PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > The History Channel Civil War: Secret Missions
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-03-2009, 08:40 PM   #1
CoachCO62

CoachCO62's Gamercard
A few questions

Let me start by saying I suck at first person shooters so I am getting killed every five seconds even on easy. However I have two questions as I plug away through this game.

#1. I only ran by clicking down on the left thumbstick in one mission, the wearhouse bombing one with the confederates (I think it was mission 3) but yet the achievement did not unlock. I do not know how accurate the guide was but it said I can not click down on the right thumbstick, however thats the melee button? So in order to get this achievements am I not allowed to melee anyone?

#2 If you die since your kills reset does the clock reset as far as the timed level achievements go?
CoachCO62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:45 PM   #2
oldaddyjoker

1. you cant run using the lft stick click thru a level.

2. when you die doing the time trials and you reload the last checkpoint, it reverts to the time you had when you hit the checkpoint.

hope you get that and if not just lemme know and I'll try to explain better
oldaddyjoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:49 PM   #3
Horwitz

MightyHorwitz's Gamercard
Perhaps the guide was mistaken because i believe it was the left stick for running. Secondly I think you pick up where you left off if you die with the time set at the point you recieved your checkpoint.
Horwitz is offline   Reply With Quote