with the Nazi flags named Schliemannstrabe. Before this road turns to the right, directly ahead is a door way (which may be open). Go in the door, and there is a closet door. Open the closet and the gold is in a shimmering box on the floor.

G19: Exit the G18 building and turn left following your guide. As soon as you turn to the left switch on veil and you will see veil stairs on the wall on the right hand side of the street. Go up the veil wall stairs, jump on the fire escape, and enter the door. On the desk to the right is the next gold piece.

Midtown EAST

G20: As soon as you enter Midtown East, there is a door to your immediate right. Go inside and you will see two Black Market guys who killed a Nazi. In the back of the room there is a closer. The gold back is on a shelf on the wall in the closet.

I9: Continue down that street and enter the first building on your left. Go to the second floor, and there is Intel on the floor, partially under an end table just at top of the stairs.

G21: Continue into the room to the left of I8 on the second floor. The gold is in a shimmering box on the floor under a desk.

G22: Exit the I8/G21 house and continue left down the street. Straight ahead is a broken wall to a building behind two big crates. Enter the building through the broken wall. Once you walk through the doorway, take a quick left, and the first door on the right is accessible. Open it and the gold bag is on a table in the middle.

G23: Exit the G22 building the same way you entered, out the broken wall by the crates. This time, jump on top of the crates and onto the brick wall that is severed. From there you can jump on top of the billboard and roof. Go around the far right side of the fallen billboard and drop down onto a small brick ledge. From there you crouch and squeeze under the billboard to get to the gold in the shimmering box.

I10: Jump down from where G23 was by coming back down on top of those crates you used to come up. Turn left and follow the street, but where it turns to the left by the concrete barricade, continue straight and a little bit to the right. Around the corner from a barred up door is a table and two chairs. The Intel is on the ground under that table.

T3: Continue down the road, and there will be a large concrete staircase leading up to a house. If you are looking up the staircase to the doors, go down around to the left side of the staircase. Switch to veil and you will see the stone covering the Tome. It is partially obscured by a palette.

G24: Continue down the same road but stop before you get to the stone passage way through the building. There is an alley before the passage way to the right of the jeep. Follow that alley all the way back, past the ladder, and to the left. There is a shimmering box about eye level on top of a crate with the gold inside it.

G25: Once you arrive at the Black Market building that takes you to the church, enter it and walk straight ahead into the wall. Look to your right. There is a barrel and a palette standing against the wall. Between them is a gold valuable.

Transport to CHURCH Mission. See that section for specifics, and then return here for continuation of Midtown items.

Last edited by recoil47; 08-24-2009 at 02:34 AM.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:38 AM   #52
recoil47

After returning from Church Mission, Take the “Locate Golden Dawn” Safe House mission. The Safe House is very close to where the Church Mission ends (at the Black Market building). Go to the Golden Dawn Safe House.

After the Golden Dawn Safe House mission, they will ask you to go to the Tavern, which takes you back to Midtown West and to the Tavern Area.

I11: Directly across the street from the Golden Dawn Safe House is a doorway you can enter, which is behind some big crates. Enter, and take a left. Immediately inside the next room, on your right, is a table with the Intel on it.

G26: Just beyond the I11 Intel in the same building are three big crates in the far corner. Jump on top of those crates to get onto the rafters. Destroy the crates blocking your path. The gold is in a shimmering box at the far end of the ceiling rafters.

G27: Exit this building and take a left. There will be an alley on your left. Go down the alley and on the wall on the left is a ladder leading up to the fire escape. Go up the fire escape and into the door. In the room, on top of a big crate, is a shimmering box with the gold.

T4: Continue down the alley. Make the left hand turn and go straight. There is a little alcove to the right. Switch to veil and the stone covering the Tome is revealed. Shoot it and collect.

Follow the compass towards Midtown WEST and the Tavern.

Midtown WEST [Tavern / Horse Statue Area]:

T5: Exiting the alley way in the tavern area with the statue horse, switch to veil and located directly in front of where the horse is facing. On the wall of that building, next to a fire escape, is a veil ladder. Climb the veil ladder, mount the fire escape and break the stone panel to reveal the Tome. The stone panel appears RED when in veil.

G28: Go back up that same veil ladder, but this time drop off to the left onto the wooden eave. Walk around the corner on the wooden eave to the right. Jump up on the balcony (by hugging the wall) and you will see a gold bar on the balcony behind a fallen sheet of plywood.

T6: On the direct opposite side of the statue from where you just got T5, is a stone covered entrance to the “Ravens Nest” Tavern. In that covered entrance, switch to Veil to see the stone covering on the right for Tome 6.

