PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham Asylum
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-27-2009, 08:25 AM   #1
Mutant Misfit

Mutant Misfit's Gamercard
Botanicle Gardens Riddle Locations

Riddles:

1. An item of such importance, you'd be a fool not to try and seek it out. Are you a fool?
(Glasshouse Generator Room) As you enter the room turn left and press the RB button to swing up to the walkway there. Then climb the ladder and you'll se a doorway you need to unlock with the cryptographic sequencer. Only this time you need to have the cryptographic range amplifier upgrade in order to reach it. Use it and inside the room to your right on a stack of papers is the folder.

2. What time is tea time in Wonderland?
(Botanical Glasshouse) Upon entering from the Glasshouse entrance, walk forward and you'll see a set of stairs to your left. Walk up these stairs and forward and on your left hand side you'll see a tea party set up. Focus on the tea party and hold down the LB button.

3. Remember the Wayne's? How could anyone forget?
(Statue Corridor) Upon entering from the Botanical Glasshouse, walk forward and you'll come to a fountain. In front of the fountain is bench. Zoom in on the sign on the bench that say in memory of Thomas Wayne and Martha Wayne and hold down the LB button.

4. The Ratcatcher needed more than just his charm to lead his army.
(Flooded Corridor) Upon entering from the Botanical Glasshouse, walk forward and use the zipline to cross the electrified water. Once on the other side, to your left you'll see a vent that you can crawl through. While crawling through the vent you'll come up to a part where there is a grate on the floor. Inside you can see a pair of gloves and a gas mask. Focus on them and then hold down the LB button.

5. This challenge can only be seen by those with a different view on life.
(Abandoned Chamber) Upon entering from the Flooded Corridor (northern entrance), turn to your right and use your zipline to get to the back corner of the room. Jump to where you can grab onto the wall and shimmy to your left until you can pull yourself up. Turn around and zipline across to the ledge in front of you. Walk along this ledge to the end and you'll see a walkway on your left being held up by some rope. Use your batarang to drop the walkway so you can cross. Cross the walkway and turn to your left. Jump to the platform and turn to your left. If you look forward, to your right a little bit you can see a platform that is a little bit higher than the one you're on.Aim your zipline at the middle of that platform and make sure you won't hit anything on your way over or you'll have to do it over again, and you'll grab onto the edge of this platform. Climb up and you should see most of the question mark on this platform. The rest is down below on another ledge. Line it up so it makes a perfect question mark then hold down the LB button.

6. Looks like all the king's horses trampled all the king's men.
(Flooded Corridor) Upon entering from the Botanical Glasshouse, walk forward and use the zipline to cross the electrified water. Once on the other side, walk forward and through the doorway to a hallway. Walk down the hallway and go right. Go up the stairs and go left. Follow this hallway and at the end on the right hand side you'll see a bench with some broken soldier toys on it. Zoom in on the toys and hold down the LB button.

7. Is this a tribute to what a mad dog left behind?
(Flooded Corridor) Upon entering from the Aviary, walk forward and you'll see a statue. Walk around to the front of the statue and zoom in on the sign that says mad dog, then hold down the LB button.

8. There's no closet in the Gardens, so someone is using the roof instead.
(Aviary) Upon entering from the Flooded corridor, walk forward and turn left. Walk down this hallway until you reach the stairs on your right hand side. Instead of going right down the stairs, turn to your left and walk forward until you come to a ladder. Climb the ladder and at the top turn around. Look up and to the right a little and you'll see a body hanging out of the wall. If you're having trouble seeing it use the detective mode and look for the skeleton. Focus on it and then hold down the LB button.

9. Is the number up for these guards?
(Glasshouse Entrance) Upon entering through the front door, walk forward and turn to your left. You'll see two dead guards reading books on a bench. Focus on them then hold down the LB button.

Riddler Trophys:

1. (Botanical Glasshouse) Upon entering from the Glasshouse entrance, walk forward and you'll see a set of stairs to your left. Walk up these stairs and forward past the tea party set up on your left until you get to some floor grates you can go into. This trophy is in here.

2. (Botanical Glasshouse) Upon entering from the Glasshouse entrance, walk forward to the fountain and hop the railing. Down in the fountain go to the left and you'll see a wall to your left that you can blow out. Go through the wall and on your left hand side you'll see a vent you can crawl through. Crawl through the vent to the room on the other side and this trophy is in this room.

3. (Glasshouse Generator Room) As you enter the room turn left and press the RB button to swing up to the walkway there. Then climb the ladder and you'll se a doorway you need to unlock with the cryptographic sequencer. Only this time you need to have the cryptographic range amplifier upgrade in order to reach it. Use it and inside the room to your left you'll see this trophy on a desk on the right hand side.

4. (Flooded Corridor) Upon entering from the Botanical Glasshouse, walk forward and use the zipline to cross the electrified water. Once on the other side, to your left you'll see a vent that you can crawl through. Crawl through the vent and you'll come to an intersection where you can go right. Turn right and follow the vent to the trophy.

5. (Flooded Corridor) Upon entering from the Aviary, walk forward around the statue and up the stairs. Continue forward until you get to a long hallway where you'll have to use your zipline to get across. The trophy is right across this gap.

6. (Titan Production Facility) Upon entering from the Aviary, use your zipline to cross the gap. As soon as you get to the other side turn around and face the gap. To your right you'll see an alcove that you can zipline over to. The tophy is in this alcove.

7. (Abandoned Chamber) Upon entering from the Flooded Corridor (northern entrance), drop down to the floor below. Walk forward in the water and crouch to crawl through the archway tunnel to the trophy.

8. (Abandoned Chamber) Upon entering from the Flooded Corridor (northern entrance), drop down to the floor below. Turn to your right and jump out of the water. Walk forward and you'll see a floor grate that you can go into. Crawl through the floor grate to the other side and you'll see the trophy in this room.

9. (Abandoned Chamber) Upon entering from the Flooded Corridor (northern entrance), turn to your right and use your zipline to get to the back corner of the room. Jump to where you can grab onto the wall and shimmy to your left until you can pull yourself up. Turn around and zipline across to the ledge in front of you. Walk along this ledge to the end and you'll see a walkway on your left being held up by some rope. Use your batarang to drop the walkway so you can cross. Cross the walkway and turn left. Jump across to the next platform and the trophy is on this platform.

10. (Abandoned Chamber) Upon entering from the Flooded Corridor (northern entrance), turn to your right and use your zipline to get to the back corner of the room. Jump to where you can grab onto the wall and shimmy to your left until you can pull yourself up. Turn around and zipline across to the ledge in front of you. Walk along this ledge to the end and you'll see a walkway on your left being held up by some rope. Use your batarang to drop the walkway so you can cross. Cross the walkway and turn to your left. Jump to the platform and turn to your left. If you look forward, to your right a little bit you can see a platform that is a little bit higher than the one you're on.Aim your zipline at the middle of that platform and make sure you won't hit anything on your way over or you'll have to do it over again, and you'll grab onto the edge of this platform. Turn to your left and you can crouch and crawl under the wall. After you do that turn to your left and you'll see a wall that you can tear down with your ultra claw. Then zipline into the new alcove to the trophy.
Mutant Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:26 AM   #2
Mutant Misfit

Patient Interview Tapes:

1. (Glasshouse Entrance) Upon entering through the front door, walk forward and go to your right past the fountain and you'll see a bench on your right hand side. The tape is sitting on the bench.

2. (Statue Corridor) Upon entering from the Botanical Glasshouse, walk forward and you'll come to a fountain. Walk around the right side of the fountain and you'll come to a bench on your right hand side. The tape is sitting on this bench.

3. (Glasshouse Generator Room) Upon entering from the Statue Corridor, walk forward and this tape is sitting on a computer next to some stairs.

4. (Flooded Corridor) Upon entering from the Aviary, walk forward and to your right you'll see a bench. The tape is on this bench.

5. (Aviary) Upon entering from the Flooded corridor, walk forward and turn left. Walk down this hallway until you reach the stairs on your right hand side. Walk down the stairs and you'll see a bench to the right of a cage. The tape is on this bench.

