PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Wolfenstein
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-29-2009, 09:02 PM   #121
spunyun

x Spunyun's Gamercard
I'm at the very end of the game with just 2 intel left at the end of the Zeppelin level and I freeze at various times at the part where you have to activate the mini-bridges to get across the the other side. Fucked up thing is that I got across on my first try and died and now I can't get across because it freezes every time--almost a dozen times now.

EDIT: Its the checkpoint, you can't continue from that checkpoint so if you die you have to quit back to main menu and load the previous checkpoint from before the elevator.

EDIT2: Ok same goes for the next checkpoint, awesome...

Last edited by spunyun; 09-29-2009 at 09:27 PM.
spunyun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:48 PM   #122
DarthSoth

I DarthSoth I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Has this issue been delt with via a patch yet? This is months later now and I was thinking of renting this game again to get those last few achievements I can. But if the game isn't patched yet then my hope for playing this game again anytime soon will be pretty low.

Shame, I actually liked the game.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
DarthSoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:19 PM   #123
Lomas666

Lomas666's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSoth View Post
Has this issue been delt with via a patch yet? This is months later now and I was thinking of renting this game again to get those last few achievements I can. But if the game isn't patched yet then my hope for playing this game again anytime soon will be pretty low.

Shame, I actually liked the game.
Still not patched.

Lomas666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:49 AM   #124
Major Bones

Major Bones's Gamercard
BTW just updating but i did all the missions in order and collected everything the first time through, so i did not have to replay any missions and unlocked all of the achievements that i was missing. So i am now 1000/1000 on this! Good luck guys i would highly suggest just restarting if your saves are frozen! It doesnt take long to redo the work that has been lost and is worth getting this turd of a game complete!
Major Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 07:26 AM   #125
DSoV

DSoV's Gamercard
I too am one of the unfortunate people to be hit with this freezing glitch.

Every time I go to walk on the last bridge on Airfield...to go load the level Zeppelin, my game freezes and wont load the level, I cant even go to my dashboard to exit the game...I gotta restart my whole xbox.

My very first play-through, collected everything up until Zeppelin, on Uber difficulty...plenty of time left to get the Under 12 hour achievement, and I have less then 3 deaths...

Heh...no way i'm going to go through all that again...i'll just wait for a patch to happen...however long that may be...
DSoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:34 AM   #126
DSoV

DSoV's Gamercard
Sorry for the double post, but after doing some research on the issue I found a topic made yesterday on the official Wolfenstein 360 boards titled "Possible Workaround for Gamertag Freeze". Not many people have viewed the topic and not a single person has replied to it yet.

I don't have a memory unit to test this out, but if any of you guys do...please try this out and give us some feedback. I'd be willing to buy a cheap 64mb memory unit if this method works.

Sorry if this has already been posted but here is the topic with the information to this "Possible" fix.

http://www.wolfenstein.com/board/vie...t=2246&start=0
DSoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:18 PM   #127
bllue

i am struck at the t too when entering the hospital. already started afresh with no replays but didnt work. i gave up >1 month ago and was hoping for a patch. still no patch..
bllue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:08 PM   #128
DarthSoth

This game has dropped from a game I was looking forward to playing again once it was patched to one that I no longer give a shit about anymore. I mean seriously here, 2 full months and a game ending glitch hasn't been addressed yet. That is pretty pathetic.

Old 10-21-2009, 02:03 AM   #129
LuperAZ

The PC version just got patched I hope that means console will too.
LuperAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:00 AM   #130
Rascue

Rascue's Gamercard
Question

I last dumped the game into my xbox 2 weeks ago and no update, so i decided to give it a shot today after reading that the PC version was patched this week.
And voila! There WAS an update.
But it made no difference as the bloody game was still freezing!
But then my saves could be corrupt and i'll probably have to start from scratch and wipe all progress.

Can anyone verify that this was an actual patch?
Old 10-24-2009, 09:04 PM   #131
Lomas666

Lomas666's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascue View Post
I last dumped the game into my xbox 2 weeks ago and no update, so i decided to give it a shot today after reading that the PC version was patched this week.
But then my saves could be corrupt and i'll probably have to start from scratch and wipe all progress.

No patch for me when I inserted the disc.

Old 10-24-2009, 11:17 PM   #132
Rascue

Rascue's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomas666 View Post
No patch for me when I inserted the disc.
Hmmm..The only other update i've ever had was when i first put the game in my xbox on the day it was released so i'm buggered if i know what this update was!!
Old 10-24-2009, 11:38 PM   #133
Lomas666

Lomas666's Gamercard
Quote:
Hmmm..The only other update i've ever had was when i first put the game in my xbox on the day it was released so i'm buggered if i know what this update was!!
Sure you haven't cleaned your cache?

Old 10-24-2009, 11:56 PM   #134
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:

I have the start screen freeze problem and i got an update but it made no difference and i still have the freezing problem. Maybe it was a MP update for the gold problem.

Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:30 PM   #135
Draco719

Draco719's Gamercard
This is unreal....how can the MS allow broken games to be sold?
Draco719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:02 AM   #136
DeSTr0Yaz

DeSTr0Yaz's Gamercard
happening with me now! =( just finished the whole game and a have have 99% complete. just need 2 pieces of gold and 1 intel. Radio station freezes on me on load up....gets to the "t" in wolfenstein and locks up...did it to me 4 times in a row.. no luck. DAMN GAME!
DeSTr0Yaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:50 AM   #137
DAZTK

DAZTK's Gamercard
I wish i had read this first. I completed on UBER, with less than three deaths and under 12 hours and thought id finish off with the collectibles without any worries. About 50% now and im on Cannery level but it just freezes mid -game!!! i was going to try restarting levels etc but not after reading this, i dont want to get to 99% and it freeze on me again!

I can confirm i had the most recent update before i played this - i rented it 5 days ago! So the patch definetely doesnt work!
DAZTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:06 PM   #138
DarthSoth

What a bunch of shit! This long and they still haven't fixed a game ending glitch? Well time to make a mental note of who made the game, who published it, and try real hard not to get another one of their games if this is what we can expect in form of support once the game is released. Will definitely not ever be re-renting this game as I had planned to to sum up the remaining achievements I need.

Load of crap.

Old 12-18-2009, 06:34 PM   #139
Virgin

Virgin's Gamercard
The problem i'm having is that I can't use my guns! I died on that Airfield mission and when I respawned I couldn't equip any guns even though they were all there when I held RB.

I can't sprint or throw grenades either. I've tried aborting the mission, dying in different ways, replaying past missions but still have this problem. I even went to a black market dealer and none of my weapons are on the menu.

Has anybody else had this problem or know a fix?

Virgin is offline   Reply With Quote