PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham Asylum
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-26-2009, 08:22 PM   #61
JuniorMT

JuniorMT's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatmuther View Post
Have you got the 3 teeth that are in the wardens office? There an upstairs area in there as soon as you go through the door.

And the last spirit thing is in the prison area where you left the warden. Next to clayface's cell.
thanks a bunch! finished up all the collectibles, and now I am on my way to the challenges!

JuniorMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:08 PM   #62
DanDanMuffinMan

im stuck at the part where the 2 doctors are in the 2 cages suspended in the air and you have to kill the operator first.

EDIT: Nevermind im an idiot lol i didnt see the little vent to go through i kept trying to remote batarang him lmao

Last edited by DanDanMuffinMan; 08-26-2009 at 09:30 PM.
DanDanMuffinMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:28 PM   #63
StylishHokie21

MadManMedler's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExRev View Post
Hi, I am stuck in the gardens. Ivy has gotten shot up with Titan and is raging...but where do I find her??
She's in the glass house area.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:33 PM   #64
ExRev

ExRev's Gamercard
I know she's in the Elizabethian Glasshouse area when Batman goes to talk to her, but which glasshouse area is she in now? I try to get back to where she was but the door is now blocked.
ExRev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:42 PM   #65
Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExRev View Post
Hi, I am stuck in the gardens. Ivy has gotten shot up with Titan and is raging...but where do I find her??
Same exact place where she was before. When entering the building walk up to the plant blocking the pathway and make a left climbing into the crawlspace and you're in.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:04 PM   #66
IVIGAM3RIVI

Send a message via AIM to IVIGAM3RIVI

IVI GAM3R IVI's Gamercard
how do i kill the 2 guys that the joker shoot with that juice or whatever that makes them huge....i get one of them down to no health but i can't just on his back to finish him
Old 08-26-2009, 10:10 PM   #67
phatmuther

phatmuther's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIGAM3RIVI View Post
how do i kill the 2 guys that the joker shoot with that juice or whatever that makes them huge....i get one of them down to no health but i can't just on his back to finish him
Once they're down with no health you dont get on their bakcs, you just hit 2-3 times and you'll do a special move to knock them out.
phatmuther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:10 PM   #68
Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIGAM3RIVI View Post
The last couple of hits must be melee attacks otherwise Batsy just crouches beside 'em.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:12 PM   #69
IVIGAM3RIVI

Send a message via AIM to IVIGAM3RIVI

IVI GAM3R IVI's Gamercard
nice thanks a ton bro i got them both just on the ground now with the game on paused lol
Old 08-26-2009, 10:16 PM   #70
pacokorn77

Nintendo Tim's Gamercard
For those having problems locating Dr. Young & her notes

I see a LOT of people who are having problems getting to Dr. Young, yet no one is providing a way to her:

Assuming all the enemies have been taken care of...in the main hall, move to the far end and enter the door on the left, opposite the caged door. Move into the West Wing Corridor, and finally into the Arkham Records Room. Here, go through the only door into the North Corridor.

Go to the blocked door and go through the vent nearby. You'll end up in a cell. Exit the cell and look up. Grapple up to the vent and you'll appear above the previous room. Move across the grating, through a vent, and into the next room. You'll face three enemies attempting to get into Dr. Young's office. Take care of them, move up the stairs and go through the vent here. Scan the safe for her fingerprints.

With the fingerprints in your possession, leave back through the vent, head back to the Library (where you had to crash the chandelier down to save the two people) and drop down. Look for a book on your left with her handprint. Shazam. Notes found.

Leave the library and continue with the next scene. Afterwards, you'll appear in a bell tower above the main hall. Batarang the rope holding up the bell and drop down. Enter the now uncaged door. Take care of the lone enemy and enter the next room. Dr. Young is having a lovely chat with Zsasz.

Corner cover, wait for him to pop his head up, aim the batarang and let 'er rip.