Chronicles of Arkham:

1. (Glasshouse Entrance) Upon entering through the front door, turn to your left and hop up a small ledge in front of you. There is a vent to your left you can crawl through. Once you crawl through the vent and drop down into the small hallway, walk forward and you'll see this one on your left hand side.

2. (Titan Production Facility) Upon entering from the Aviary, use your zipline to cross the gap. As soon as you get to the other side turn around and face the gap. To your left you can use your ultra claw to tear down a wall. Zoom in on the Chronicle of Arkham and you can get it from here.

3. (Abandoned Chamber) Upon entering from the Flooded Corridor (northern entrance), turn to your right and use your zipline to get to the back corner of the room. Jump to where you can grab onto the wall and shimmy to your left until you can pull yourself up. Turn around and zipline across to the ledge in front of you. Walk along this ledge to the end and you'll see a walkway on your left being held up by some rope. Use your batarang to drop the walkway so you can cross. Cross the walkway and turn to your left. Jump to the platform and turn to your left. If you look forward, to your right a little bit you can see a platform that is a little bit higher than the one you're on.Aim your zipline at the middle of that platform and make sure you won't hit anything on your way over or you'll have to do it over again, and you'll grab onto the edge of this platform. Climb up and turn to your right. Jump off this platform at the wall across and you should grab onto the wall. Shimmy over to your left and you'll come to an alcove you can climb up into. It's in here.

Joker Teeth:

1-3. (Glasshouse Entrance) Upon entering through the front door, walk forward and these 3 teeth are right here in front of and to the the left of this fountain in the middle of the room. Also one right by the front door.

4-6. (Glasshouse Entrance) Upon entering through the front door, walk forward and to the left of the fountain in the middle of the room. These 3 teeth are at the top of the stairs that lead to the Botanical Glasshouse.

7-9. (Statue Corridor) Upon entering from the Botanical Glasshouse, walk forward and these 3 teeth are by the fountain. One in front another around the right side in the back and the last in the hallway by the entrance to the Glasshouse Generator Room.

10-12. (Flooded Corridor) Upon entering from the Botanical Glasshouse, these 3 teeth are right here by the door.

13,14. (Flooded Corridor) Upon entering from the Botanical Glasshouse, walk forward and use the zipline to cross the electrified water. Once on the other side these 2 teeth are on your left hand side.

15-17. (Flooded Corridor) Upon entering from the Aviary, walk forward around the statue and up the stairs. Continue forward until you get to a long hallway where you'll have to use your zipline to get across. These 3 teeth are right across this gap.

18-20. (Aviary) Upon entering from the Titan Production Facility, walk through the doorway and turn to your left. Walk through this tunnel and across this walkway until you come to a ladder to your left. Climb the ladder and walk across this walkway until you come to another ladder. Climb this ladder and these 3 teeth are inside this room.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:22 AM   #3
tenzor

tenzor's Gamercard
Thanks for posting all these guides. However, I think my game is glitched or something because I followed this guide for the Joker's teeth, and even looked at the map on the strategy guide, but I still can't find the 6 Joker Teeth I am missing in this level.

Some of the places where the Joker Teeth are suppose to be have Posion Ivy's plants in the way. I already finished the game, and I am trying to find the Joker Teeth on continued play. I am probably just going to have to wait for a video guide or just start over. Sucks all I need is just 3 more Ridder Challenges, and they are all the Kill Joker Teeth ones.

I am missing the ones in Botanical Gardens, Arkham North and East.
tenzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:34 AM   #4
Mutant Misfit

That's weird. I didn't get any of the riddles until after I beat the game. That way I could make a guide.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:38 PM   #5
codexavellum

At0mNHisPackage's Gamercard
I need 6 in the Botanical Gardens too. I will try to follow your guide when I get home. I got alot of the other locations teeth after I beat the game, so hopefully they aren't glitched out. I looked around all last night and couldn't find any
codexavellum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:39 AM   #6
a_correa4

acedawg4's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Does anyone know where the secret Riddle Map is on the Botanical Gardens map? That will REALLY help with this post!!!!

