PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham Asylum
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-25-2009, 08:21 PM   #31
PwnStar

Send a message via AIM to PwnStar Send a message via MSN to PwnStar Send a message via Yahoo to PwnStar

nickelci's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I know I *shouldn't* be stuck on this, but where the hell is Commissioner Gordon?

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-25-2009, 08:43 PM   #32
yaguara

whiteravensingh's Gamercard
Mansion Entrance

I am sure this is probably really easy but I'm stuck. It is at the point where Batman is gaining entrance to the mansion. I have crawled in through the vent above the outer door and dealt with the three guards in the room (1 w/gun and 2 others) but now I am stumped. The door deeper into the mansion is blocked the grate beneath the stairs doesn't appear to lead anywhere and the ledge above the inner doors doesn't have an entrance. What am I missing?

Thanks for your help.
yaguara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #33
Jeff

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by funters View Post
after getting the achievement "Breaking And Entering 10
Gain access to Arkham Mansion after it is locked down by the Joker"
it tells me to locate dr young.can any1 pls tell me where to find her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodshed1h View Post
I'm stuck at where you have to go into Dr.Young's office but there are only 2 ways to enter. The door that is locked and an electric door outside of the records room. Please help me and thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StolenKyle/ View Post
I have to locate Dr.Young before Joker and I'm in the Akrham Mansion Hall and I have been looking all over the place. Its the spot where a fist comes out of the present and I can drop the chandaleer with my baterang.

Halpzorz.
Add me to the group. After saving the 2 security guards I've no idea where to go. Current objective reads Locate Dr. Young. Location is Arkham Mansion.
I just hope the game didn't glitch out on me like Shadow Complex did the past week. Unreal engine is just full of mystery isn't it?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:53 PM   #34
chasedabigbase

Chasedabigbase's Gamercard
In the room where Harley Quinn threatens to kill Gordon if a goonie catches batman- how do i get to them after i kill all the guards? Her voice is giving me a headache thus it's hard to think straight.

Edit; Nvm I'm a f**king ReTaRd!

Assassin's Creed (1000/1000), Condemned (970/970), Fallout (1450/1550) M.Z. soon, Gun (1000/1000), Lego Indiana Jones (1000/1000), Silent Hill; Homecoming (1000/1000), Tomb Raider; Legend (1000/1250)

100% Arcade

Monkey Island (200), Wallace & Gromit; Fright of the Bumblebees (200)
chasedabigbase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:55 PM   #35
yaguara

whiteravensingh's Gamercard
Never mind, I found the grate that I was missing.
yaguara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:55 PM   #36
Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasedabigbase View Post
In the room where Harley Quinn threatens to kill Gordon if a goonie catches batman- how do i get to them after i kill all the guards? Her voice is giving me a headache thus it's hard to think straight.
Go up the stairs where Harley is and turn on detective mode. Look above the security blocked entrance and you should be able to use RB. You'll be able to drop down through the breakaway glass.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:00 PM   #37
VyperJMc

Send a message via AIM to VyperJMc

VyperJMc's Gamercard
I'm stuck in Arkham Mansion. I'm supposed to locate Dr. Young & her research notes. I've saved the hostages strapped to the boxing gloved box & beaten up all the henchmen, I've searched all thru the library & vents. The only places I can see to go are electrified & I don't have the cryptographic sequencer yet. HELP!

VyperJMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:34 PM   #38
AK46 Guerriero

Send a message via MSN to AK46 Guerriero

AK46 Guerriero's Gamercard
Hey guys, i know i shouldnt be stuck this early on in the game but i need help in the room where Boles is murdered. I solved both of the riddles in this room, and it says i have to find a way out or whatever. Where do I have to go :/
Old 08-25-2009, 11:41 PM   #39
phatmuther

phatmuther's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by VyperJMc View Post
I'm stuck in Arkham Mansion. I'm supposed to locate Dr. Young & her research notes. I've saved the hostages strapped to the boxing gloved box & beaten up all the henchmen, I've searched all thru the library & vents. The only places I can see to go are electrified & I don't have the cryptographic sequencer yet. HELP!
Her research notes are in a book on the shelves next to the people you saved in the library. Use the detective vision and you should see her hand print on it.
phatmuther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:43 PM   #40
Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK46 Guerriero View Post
Hey guys, i know i shouldnt be stuck this early on in the game but i need help in the room where Boles is murdered. I solved both of the riddles in this room, and it says i have to find a way out or whatever. Where do I have to go :/
Drop down from where Boles was murdered and there's a security guard to Batsy's left. Talk to him and proceed to the door behind 'em.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:09 AM   #41
Mosizzle313

Send a message via AIM to Mosizzle313

THlCK NECK's Gamercard
I'm in the room where you have to follow that dudes tobacco trail. I beat up all the henchman and I talked to the two doctors/nurses and now i have no idea where to go. Anyone have any ideas on how to help me out?
Mosizzle313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:15 AM   #42
Gunngrave

OneGunn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosizzle313 View Post
I'm in the room where you have to follow that dudes tobacco trail. I beat up all the henchman and I talked to the two doctors/nurses and now i have no idea where to go. Anyone have any ideas on how to help me out?
There should be a door that is now open to the north leading to a corridor that lets you rescue the 3 doctors.
Gunngrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:21 AM   #43
AK46 Guerriero

Send a message via MSN to AK46 Guerriero

AK46 Guerriero's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Drop down from where Boles was murdered and there's a security guard to Batsy's left. Talk to him and proceed to the door behind 'em.
lmao, i got the riddle, something along the lines of "jack tuning in", but i don\t know where to go in there, and i\m pretty sure i can't blow up those walls yet :/

EDIT: Nevermind im a giant tard, theres a door in the changing rooms :/ It didnt look like a door to me at first lmao.

Last edited by AK46 Guerriero; 08-26-2009 at 12:28 AM.
AK46 Guerriero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:20 AM   #44
Kal_El
Banned User

I am not really stuck! when you are in killer croc's lair! and u have 2 let him follow u! he gets close 2 where i want him 2 be but somehow disappears! it happens all the time! i c him for a sec and he literally disapears! doesnt dive into the water! VANISHES! WTF!!!!
Kal_El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:51 AM   #45
Dark Bishop

Dark Bishop Rai's Gamercard
ok my turn for major tard-dom. im ar the lvl where you need to rescue the doctors. i turn on the first fan to blow the gas...i got the first fan on. cant seem to reach the others. am i missing something?
Dark Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:56 AM   #46
Oroku

Oroku's Gamercard
I beat Bane a good wile back in the game, but did not solve the riddles in that portion of the Medical Center. I went back after I got some more gadgets but the only way down that I can find to were you find and fight Bane is a elevator that now says "locked."

So if any one can tell me how to get back to were you meet Bane so that I can solve the "Is that bear really the Bane of his life" or what ever it is, that would be very helpful, I just need to know how to get back down there, or when I will be able to latter in the game.

Thank you.
Oroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:01 AM   #47
Jeff

I would've posted this sooner but... you know.
For those of you stuck on locating Dr. Young...

You have to go back to the main hall, head toward the back of the room where there are two smaller rooms, and look to your left and you will see a door leading to the West Hall.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:15 AM   #48
Mosizzle313

THlCK NECK's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Bishop View Post
ok my turn for major tard-dom. im ar the lvl where you need to rescue the doctors. i turn on the first fan to blow the gas...i got the first fan on. cant seem to reach the others. am i missing something?
after you hit the first switch you can jump across the platforms to get a better angle at the other ones. theres one in the far left corner if your looking off the first ledge and the other one is inside the room that the guy fell into when you cut him off the rope. hoped i could help.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:36 AM   #49
crashed

drifloons's Gamercard
I'm stuck on one of my last Riddler challenges. I need the Chronicle of Arkham n the Abadoned Area of the Botanical Gardens. Everytime I try to straight zip-line to shimmy, I fall.WHERE do I aim to get it?

crashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:04 AM   #50
HentaiGuy42

HentaiGuy42's Gamercard
Got stuck trying to find a way into the mansion after Ivy's Titan plants take over the map. The only entrance I know is completely blocked. I've been all over the area and cannot find an alternate route. Help!
HentaiGuy42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:09 AM   #51
schrec44

Send a message via AIM to schrec44 Send a message via Yahoo to schrec44 Send a message via Skype™ to schrec44

schrec44's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatmuther View Post
Her research notes are in a book on the shelves next to the people you saved in the library. Use the detective vision and you should see her hand print on it.

You need to exit the library and go all the way to the top of your map when in the main room. There will be a set of double doors on the left side that you can go through. Simply go around the next few areas and eventually you will get her fingerprints which will lead back to the library.

Last edited by schrec44; 08-26-2009 at 05:27 AM.
schrec44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:56 AM   #52
Gardidien

Gardidien's Gamercard
I"m stuck just as i enter the Botanical Glasshouse. There's a statue in the middle of the room with a few tiers of armed men. I have the option of going under the grates, or up into the gargoyles. I've tried 10 times but I can not get past all these armed men with out dying. Help please?

Edit: never mind, I got past it right after posting here lol.

Last edited by Gardidien; 08-26-2009 at 08:02 AM.
Gardidien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:18 AM   #53
funters

so does any1 know where to locate dr young!!!!
funters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:02 AM   #54
Doskir

Doskir's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oroku View Post
I beat Bane a good wile back in the game, but did not solve the riddles in that portion of the Medical Center. I went back after I got some more gadgets but the only way down that I can find to were you find and fight Bane is a elevator that now says "locked."

So if any one can tell me how to get back to were you meet Bane so that I can solve the "Is that bear really the Bane of his life" or what ever it is, that would be very helpful, I just need to know how to get back down there, or when I will be able to latter in the game.

Thank you.
Theres a grating above the locked elevator rip it off and go through then you can use the empty elevator shaft to go back to the area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HentaiGuy42 View Post
Got stuck trying to find a way into the mansion after Ivy's Titan plants take over the map. The only entrance I know is completely blocked. I've been all over the area and cannot find an alternate route. Help!
You have to go on the guard tower closest to the entrance and then zipline over to the place where the sniper is.
Doskir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:48 AM   #55
livebait2008

Sniper?

I'm stuck trying to get into the Mansion after the Titan plants have blocked the main entrance. I climbed the nearest guard tower but I have not idea where to "zipline in to where the sniper was" --- what sniper?

EDIT: Never mind, I completely forgot about the grate over the ledge on top of the main entrance, duh, couldn't find it the second time around.

Last edited by livebait2008; 08-26-2009 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Solved
livebait2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #56
Mosizzle313

THlCK NECK's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by funters View Post
so does any1 know where to locate dr young!!!!
when you save the two nurses or whatever if you turn around and hop down to the lower level there will be a door you can walk through on the far wall. its kind of confusing to type but if your looking at the door that says "Morgue" and is locked. turn around and walk forward so you can hop down onto the lower floor. from there turn right and walk straight and there will be a door straight in front of you. really simple but i was stuck on this for awhile. hoped i could help man.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:18 PM   #57
zhoban

zhoban's Gamercard
Dr. Young

Right now I am trying to isolate a forensic trail on Dr. Young and I have searched almost the entire room but to no avail. What am I supposed to pay attention to in this area?
zhoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:06 PM   #58
JuniorMT

JuniorMT's Gamercard
I am stuck trying to find the last 3 joker teeth in Arkham mansion. I have 239/240 riddler challenges completed, so this is really trying on me.

Also, I need one more spirit of arkham as well...

JuniorMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:15 PM   #59
phatmuther

phatmuther's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorMT View Post
I am stuck trying to find the last 3 joker teeth in Arkham mansion. I have 239/240 riddler challenges completed, so this is really trying on me.

Also, I need one more spirit of arkham as well...
Have you got the 3 teeth that are in the wardens office? There an upstairs area in there as soon as you go through the door.

And the last spirit thing is in the prison area where you left the warden. Next to clayface's cell.
phatmuther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:15 PM   #60
ExRev

ExRev's Gamercard
Hi, I am stuck in the gardens. Ivy has gotten shot up with Titan and is raging...but where do I find her??
ExRev is offline   Reply With Quote