PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-14-2014, 12:15 AM   #1
MissJaded

MissJaded's Gamercard
Question Questions about Houses, Leveling Up and Daedric Armor:

Okay so I've played the whole game and almost done with it. I had a few questions because I liked the game alot I might just mess around after but I was wondering if anyone could help me:

Question 1: How do I level up faster to level 20? I'm a level 8 I played the whole game on the easiest difficulty I'm also an Archery I made my character based off Legolas from Lord of the Rings Wood Elf and all. So I'm not sure how to level up faster with an Arch major? I've used Arrows and Swords through out my whole playthrough. Mostly Bows and Arrows because it was fun and some magic.

Question 2: Where do you get the Daedric Armor? I've closed all the Oblivion Gates how would I get the armor do I get it at level 20? I've tryed to look up videos on youtube but most are mods can't really find my answer.

Question 3: Where is the best house at? After trying to keep my stuff at the University Mages it dissappeared some of stuff. Also tryed the Fighters guild only stuff in the chest stayed. I've played through the whole game using the Grey Foxes' House Thieves guild to store all of my stuff. Just asking what's the best place to have or to store stuff or best house?

Question 4: How do I get my magicka up so I can summon stuff like spiders? Like I said I'm not a Wizard or anything just an Archery person. It keeps saying I don't have enough Magicka.

Thanks if anyone can help.
Old 02-17-2014, 10:13 PM   #2
Scotty
Max Clubs Bard

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - Scotty   5,000 Posts   Subscriber Clubs Baron   Road Map - Platinum   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJaded View Post
Okay so I've played the whole game and almost done with it. I had a few questions because I liked the game alot I might just mess around after but I was wondering if anyone could help me:

Question 1: How do I level up faster to level 20? I'm a level 8 I played the whole game on the easiest difficulty I'm also an Archery I made my character based off Legolas from Lord of the Rings Wood Elf and all. So I'm not sure how to level up faster with an Arch major? I've used Arrows and Swords through out my whole playthrough. Mostly Bows and Arrows because it was fun and some magic.
Level 20 is really a pretty low level after having done a majority of the game. You gain levels by using the various skills. Each skill has a max level of 100 and every time you use any of them, you (sort of) gain xp in them and they increase by 1. After 10 such increases you gain a level. With you only using swords(blade) and bows(archery) these will likely be the only things contributing to your level increase. You need to use your other skills/abilities to increase their effectiveness and to gain levels.

Some stuff is easy to power level, like wearing heavy armor and just letting something hit you until their weapon breaks. You'll gain xp in the 'Heavy Armor' skill and this will in turn contribute to your level. If you press and scroll across to the page with all your skills on you can see what level you are in each one. So basically increase these by using them and your level will increase.

Quote:
Question 2: Where do you get the Daedric Armor? I've closed all the Oblivion Gates how would I get the armor do I get it at level 20? I've tryed to look up videos on youtube but most are mods can't really find my answer.
Daedric armor will become common in random loot, like in chests and on bandits, but only after you reach a certain level. I believe it starts appearing in random loot at level 20 and above, so once you reach that level, you'll start to find it around the world.

Quote:
Question 3: Where is the best house at? After trying to keep my stuff at the University Mages it dissappeared some of stuff. Also tryed the Fighters guild only stuff in the chest stayed. I've played through the whole game using the Grey Foxes' House Thieves guild to store all of my stuff. Just asking what's the best place to have or to store stuff or best house?
The best 2 houses in my opinion are both DLC. The Wizards Tower DLC and the Battlehorn Castle DLC. Both are big and house plenty of chests to store your stuff, especially the Wizards Tower. Once upgraded you have a storage room in the attic with over 10 chest all next to each other in a circle.

On a side note, if you get Battlehorn Castle, there is a sword in there which was always my favorite in the game called the Dragonsword of Lainlyn and looks really cool;

Quote:
Question 4: How do I get my magicka up so I can summon stuff like spiders? Like I said I'm not a Wizard or anything just an Archery person. It keeps saying I don't have enough Magicka.
I think your Magicka go's up as you level up, along with your health and stamina. You can equip armor/clothes with +Magicka enchantments to add an artificial amount of Magicka.

Max Clubs FAQs l Staff Clubs l Subscriber Clubs l Challenge/Franchise Clubs

NEED HELP DOING THE ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS ON TWO WORLDS II!!
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:30 AM   #3
MissJaded

MissJaded's Gamercard
Thanks for the tips I forgot I had the other DLC to play, still on Shivering Isle but stoped because of Skyrim. Juggling two games of the same is a big hard. lol

But this is very useful hopefully I level up if not it's not a big deal just wanted the Deadric armor I got it in Skyrim so yeah ha. I'll probably just stop after Isle. but I didn't know about the other houses I'll have to check them out as well as the other DLCs.
I'll post a picture some time of my Legolas character you can check out xD I'll try to sort out my weapons in my house with a video on youtube.

BA sword so far I like the Deadric rare sword I found it's pretty sweet and the Dawn Sword of course.

Nice picture btw A7X is my favorite!
Old 02-20-2014, 09:13 PM   #4
Scotty
Max Clubs Bard

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - Scotty   5,000 Posts   Subscriber Clubs Baron   Road Map - Platinum   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
I'll post a picture some time of my Legolas character you can check out xD I'll try to sort out my weapons in my house with a video on youtube.

BA sword so far I like the Deadric rare sword I found it's pretty sweet and the Dawn Sword of course.

Nice picture btw A7X is my favorite!
You definitely should. I'll post my level 56 dude too. On my main save i have all of the weapons and armour available in the game in chests in the wizards tower, except for 1 or 2 things that you can only get as a choice and i chose other rewards.

As for the sword, i like it mostly because of how cool i think it looks, but to be honest it is not very powerful, and nowhere near as strong as a Daedric sword.

And yeah, A7X are awesome

Max Clubs FAQs l Staff Clubs l Subscriber Clubs l Challenge/Franchise Clubs

NEED HELP DOING THE ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS ON TWO WORLDS II!!
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote