PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Strategy > Age of Booty
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #1
D_J_3

buttoon's Gamercard
Last Level On Hard 7/7

I have tried this level countless times now and its starting to get to the stage where i shout obscenities at the tv and call the game fixed so i would appreciate it if someone had a surefire way of beating the annoying AI.

I have read the guide on the achievement guide and it just doesnt work for me, i can fully upgrade my boat and have 1 town but all the AI has upgraded at that time and i still get owned.

any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Doesnt matter i managed to do it on the last second of the clock i captured a town and won i found it best to near fully upgrade ur boat before even considering taking a town, speed then cannon then armour then sprint round capturing towns

Last edited by D_J_3; 08-26-2009 at 05:26 PM.
D_J_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:17 AM   #2
David x360a

This is David's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Here's what I did:

I took the town just below the Red Hand lair and kept attacking merchant ships/villages until I had upgraded both the town and my ship fully. Then I just kept capturing weak enemy towns, constantly going from one to the next, and didn't bother to upgrade any of them. Also, the only town I bothered to defend was my main town.

Sometimes the towns would get captured by others, but then I'd just capture them again. Since the enemy AI attacks so randomly I actually managed to keep three towns long enough to capture the fourth for the win.

So the key for me was the fully upgraded ship, having the speed to get to towns quickly and the firepower to overtake them immediately. The armor wasn't as important, but it surely helped against getting destroyed all the time.

R.I.P. MyGamerCard.net <3

This is David - July 11, 2009 ~¤~ This is Thomas - Apr 21, 2010
David x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:32 AM   #3
Kninth Duke

Kninth Duke's Gamercard
I've had a terrible time trying to win this challenge. It doesn't seem to matter what I do, I always lose. I heard other people seemed to have trouble with the medium 7 challenge but I won that on my second attempt. However, I've tried this countless times and always fall short. Only once did I even think I had a chance. Oh well maybe I'll get lucky on some future attempt.
Kninth Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:44 PM   #4
EA Shenron

EA Shenron's Gamercard
I've just won it on my third attempt. All I can say is that I was pretty lucky. I started with x2 on speed to be fast on the floating crates, then take Nassau to earn wood and rhum to improve my ship (weapons x3 then armor x3 last speed). IA didn't bother me once. I was just wandering around to get gold to improve Nassau to the second level. Then I took the city on the east. All teams were stuck at 2 towns and when there were 30 seconds remaining I went south to plunder one last town. IA helped me a lot because they were already attacking this town and at the last second,I was the only team with two towns. Bingo, 2 achievements.

Working on : AC : Brotherhood
On hold : ME 2, Dante's Inferno, Banjo Kazooie N&B
Planned : ---
Waiting for : Batman : AC, Darksiders 2
EA Shenron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:13 AM   #5
RenegadeFlanker

RenegadeFlanker's Gamercard
im having alot of difficulty with these challenges and im upset that i added another game that going to be an absolute bitch to 100%.
RenegadeFlanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:09 PM   #6
KohrinSoulez

KohrinSoulez's Gamercard
They're way too many factors in this game to win with tactics sometimes.. like whats in each create, what merchant gives you, will the computer give away a base basically to that person with 1 to win..

All you can do is keep trying, im sure alot the level i done if i tried game again i would struggle on diffrent parts
KohrinSoulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:53 PM   #7
TheUglyCasanova

TheUglyCasan0va's Gamercard
Yeah this game is kind of utter shit. I can't even beat 7/7 on easy because of how random and fucking horrible the AI is.
TheUglyCasanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 07:02 AM   #8
Brutalsleeper

Brutalsleeper's Gamercard
I find this quite odd to be honest.

The last level of hard I manged to on the first go. It was the last level of medium I found to be the hardest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
But the dig site is on the other side of the city!.
Follow me on Twitter
Brutalsleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:37 AM   #9
AFreakinCabbag3

AFreakinCabbag3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What I did was upgraded 1 speed, 1 armor then captured the base in front of me and picked up crates and towns to get gold to upgrade to level 3 base defence. From there I secured the gold village to the south and upgrade to level 3 again. Meanwhile upgraded the ship wherever possible. I then took the base to the left "Menthis?" then rushed the bases below to get the 4 base victory.

I just go lucky on medium and capped the lower bases while they bombed the middle base.

World's First Team to 100% Dungeon Fighter Online
Spelling and grammar? Over-rated!
AFreakinCabbag3 is offline   Reply With Quote