PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Strategy > Darwinia+
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-24-2009, 11:10 PM   #1
x2i

x2i's Gamercard
Darwinia+ Avatar Awards

This game will be getting Free Avatar Awards, I believe it to be the second game (after Splosion Man) to have them announced but I could be wrong... No word on how to unlock them but here's what you will be unlocking:

EDIT: If someone could make these images smaller then that would be great, for some reason everytime I edit the post it never works :/

Create Your Own Gamercards Here:
http://gamercard.xboxresource.com

Last edited by x2i; 02-10-2010 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Tried (and failed) to make images smaller
x2i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 04:28 AM   #2
Rebmob

Send a message via AIM to Rebmob Send a message via MSN to Rebmob Send a message via Skype™ to Rebmob

Rebmob x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Donator - Level 1   SOTF Winner   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
That second shirt is tight looking! I will definitely be buying this game when it comes out. What's the expected release date?

I <3 Introversion Software, and Uplink! Great game.

Want a signature? Click my signature below to visit my gallery and post what you would like me to create.

100% Completions:
(Retail:26) > (Arcade:15)
Rebmob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:05 PM   #3
Veles

Veles's Gamercard
Halo Waypoint has avatar awards so it's kinda the third

Although Waypoint isn't really a game, it technically is and what you unlock is based on achievements in Halo games anyway.

But cool to see more games with avatar unlockables, wish they had a little darwinian running around you as a prop though, that would be cool
Latest Retail: LEGO Indiana Jones 27/08/08
Latest Arcade: A Kingdom for Keflings 5/01/09

First Achievement: 30/08/06
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:26 PM   #4
psitaylor

l4d2 also has avatar awards .. so i think it will be the 4th game. Not many games have them really.. dont think they got so popular as they thought it would be.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:43 PM   #5
VA1N

va1n's Gamercard
Yeah, there's a couple games out there with awards. I think theres another besides this, splosion, l4d2, and waypoint. Can't think of it though.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:12 PM   #6
Capt Jawbreaker

Location: Cheshire , England.A lovely village named Nether Alderley ( Google Earth it )

oEyeBumGaze's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebmob View Post
That second shirt is tight looking! I will definitely be buying this game when it comes out. What's the expected release date?

I <3 Introversion Software, and Uplink! Great game.
Yeah it does look a little too tight - maybe get it in a larger size....I dunno
Old 02-10-2010, 08:49 PM   #7
litepink

litepink's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA1N View Post
Yeah, there's a couple games out there with awards. I think theres another besides this, splosion, l4d2, and waypoint. Can't think of it though.
Lips also has Awards.

To the defense of the original poster, I don't think lfd2 or Waypoint was out yet at the date of their post.

Achievement Guides by litepink™
Angry Birds WP7 | Arkanoid Live! | Asteroids Deluxe WP7 | Darwinia+ | Doodle Jump | Guitar Hero 5 | Kinect Adventures | Kinect Sports: Season Two | Lego Harry Potter | Lunar Lander WP7 | MLB 2K10 | Otomedius G | Pac-Man CE DX WP7 | Rainbow Islands | Rock Band Metal Track Pack | Scott Pilgrim | Tecmo Bowl | Tiger ‘10 | Tiger ‘11
litepink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:37 AM   #8
KNIGHTOFSERA

hyrulesknight's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Can someone who has this game tell me if that second shirt is actually an avatar award currently for this game, cause THIS only lists the top one , and is it know how to unlock it if it does exist

none of the other threads seem to answer my question
KNIGHTOFSERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:34 AM   #9
Lord Korax

Lord Korax's Gamercard
Yes, both those shirts are given as rewards. The red one is for completing a multiplayer match (I did it against a bot, so it's unrelated to the "Online Commander" achievement, but I can't say whether or not you have to win), and the green one is given for completing the single-player campaign. There is also a related gamerpic for both shirts, one with a red Darwinian, one with a green Darwinian.

Last edited by Lord Korax; 02-21-2010 at 05:37 AM.
Lord Korax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:06 AM   #10
KNIGHTOFSERA

hyrulesknight's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Korax View Post
Yes, both those shirts are given as rewards. The red one is for completing a multiplayer match (I did it against a bot, so it's unrelated to the "Online Commander" achievement, but I can't say whether or not you have to win), and the green one is given for completing the single-player campaign. There is also a related gamerpic for both shirts, one with a red Darwinian, one with a green Darwinian.
ah cool thanks..ill probably get this now....didnt think anyone would respond
KNIGHTOFSERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:37 PM   #11
francisrossi

francisrossi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Korax View Post
Works against a bot? Nice. Saves finding people to play against.