Last edited by pacokorn77; 08-26-2009 at 10:32 PM.
pacokorn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:18 PM   #71
TFU

DRC TFU's Gamercard
Still confused...

Quote:
Originally Posted by David1 View Post
You can get back into the sewers and then the cave by grappling to the top of the building that's dilapidated near the main Arkham gates. There's a door at the top leading back into the sewers.
I'm still stuck. I've beaten Killer Croc, the main entrance is blocked by Ivy vines and the dilapidated building ruins passageway is also blocked by vines. Where else should I be trying or am I missing a secret tunnel or something?

TFU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:25 PM   #72
phatmuther

phatmuther's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFU View Post
I'm still stuck. I've beaten Killer Croc, the main entrance is blocked by Ivy vines and the dilapidated building ruins passageway is also blocked by vines. Where else should I be trying or am I missing a secret tunnel or something?
When you complete the game they will disappear.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:29 PM   #73
TFU

DRC TFU's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatmuther View Post
When you complete the game they will disappear.
EDIT: From checking another forum thread, I know the answer is know to use the line gun (zipline) and go right whilst still in Croc's lair, immediately following the boss fight.

Since this may be the unofficial thread for people who are stuck, please do not post misleading information if you don't know where the person is. It just makes them wander around for hours on end. Trust me, I know.

(Original dilemma) !!! BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY SPOILER!!!
I need to get back to the Batcave to make the antidote for the Titan Virus with the spore gathered from the sewers so I can finish the game. So now what do I do to get by the vines?
!!! END SPOILER!!!

Last edited by TFU; 08-27-2009 at 12:01 AM.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:03 AM   #74
Hoborg
Banned User

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I am not trying to be a douche but I am sure a lot of you will not appreciate this advice. Want to know the best solution to every problem you encounter? Patience and persistence. I found that if I persist long enough, the more likely it is that I will solve the problem of my own.
Hoborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:44 AM   #75
TFU

DRC TFU's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoborg View Post
I am not trying to be a douche but I am sure a lot of you will not appreciate this advice. Want to know the best solution to every problem you encounter? Patience and persistence. I found that if I persist long enough, the more likely it is that I will solve the problem of my own.
Well, the main reason why that's being a douche is because you're coming into a forum with the sole purpose of helping people who may be lost or confused and you're shitting on them for looking for advice.

I'll make sure to show up at any forum threads you have to nay say the very topic it's founded upon.

That aside, you're right. I feel most satisfied when I solve the Riddler's puzzles on my own, but every now and then, I'm lost. But I appreciate the community effort that goes into everyone putting their hardwork out there to help others. I'm sure you do too, you just seem to have a higher tolerance of frustration or confusion at a game.

Old 08-27-2009, 12:59 AM   #76
Hoborg
Banned User

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I've noticed a trend in this thread of how many post and then edit with a "nvm, I figured it out."

That's why I recommend a little patience.
Hoborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 01:53 AM   #77
TxsChilliBowl84

TxsChilliBowl84's Gamercard
stuck trying to find an entrance to the batcave. I've collected all the green goo stuff and cant get in the batcave
TxsChilliBowl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 02:47 AM   #78
Mandalorian63

Mandalorian63's Gamercard
I'm trying to get the last trophy on the surface area, it's the one behind a bunch of steel bars in a sorta cave/door on the east side, and you can see the entrance on the west side, there'sx a big stone brickway leaning out over the top on the left near the Warden's statue but i cant figure out how to get there at all
Old 08-27-2009, 05:39 AM   #79
Bsterbuster

Since you guys are so good i was hoping you could help me out . Im in the arkham mansion and i have finished the game im trying to get the last riddle in here and its a arkham spirit chronicle thing. And, Its saying its in the main hall directly on top of the statue. This is the spot near where the bell fell and theirs tons of ivy all over. But, ive been looking for 2 hours for this one spirit thing does anyone at all know the wherabouts or if its a glitch?
Bsterbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:42 AM   #80
phatmuther

phatmuther's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFU View Post
EDIT: From checking another forum thread, I know the answer is know to use the line gun (zipline) and go right whilst still in Croc's lair, immediately following the boss fight.