Thanks
Old 08-29-2009, 09:43 AM   #7
a_correa4

acedawg4's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Okay, NEVERMIND, I just found it....lol

The Riddlers Secrete Map for this level is In the glasshouse Generator Room Passed the Electrical fence on the right hand side (On the left side there is a trophy there too)

Ill see if I can help you guys out with the Teeth on this level...
Old 08-30-2009, 08:41 AM   #8
OptimusPrime76

KnightFall 539's Gamercard
(Abandoned Chamber) Upon entering from the Flooded Corridor (northern entrance), turn to your right and use your zipline to get to the back corner of the room. Jump to where you can grab onto the wall and shimmy to your left until you can pull yourself up. Turn around and zipline across to the ledge in front of you. Walk along this ledge to the end and you'll see a walkway on your left being held up by some rope. Use your batarang to drop the walkway so you can cross. Cross the walkway and turn to your left. Jump to the platform and turn to your left. If you look forward, to your right a little bit you can see a platform that is a little bit higher than the one you're on.Aim your zipline at the middle of that platform and make sure you won't hit anything on your way over or you'll have to do it over again, and you'll grab onto the edge of this platform. Climb up and you should see most of the question mark on this platform. The rest is down below on another ledge. Line it up so it makes a perfect question mark then hold down the LB button.

I am very confused with the above challenge as you mention a few times zip line. What is this? I assumed you ment using the batarang to climb up bu in the part where this challenge needs to be done you can't use your batarang.
OptimusPrime76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 11:49 PM   #9
Sms4001

thesauc3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
nope he meant zipline.. you get it soon after you arrive in the gardens. but I am having trouble with this one too though. I am pretty sure i have the right ledge but no matter what i do he wont grab onto it! is there a picture or video of this one?

edit: nvm i got it i found a video on youtube that shows an easier way.

Last edited by Sms4001; 08-30-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Sms4001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:33 AM   #10
eviltb

Send a message via MSN to eviltb

eviltb's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sms4001 View Post

edit: nvm i got it i found a video on youtube that shows an easier way.
postie le video? I cant seem to get to this one either....

"I got better things to do tonight than die!" - Springer
eviltb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:42 PM   #11
Gariom

Gariom's Gamercard
Thank you so much for the help! That Ratcatcher riddle was driving me insane!
Dash of Destruction (200/200); Assassin's Creed II (1000/1000)

Thanks to davhth4 for the epic sig!
Gariom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:51 AM   #12
STONE DEVIL

STONE DEVIL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Misfit View Post
Riddles:

(Abandoned Chamber) Upon entering from the Flooded Corridor (northern entrance), turn to your right and use your zipline to get to the back corner of the room. Jump to where you can grab onto the wall and shimmy to your left until you can pull yourself up. Turn around and zipline across to the ledge in front of you. Walk along this ledge to the end and you'll see a walkway on your left being held up by some rope. Use your batarang to drop the walkway so you can cross. Cross the walkway and turn to your left. Jump to the platform and turn to your left. If you look forward, to your right a little bit you can see a platform that is a little bit higher than the one you're on.Aim your zipline at the middle of that platform and make sure you won't hit anything on your way over or you'll have to do it over again, and you'll grab onto the edge of this platform. Climb up and you should see most of the question mark on this platform. The rest is down below on another ledge. Line it up so it makes a perfect question mark then hold down the LB button..

I've benn trying this for 30 minuyes now. I'm aiming at the middle and nothing is in my way, but for some reason this dumb super hero can't grab on to the ledge. What's the trick here????????
STONE DEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:06 AM   #13
STONE DEVIL

STONE DEVIL's Gamercard
Finally got it, I found an easier way,

(Abandoned Chamber) Upon entering from the Flooded Corridor (northern entrance), turn to your right and use your zipline to get to the back corner of the room. Jump to where you can grab onto the wall and shimmy to your left until you can pull yourself up. Turn around and zipline across to the ledge in front of you. Walk along this ledge to the end and you'll see a walkway on your left being held up by some rope. Use your batarang to drop the walkway so you can cross. Take 4 or 5 steps on the walkway and to your left will be a large pillar covered in moss. Climb up it, and shimmy around to the left. Climb up onto the platform, turn left, walk straight ahead, crouch under the broken brick wall and walk to the end of the platform. Switch to detective mode and line up the question mark
STONE DEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote