Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Wolfenstein
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-23-2009, 03:52 AM   #1
Inked and Pierced

TATTOO FREAK's Gamercard
Stats not saving?

Okay so this is a post for a friend of mine. We have been playing all day and the last couple of matches none of his stats have saved. It shows his gold during the match and he ranked up during a match but when he goes to join a new game everything gets reset to his previous rank and his stats get reset as well. Is anyone else having this problem. hopefully thye fix this cuz its pretty gay!

thanks for the help guys
Old 08-23-2009, 03:55 AM   #2
Waterboy908

waterboy908's Gamercard
Either you're having the problem a bunch of people are talking about on the Wolfenstein official forums or you're playing in a private match. Because in a private match it tells you that gold and rank will be reset once the match is over.
Waterboy908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:29 AM   #3
GenericNPC

Im Dan Hibiki's Gamercard
not to mention there are about three other threads like this in this forum
GenericNPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 05:15 PM   #4
xCRIMINALMINDSx

xCRIMINALMINDSx's Gamercard
i had exact same problem but i did originally have gold . so i thought i will try to host and somehow it all suddenly changed everything changed all my stats, .I cant seem to tell before entering a game ,how do you know if it is a private match.Cheers

xCRIMINALMINDSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:28 AM   #5
PiiiE

PiiiE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCRIMINALMINDSx View Post
i had exact same problem but i did originally have gold . so i thought i will try to host and somehow it all suddenly changed everything changed all my stats, .I cant seem to tell before entering a game ,how do you know if it is a private match.Cheers
i dont think there are private matches, as you can invite by pressing the x button in lobbys. (i know pc has 'create lan' option, which will proby not save gold, so i guess this is wat activsion refers to as private)

losing gold and rank is a bug, the only way to stop losing money (this works for me) is after playing a round and u notice your money hasnt gone up and is stuck, just quit to the main wolfenstein menu, quit multiplayer then reload multiplayer, no need to restart xbox. Also try buying upgrades in game and not at the unlocks menu. this has also stopped my money from freezing

so far this has worked always for me, however losing rank is a mystery that so far has affected me once.
PiiiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:26 PM   #6
lovemetal423

Send a message via AIM to lovemetal423

lovemetal423's Gamercard
I read somewhere that if you start a match with your stats reset it's because the host is too laggy for your stats to upload. If it happens just leave the game and try another to see if they are back. But if you play the match it will rewrite your old stats with that matches. It happened to me once so far and I left and got my stats back. Can't guarantee it always works, cause like I said it's only happened to me once. Hope this helps.
lovemetal423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:35 PM   #7
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemetal423 View Post
I read somewhere that if you start a match with your stats reset it's because the host is too laggy for your stats to upload. If it happens just leave the game and try another to see if they are back. But if you play the match it will rewrite your old stats with that matches. It happened to me once so far and I left and got my stats back. Can't guarantee it always works, cause like I said it's only happened to me once. Hope this helps.
That actually sounds very plausable.Only thing that'd snag me with that is in the 3 games I played,the hosts ping to mine was full green and very healthy but the actual games were a total lagfest and were unplayable.

Like I said though,this theory makes a lot of sense as I can see the game code doing something wacky like that.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:02 PM   #8
xCRIMINALMINDSx

xCRIMINALMINDSx's Gamercard
Angry

kin game ended up losing my rank from 19 to 4 got back to 11 but that really is shite peed me rite off .

xCRIMINALMINDSx is offline   Reply With Quote