Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Wolfenstein
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-24-2009, 08:18 AM   #61
MTS badillin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenericNPC View Post
those maps will be pretty helpful, thanks for making that
Yeah! no problem, just finished the Downtown Map, but it wont upload

i had to send the first 2 by Email and they uploaded them, just sent Downtown, and i dont have any collectibles there, so ill upload them as i get them tomorrow night...
MTS badillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:29 PM   #62
Gothboi666

got my final two gold

ok so i missed two places
one: G11: Go back to the alley with the veil ladder and go up the ladder. Hop on the roof, and look behind you to the building with windows to the (N). One of the windows is open. Jump inside. Immediately inside that room once you crawl through the window, on the floor between two boards leaning against a wall, is the gold bag.
and right where it says to go past the second tank cling to the wall go up the ladder and follow the path into the door, past the locked door and through the blowen up area to get the trophy looking gold... other than that follow this whole guide... sure its a bit slopp but follow the whole thing and you will win all the collectables (i had all intel and tomes before all gold so expect that and just go gold hunting
Gothboi666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 03:54 PM   #63
recoil47

I found it! Have all 44 for Midtown. The one I missed was this:

I6: Go back across the plank, across the roof, and through the veil hole again. Exit that room through the windows from which you came, and make your way down off of the roof onto the street. If you are facing south there should be a street sign down there that says “Onbrucker Strade.” Across the street from that sign, there is a gate with red and white paint beside it (where you got G9) and there is a door to the left of the gate. Go inside that door and walk up the stairs to the second floor. Enter the first door you see. Inside that room there is a searchable file cabinet with the Intel.

In the lower floor of I6, there is a gold bag on top of a bookcase near the ceiling...just above the door you walk in.
recoil47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 03:58 PM   #64
recoil47

Looking back at my long, LONG, descriptive walk-through list, Im rethinking how the comprehensive guide should work.

By far, the videos for the individual missions is the easiest way to get them all. There are fewer collectibles and are easy to follow. The videos might not be ideal, however, for the larger common areas like Midtown and Downtown. At the same time, because there is so much, a text guide takes a LONG time to read and go through.

My suggestion is this: Make a new "final" thread with all items in it composed of the following:

1) Video guides of all of the Missions by Coverop.
2) Two large pictures with all Gold, Intel, and Tome locations, as provided by MTS badillin.

I can certainly help Badillin complete the graphic/map for Midtown, and will assist in completing Downtown as well. Coverop seems to be almost done with the videos. I think that might be the best way for all, for a final guide.

Does everyone agree? Or is there any value that I dont see for having everything written out in a long text guide as well?
recoil47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:20 PM   #65
DarthSoth

I DarthSoth I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by recoil47 View Post
Looking back at my long, LONG, descriptive walk-through list, Im rethinking how the comprehensive guide should work.

By far, the videos for the individual missions is the easiest way to get them all. There are fewer collectibles and are easy to follow. The videos might not be ideal, however, for the larger common areas like Midtown and Downtown. At the same time, because there is so much, a text guide takes a LONG time to read and go through.

My suggestion is this: Make a new "final" thread with all items in it composed of the following:

2) Two large pictures with all Gold, Intel, and Tome locations, as provided by MTS badillin.

I can certainly help Badillin complete the graphic/map for Midtown, and will assist in completing Downtown as well. Coverop seems to be almost done with the videos. I think that might be the best way for all, for a final guide.

Does everyone agree? Or is there any value that I dont see for having everything written out in a long text guide as well?
For the larger areas like Midtown east/west and downtown I would suggest a map with text describing them. My biggest suggestion is to have the Intel locations labeled by the # the intel is and not the order a certain person found it in. I had a hell of a time going back looking for certain intel but having to go through an entire list one by one because Intel #6 was guided as some other number.

A map would do loads to help locate items in the city as it is a pain in the ass to try to remember where the hell the entrance to digg site is later on in the game. Or alternately to put the intel name with the location.

Pesonally I like the text guides a little better because I like to play the game and then go back and hunt later so it is easier to skip to the pieces you missed with text. But the down side of that is that it can be tricky to get your berrings and find landmarks as to where you need to get to to find said item.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
DarthSoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:23 PM   #66
defiance ohio

defiance ohio's Gamercard
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by recoil47 View Post

i definitely agree with this. the text guide was helpful for most of the collectibles but there are times where it is very hard to describe in words the location of and how to get some collectibles.

with that said, both guides were incredibly useful and thank you to those who contributed to them! this final guide will hopefully clear up any misconceptions or missing collectibles any of us may have!

Thanks for the sig, Rajeanero!
defiance ohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:49 PM   #67
MTS badillin

I can send the Map images i made to make the Maps to whoever is doing the final cut of the guide (they are large images like 3000x3000px), the "google" maps i made could help fill it out, but they are quite useless once people start posting fake locations... (hopefully it will not start any time soon)
Old 08-24-2009, 06:42 PM   #68
Gothboi666

ok im in downtown now... just finished up to the find eric part including destroying the towers and the radio station now in downtown i have 30/33 gold, 9/9 intel, and 2/2 tomes... i need help with the last three if anyone can help... im on the part before airfield and visit the black market
Gothboi666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:47 PM   #69
DarthSoth

I DarthSoth I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothboi666 View Post
ok im in downtown now... just finished up to the find eric part including destroying the towers and the radio station now in downtown i have 30/33 gold, 9/9 intel, and 2/2 tomes... i need help with the last three if anyone can help... im on the part before airfield and visit the black market
I believe I can help you out here.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
DarthSoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:27 AM   #70
Paladin Malac

Uber unlocking cheats and where I went

Amazing job fellas, I think we all deserve a little pat on the back. The reason I jumped ship was because the game hit a fatal error for me. I had a super crash in which there was no return. After the radio station level in which I was pursuing all good in downtown, the glitch owned me. Dont know what happened, too many saves and going back and forth for the last piece in radio station, and it capsized all the progress I had going. I was going to replay anyway for Uber (which is really Normal to me for other games - COD4 is Uber, this game was easy compared to that shit). Thats where my time has gone, Uber.

Just an FYI - ya I was pretty pissed off - my Uber game has 1/6 of the gold I had on my main - I just ran through

When you beat the game on Uber it Unlocks all cheats but they have to be on a new game and it disables achievements.

Nice work everyone
Old 08-25-2009, 03:18 AM   #71
TekMerc

TekMerc's Gamercard
I managed to find 43/44 gold myself in midtown but that elusive last bit was driving me insane. Would like to say a big thank you to Paladin Malac and everyone else involved in this thread for helping me.

Cheers lads.
TekMerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:00 AM   #72
NarrBitaYarr

NarrBitaYarr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Agreed. A big thanks to Paladin and others for their continued work on this guide, well done.

P.S. I <3 Rock Band!

My Rock Band Solo Scores
!
NarrBitaYarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:43 AM   #73
xrnzaaas2

Large screens with all collectibles from both Midtown areas (found in an another topic):

http://bbs.levelup.cn/showtree.aspx?...ostid=19301263
http://bbs.levelup.cn/showtree.aspx?...ostid=19301265
http://bbs.levelup.cn/showtree.aspx?...ostid=19301266

Warning! Pics are fairly big so it'll take a while for all of them to finish loading. Enjoy!

Last edited by xrnzaaas2; 08-25-2009 at 09:33 AM.
xrnzaaas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:03 PM   #74
PalladiumBlade

PalladiumBlade's Gamercard
Talking The last missing Gold bag.

I have found the last missing Gold position (G42) in Midtown West!!! It's fairly well hidden, but finally I found it!

When you stand in front of the Kreisaur Circle hideout, go up the stairs on the left, turn left and jump up on the roof. Now head north on the roof until you reach a gap. With a well timed running jump you will reach the roof on the other side. Head north and when you now look down you will see a fence you can't pass from the other side. The bag is found by the two crates left of the fence.

It took me hours to find it. Aaaargh.

Last edited by PalladiumBlade; 08-25-2009 at 07:21 PM.
PalladiumBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:00 AM   #75
Svatos

svatz40's Gamercard
so I was trying to use your guide to find the gold, intel, and tomes, but your guide was so messy and hard to follow, that I just gave up on it. you need to take what you have and just organize it. Ex: Train station: here, here, here and here. Otherwise it was a good start

Svatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:15 AM   #76
NightTimeScene
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to NightTimeScene

HoodieWeather's Gamercard
Yes, i'm having trouble here
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/309...idtownwest.jpg
which is tomes, and intel, and gold?

I've found some intel on my own along with tomes.
need a chart what color is WHAT?
NightTimeScene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:36 AM   #78
MTS badillin

Here are the full Downtown Gold/Tome/Intel Locations.

http://www.maplib.net/map.php?id=5994
Old 08-26-2009, 06:48 PM   #79
Puppys

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
nvm... the above video helped me find the one i was confused about ... thxxx demi !!!

Last edited by Puppys; 08-26-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:39 PM   #80
Puppys

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTS badillin View Post
Here are the full Downtown Gold/Tome/Intel Locations.

http://www.maplib.net/map.php?id=5994
Thanks for the map ... I saw on your descriptions that you havent found one (in west downtown) I know where it is ... if you still need it let me know.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:19 AM   #81
MrEcho12

MrEcho12's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tj1zzle View Post
yo paladin whats up man, thanks for all the info, this guide is helping out a lot. i have a little something to contribute, not as much as you but atleast its something. heres a guide for radio station, unfortunately i cant find the tome... man i searched high and low but no good mayb someone can add it in. thanks again dude.

RADIO STATION

intel 1 of 4: as soon as you enter on table to your left

Gold 1 of 8: under the archways just before and to the right of the shields and veil disabler, leaning against the building

G2: in the back left corner behind the shields and veil disabler is a veil ladder. its behind the door on top of the balcony

G3:when inside the building, in the first big room with the 3 cases cases on your right and stack of boxes in front, past the boxes to the right of the stairs

G4: plain sight next to vent you need to crawl through to proceed

G5:climb up boxes and scaffolding after emerging from vent(continue past veil ladder)

I2: after dropping down from the 2nd vent on the second set of desks

G6: after I2 make right and its in the corner at the dead end of the hallway

I3: after the stair well. end of the hall to the right of the door leading to the roof, on the wall

G7: after climbing the stairs and emerging onto the roof, go right its in front of you

I4: through the doors past the AA gun on the lower half of the roof (after disabling shield), between the 2 desks on the right hanging on the wall

G8: as soon as you enter the burning stair well,its on the opposite side of the flames directly across.
If you haven't found the tome yet, it's in the same room as G3 but up the stairs in a glass case as you go to hit the switch for the door.

Great job on the guide people!
MrEcho12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:45 AM   #82
BOMB SQUIRREL

need the last 2 gold bars cant find them i folowed the guide but still missing them and 2tomb

Last edited by BOMB SQUIRREL; 08-27-2009 at 12:20 PM.
BOMB SQUIRREL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:31 AM   #83
Tha Mantis

Tha Mantis's Gamercard
So has anyone found the missing gold (#42) from recoil's post. I have followed that guide word for word and am not trying use a map to go back through all the locations.
I saw where someone posted that they found the missing gold but it was already covered in this guide.

Edit. Nevermind I found it

Last edited by Tha Mantis; 08-28-2009 at 02:26 AM.
Tha Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:43 PM   #84
Angel Fire 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by coverop View Post
Well this vid might be good but he skipped one of the Intel and I can't find it. Any other place to look????

EDIT: The PC version is different than the 360 so I got all items.

Last edited by Angel Fire 42; 08-30-2009 at 12:21 AM.
Angel Fire 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 01:05 AM   #85
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Thank you =)
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:54 AM   #86
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Nice guide so many dam collectibles though
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:13 PM   #87
sunnyp_343

RarestPRO GAMER's Gamercard
where is a 19th gold in the church?in video guide theres only 18th.but in my game stats shows 18/19
sunnyp_343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:56 PM   #88
TAXI DRIVER 420

Send a message via MSN to TAXI DRIVER 420

TAXI DRIVER 420's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
[QUOTE=recoil47;2292589]Looking back at my long, LONG, descriptive walk-through list, Im rethinking how the comprehensive guide should work.[QUOTE=recoil47;2292590]
HA MESSED UP THE QUOTE SOME HOW

I think yours in two in depth I find my self questioning am I in the right area or looking the right way or at these stairs. That first guide is good just needed to be cleaner but thats just my opinion. I like it precise and to the point not look at this and face that. I followed the first guide no problem just looks kinda messy.

Also if someone could tell me maybe recoil I started on the first guide up till where he says go meet that chick to get your mission to the church. Then I seen yours on the next page recoil and scrolled down and followed yours from 2nd area of midtown I think midtown east where you leave for the church mission so can someone point out what he changed in those few parts.

Last edited by TAXI DRIVER 420; 10-11-2009 at 12:59 PM.
TAXI DRIVER 420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:49 AM   #89
gh79mh09

how do u kill that woman at end who keep regenerating soldiers?
gh79mh09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:44 PM   #90
Greaper88

Hey i love your guide, if it wasn't for it I would have given up a long time ago.
Greaper88 is offline   Reply With Quote