PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham Asylum
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-26-2009, 11:04 PM   #1
Mutant Misfit

Mutant Misfit's Gamercard
Arkham West Riddle Locations

Riddles:

1. An item of such importance, you'd be a fool not to seek it out. Are you a fool?
(Arkham West) Down by the docks near the penitentiary you will see two destroyed ambulances. Next to the ambulances there is a shack you need to enter with the cryptographic sequencer. Open the room and the folder is on the desk to your right.

2. Does Scarecrow's gas break down barriers as it drives you insane?
(Arkham West) From the Abandoned Tunnel, walk out to your left to the cliffs and walk until you are between the 2 stone pillars. Turn to your right and you'll see a wall that you can pull down with the ultra claw. Swing yourself up there and face the canisters on the ground and hold down the LB button.

3. Zsasz is counting on you finding his work.
(Arkham West) Upon exiting the Penetentiary, walk out and to your right you'll see a set of stairs that go up. Climb the stairs to the top and you'll see a room to your left that you can enter. Enter the room and turn left. There is a table with 3 dead guards playing cards. Focus on them then hold down the LB button.

4. Do you see what I can see? No? Then maybe I am in a stronger position.
(Arkham West) Upon exiting the Penetentiary, walk out and to your right you'll see a set of stairs that go up. Climb the stairs to the top and walk out to the middle of this balcony and face the ground. The dot for the question mark is on the middle post of the balcony.

Riddler Trophys:

1. (Arkham West) Upon entering from Arkham North, walk in and turn right. Head down the path to the first stone beam that is above you. Swing up to it and face the wall towards Arkham North. Use your ultra claw to pull down the breakable wall and swing up into a little room with this trophy.

2. (Arkham West) Upon entering from Arkham North, walk in and turn right. Head down the path to the first stone beam that is above you. Swing up to it and face left. This one is behind a vent grate that you can pull down with your bat claw.

3. (Arkham West) Upon entering from Arkham North, walk in and turn right. Head down the path through the door leading into Arkham West. Turn around and swing yourself up to the top of the door for this trophy.

4. (Arkham West) Upon entering from Arkham North, walk in and turn right. Head down the path through the door leading into Arkham West. Turn left and run off the side of the cliff to the base of the waterfall. This trophey is right here by the stream and waterfall.

5. (Arkham West) Upon exiting the Penetentiary, turn to your left and you'll see a vent grate that you can pull down with your bat claw. Enter the vent and follow it to this trophy.

6. (Arkham West) Upon exiting the Penetentiary, walk out and to your right you'll see a set of stairs that go up. Climb the stairs to the top and you'll see a room to your left that you can enter. Enter the room and this one is right in front of you next to some computers.

7. (Arkham West) Upon exiting the Penetentiary, walk out and on your right you'll see a set of stairs that goes up. Right next to those stairs there is a set of stairs that goes down also. Follow those stairs to the bottom and to your right you'll see a shack out on the docks. Swing up to the roof of the shack and this trophy is on the left hand side of the roof.

8. (Arkham West) Upon exiting the Penetentiary, walk out and forward off the edge of the balcony directly in front of you. Turn to your left and you'll see a guard tower. This trophy is right under the guard tower kind of hidden by a bush.

9. (Arkham West) Upon exiting the Medical Facility, walk forward and drop down off the side of the ledge. Turn around and you'll see a lift that is controlled by a control box. Use your cryptographic sequencer to move the lift and the trophy is right there where the lift was.

10. (Arkham West) Upon exiting the Medical Facility, walk out and turn around. Swing up to the roof of the building. Run forward and jump up the little ledge to be a little bit higher on the roof. Walk right and you'll see another section of roofing that you can drop down onto. This trophy is at the back of that roof.

11. (Arkham West) Upon exiting the Medical Facility, walk out and turn around. Swing up to the roof of the building. Run forward and jump up the little ledge to be a little bit higher on the roof. Turn and head left and drop down to the lower rooftop behind the wall you blow up to enter the Medical Facility. This one is one the face of the cliff to the right of the entrance to Arkham East. You need to use your zipline to reach it.

12. (Arkham West) Upon entering from the Abandoned Tunnel, Look directly up and you'll see a part of the ceiling that you can pull down with your ultra claw. Swing up to that room and you'll find the trophy sitting in the corner.