I12: While standing where you collected Tome 6 in the Ravens Nest entrance, look directly at the statue. To the left of the building with the veil stairs where you got Tome 5, is an open chain fence to a warehouse (that you can’t enter yet). The fence area is marked with white and red stripes. Go into this area, all the way to the locked door to the warehouse, and look to the left. The Intel is on the ground to the left of the door.

G29: There is a winding staircase to the left of the Red and White striped fence. Go up the staircase, and then back down another staircase to the other side. There should be a black market guy standing guard. As soon as you get down the staircase, there is a manhole cover that is shimmering. Go down it and go East (Right). When you hit a stop, turn right and you will see a shimmering box that contains a gold valuable.

Your contact at the Tavern tells you to go to the Farm. This takes you back to Midtown EAST.

Midtown EAST (Before Farm Mission)

G30: When you get to the warehouse that has the truck that will take you to the farm, BEFORE you get in the truck, jump on top of it, then onto the crates to the left. Do a running jump from the top of that crate to the loft area above. A gold bag is waiting up there.

Take the truck to the Farm Mission.

When you return from the Farm mission, your objective will be to return to the Golden Dawn Safe House, so go there. Once at the Safe House you will receive the Hospital mission.

Midtown EAST (after unlocking Hospital mission)

G31: Leave the Golden Dawn Safe House and follow the compass towards the blown up tanks. Before you get to the tanks, on your right you will see a hole blown in the side of a building. Go inside this building and switch to veil. Once inside, to your left you will see a veil ladder on the wall on the inside. Go up the ladder and in the opposite corner of the attic area from where you are, there is a shimmering box on the ground with a gold bag in it.

G32: Go back down this ladder, and follow the compass past the blown up tanks. When you clear the second tank, there is a building on your left. Follow around that building and you will see a ladder on the wall leading up to a fire escape. Follow the fire escape / cat walk around to a door. Go inside and on a shelf on the left part of the room is a gold bag.

G33: To the right of the gold bag is a locked door you cant enter. Walk up to the door and turn left. Follow the hallway until it dead ends. Turn left and walk to the broken end of the building. To the right you can see another opening to a building. Jump across and break the box inside that little area. It contains the gold valuable.

T7: Go back down the way you came and follow the compass to the Hospital entrance. Switch to veil at the hospital entrance and look on the hospital wall to the right of the stairs. You should see the stone cover for the Tome.
G34: Do not enter the hospital, but turn right after collecting T7. Continue past the hospital entrance and you will see a tree on your left and an alley behind it. Jump the crates blocking the alley and behind them on the ground you will see the gold bag.

G35: Jump back over the crates and exit the alley. Switch to veil and look to your left. You will see a veil ladder going up the side of a building. Go up the ladder onto the balcony and walk to the far side of the balcony. Looking to the North off the balcony you will see a gold bag on a ledge that you need to jump to.

G36: Continue along the courtyard moving clockwise, holding to the left. You will come to an stone passageway that leads to big doors to Midtown West. To the right of those doors is a door you can enter. Go inside the building and immediately turn left. There is a small open room with a table, and on the floor to the right of the table is a gold bag.

I13: Go upstairs in the same building and there is a searchable filing cabinet that contains the next piece of Intel.

I14: To the left of that filing cabinet is a bookshelf. On the top of the bookshelf is the Intel. It may not be easy to see so you might have to jump and hit Y to collect it.

T8: Exit the building and go back through the stone passageway. Continue going to the left (clockwise) around the courtyard until you get to a patrol gate. Go in the gate and to the left is a ladder up the side of the building. Go up the ladder and turn to the right down an alleyway on the ceiling. There is a short ladder and a short drop as you go down the alley. As soon as you drop down, stop, turn around 180 degrees and look at the mini ladder back up. Switch to veil and you will see where the Tome is.

G37: After you jump down from T8 and exit the patrol gate, continue past the SS Building going clockwise, and you will see another alley to the left. In the alley, switch to veil and see the ladder going up the left building. Go up the ladder onto the balcony, and enter the door. The gold bag is on the floor in the corner behind an overturned filing cabinet.

G38: After exiting that alley, continuing to the left around the courtyard (clockwise) you will see a railing and down below a sunken doorway. Go through the door take a quick right and go straight through a second door and straight into a dead end alcove. On the left is a ladder hole that you can use to drop down into the sewers. As soon as you get to the bottom turn left and you will see the gold bag in an alcove with some boxes.

T9: Switch to veil and look down the sewer passage and you will see the stone location for the next Tome.

G39: Follow the sewers up another ladder into a building. Take the stairs all the way up into the attic. At the far end of the attic is a table with a couple of boxes on it and the gold bag.

G40: Go back down to the second floor of the building from the attic and go through the door on that level. You find yourself on some scaffolding. Look to the right and you can see a door just above you on the opposite side that you need to jump over to. Jump and go through that door, and you find yourself on a balcony. Turn left and jump across the gap in the ledge, and go in the door you see to your left. Once inside you will see a ladder that leads up to a small attic area. The gold back is in that upper area behind a couple of boxes.

G41: Go down and exit this building and make your way towards the Hospital entrance. There is a fountain in the middle of the courtyard where the shelling is occurring. Inside the water in the fountain, facing the Hospital, and directly under where the water is falling, is a gold bar.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:40 AM   #53
recoil47

Enter Hospital for Hospital Mission. See section below. Return here when Hospital Mission is complete.
With the Hospital area unlocked, you now have access to all collectibles in Midtown with the exception of the final two gold pieces. So the Midtown area is complete now with the following exceptions. Additional missions still to be completed in Midtown are below.

[FONT=&quot]Remaining Midtown Item 1: Immediately after Paranormal Base Mission in Midtown

Midtown EAST (After Paranormal Base Mission)

G43: After you complete the Paranormal Base mission, you exit the room and go down some stairs. Directly under those stairs a brick is missing in the wall. In there is a gold bar. You MUST get this piece immediately after the Paranormal Base mission because you can not get back up here.

Remaining Midtown Item 2: After you unlock the door to Downtown

Midtown WEST (On the way to Downtown)

G44: Follow the compass to go to the door to Downtown. The compass will take you to the same manhole cover and sewer passage as where you got G5 and T1. Once you drop down it will guide you to a door that is now unlocked, and down a winding staircase. At the bottom of the staircase, it straightens out to a long hallway. The hallway ends in an alcove where the path continues to the right. In that alcove on the ground to the left of some crates is a gold bag.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:43 AM   #54
recoil47

Thats what I got.

Once again, the above is ONLY missing one gold item. Even though it ends with G44...that's because its the last on the Midtown area. There is a number "42" missing for the one that I haven't found yet.

Please help me fill in that last one.

Also...the formatting on the above is still pretty rough. It will be cleaner in the final.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:57 AM   #55
NEO CRIMS0N

NEO CRIMS0N's Gamercard
That is great, finally I can get my last gold in midtown, unfortunately..I have to run through all 44 locations again the find the one, but like I said, finally we can all drop midtown like a trig class.
NEO CRIMS0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:00 AM   #56
Tj1zzle

so if i decide to go for all these and i already beat the game, are there any items that i wont be able to return to or are they all accessible

PM ME FOR U.S. XBOX 360 REPAIRS AND FLASHING INQUIRIES. Have Your Xbox 360 Serviced, Cheap and professional.

i will be more than happy to conduct all transactions through ebay upon request.

I AM LOOKING FOR XBOXES PRE 09 SUMMER UPDATE (old dash, or 7371 nxe dash).
BROKEN OR WORKING!!! PLEASE PM IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SOME $$$$$!!!!

Tj1zzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:09 AM   #57
svendkarlson

SvendKarlson's Gamercard
let me get this straight... you cant just go around and find all these gold bars, and intel/ tomes whenever you want? you have to get them at certain points in the game? like right now im playing the paranormal mission, and know one has the locations of these posted, but even after i get passed the paranormal base, do i already have to have had alot of those gold pieces before or cant i go back whenever i want for the collectables?
svendkarlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:26 AM   #58
defiance ohio

defiance ohio's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by svendkarlson View Post
let me get this straight... you cant just go around and find all these gold bars, and intel/ tomes whenever you want? you have to get them at certain points in the game? like right now im playing the paranormal mission, and know one has the locations of these posted, but even after i get passed the paranormal base, do i already have to have had alot of those gold pieces before or cant i go back whenever i want for the collectables?
you can go back and get the gold/intel/tomes in the city (midtown/downtown) anytime.

as for the mission related collectibles (like the paranormal base mission you were speaking of) you can simply go to your objectives tab and replay the mission (once you have completed it of course) in order to collect the rest of the stuff you may have missed on you're first run through.

hope this helps!

Thanks for the sig, Rajeanero!
defiance ohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:29 AM   #59
MTS badillin

Ok so i made a couple of interactive maps to mark the locations of the Midtown Collectibles...

Only problem is im 70% into the collection and refuse to add marks unless im 100% sure what is and where.

If a couple of people helpsfill it, it will be finished in no time:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=170997
MTS badillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:40 AM   #60
GenericNPC

Im Dan Hibiki's Gamercard
those maps will be pretty helpful, thanks for making that
GenericNPC is offline   Reply With Quote