Since this may be the unofficial thread for people who are stuck, please do not post misleading information if you don't know where the person is. It just makes them wander around for hours on end. Trust me, I know.

(Original dilemma) !!! BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY SPOILER!!!
I need to get back to the Batcave to make the antidote for the Titan Virus with the spore gathered from the sewers so I can finish the game. So now what do I do to get by the vines?
!!! END SPOILER!!!
Well I am sorry, I misunderstood the question and thought you had completed the game and wanted to get back in there. Its not like I did it on purpose. Jeez.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:52 AM   #81
xDeCaYxxStArRx

xDeCaYxxStArRx's Gamercard
i cant link combos together right to get high enough scores for the freeflow challenges. and i have no idea what the perfect combo is for the achievement
xDeCaYxxStArRx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 01:47 PM   #82
ramarcos

ramarcos's Gamercard
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxsChilliBowl84 View Post
stuck trying to find an entrance to the batcave. I've collected all the green goo stuff and cant get in the batcave
Same here. I need to analyze the green goo stuff and I can't get back to the batcave. The entrance I used before is blocked by the stupid ivy plants.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
ramarcos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 03:00 PM   #83
Baseballfan1456

WhaleOfACod's Gamercard
I'm having a slight bit of trouble...i'm supposed to get into Intensive Treatment to get to Croc's Lair, so I have to reach that sniper...how exactly am I supposed to do that?
Baseballfan1456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 03:45 PM   #84
Uncensored

itz gareth gg's Gamercard
nvm, figured it out after doing it a second time >_>

Last edited by Uncensored; 08-27-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Uncensored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 03:50 PM   #85
TeMp-

I'm stuck mentally on how you guys think this is a hard game. Get good or go home.
TeMp- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 03:53 PM   #86
Uncensored

itz gareth gg's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeMp- View Post
I'm stuck mentally on how you guys think this is a hard game. Get good or go home.
It's not hard, lol.

There's a difference between being stuck at a certain part and the game being hard...
Uncensored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:02 PM   #87
TxsChilliBowl84

TxsChilliBowl84's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramarcos View Post
Same here. I need to analyze the green goo stuff and I can't get back to the batcave. The entrance I used before is blocked by the stupid ivy plants.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I found the entrance in the old falling building at the main gate but once inside the tunnel/entrance to the cave is blocked by vines. If the other entrance is the intensive care unit I can't find where at in there. The map says i need to synthesize the titan compound. Underneath that it says "return to batcave to formulate compound". So where do I go?
TxsChilliBowl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:29 PM   #88
Aigis

Biotanical Garden - Aviary

I'm in the Aviary part. I need to save the doctors suspended in cages. There is an operator I need to take out but I can't get near him without setting off the other goons' suicide collars. Can someone give me some tips to beat this part?
Aigis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:35 PM   #89
ramarcos

ramarcos's Gamercard
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxsChilliBowl84 View Post
I found the entrance in the old falling building at the main gate but once inside the tunnel/entrance to the cave is blocked by vines. If the other entrance is the intensive care unit I can't find where at in there. The map says i need to synthesize the titan compound. Underneath that it says "return to batcave to formulate compound". So where do I go?
Yup. I'm still stuck. No one is helping us. I might have to buy the stupid strategy guide. lol. Everything is blocked by the stupid vines. MAybe it is a glitch.
ramarcos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:42 PM   #90
W. Samuel Jones III

WSJ3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseballfan1456 View Post
I'm having a slight bit of trouble...i'm supposed to get into Intensive Treatment to get to Croc's Lair, so I have to reach that sniper...how exactly am I supposed to do that?
You have to climb to the top of the tower across from the sniper then hit him with a batarang.

Once the sniper is down use the zip line to reach him and enter the building.