13. (Abandoned Tunnel) Upon entering from Arkham West, move forward and to your left you'll see this trophy behind a cell. Swing up to the top of the cell and you'll see a spot on the floor you can blow out. Drop down into the cell and the trophy is yours.

Patient Interview Tape:

1. (Arkham West) Upon exiting the Penetentiary, walk out and on your right you'll see a set of stairs that goes up. Right next to those stairs there is a set of stairs that goes down also. Follow those stairs to the bottom and to your right you'll see a shack out on the docks. This tape is in that shack on the left hand side sitting on a box.

Chronicle of Arkham:

1. (Arkham West) Upon exiting the Penetentiary, walk out and forward off the edge of the balcony directly in front of you. Turn around and you'll see a ledge with a wall you can blow out. Swing up take out the wall and this is right in front of you.

Joker Teeth:

1-3. (Arkham West) Upon entering from Arkham North, These 3 along the path that takes you into Arkham West. The first is right by the door, the second a little bit further down the path, and the last a little bit further than that.

4,5. (Arkham West) Upon exiting the Penetentiary, walk out and forward off the edge of the balcony directly in front of you. Turn to your left and you'll see a guard tower. Swing up to the guard tower and these 2 teeth are inside the tower.

6-8. (Arkham West) Upon exiting the Medical Facility these 3 teeth are right by the door.

9,10. (Abandoned Tunnel) Upon entering from Arkham East, they are right here by the door.
Mutant Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 03:52 AM   #2
txlonestar wolf

x Khaos Agent x's Gamercard
thanks for posting this, it helped me get the last few trophies i needed
Old 08-30-2009, 11:50 AM   #3
Zarge

Zarge4000's Gamercard
How the f*** did you get this:
4. Do you see what I can see? No? Then maybe I am in a stronger position.
(Arkham West) Upon exiting the Penetentiary, walk out and to your right you'll see a set of stairs that go up. Climb the stairs to the top and walk out to the middle of this balcony and face the ground. The dot for the question mark is on the middle post of the balcony. ????
Did you psuh and hold LB when you hade them in you picture? I tryed, but it didn't work
There, I got it now I had the dot to fare away..
Zarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:30 AM   #4
o BIG MaMbA o

o BIG MaMbA o's Gamercard
i am having the same problem and i have tried everything with the dot but nothing works.. help please!
All i ever see is "Solution not aligned"
EDIT: Never mind i got it

Last edited by o BIG MaMbA o; 09-02-2009 at 04:33 AM.
o BIG MaMbA o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:34 AM   #5
MadDogChad

MadDogChad's Gamercard
^^ they're "touchy"...sometimes you have to do that Bat-Watusi dance to line em up juuust right. Ha!

MadDogChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:30 PM   #6
supadryz

supadryz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
3. Zsasz is counting on you finding his work.
(Arkham West) Upon exiting the Penetentiary, walk out and to your right you'll see a set of stairs that go up. Climb the stairs to the top and you'll see a room to your left that you can enter. Enter the room and turn left. There is a table with 3 dead guards playing cards. Focus on them then hold down the LB button.

How do you get in this door as it has shield up??

supadryz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:04 PM   #7
supadryz

supadryz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Im an idiot. i've figured it out

supadryz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:16 PM   #8
I HAZZ3R I

I HAZZ3R I's Gamercard
Yes, you are an idiot.

I HAZZ3R I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 05:43 PM   #9
XxBlueSpade2xX

exoroughneck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
#3, I am finished with the game, all doors are open, no shields are up except this one. How do you get the shield down?
Old 09-12-2009, 12:53 PM   #10
Blademrk

Send a message via MSN to Blademrk Send a message via Skype™ to Blademrk

BladeMRK's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Misfit View Post
Joker Teeth:

1-3. (Arkham West) Upon entering from Arkham North, These 3 along the path that takes you into Arkham West. The first is right by the door, the second a little bit further down the path, and the last a little bit further than that.

4,5. (Arkham West) Upon exiting the Penetentiary, walk out and forward off the edge of the balcony directly in front of you. Turn to your left and you'll see a guard tower. Swing up to the guard tower and these 2 teeth are inside the tower.

6-8. (Arkham West) Upon exiting the Medical Facility these 3 teeth are right by the door.

9,10. (Abandoned Tunnel) Upon entering from Arkham East, they are right here by the door.
cannot find the last 2 teeth here, I don't think they've spawned....

edit: far end of the abandoned tunnel, I is blind

Last edited by Blademrk; 09-12-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote