PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham Asylum
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-29-2009, 11:33 PM   #31
CaptainScarboni

BulletTeethTony's Gamercard
**signed**

I did this on Intensive treatment. Alittle tricky but not too bad after a little practice. Good luck!!!

"Tell him McClusky! Tell him what time it is!"
CaptainScarboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:16 AM   #32
yakuzzaa

II yakuzZaa II's Gamercard
...by far the ][ shock & ave extreme ][ was the hardest challenge in this great game.
Freeflow Perfection wasnt so hard to manage !!
Old 08-30-2009, 06:16 AM   #33
madcap1

Send a message via MSN to madcap1

madcap182's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARK1219KRAM View Post
You know ... we really don't need to be posting all this negativity up in this space.

Almost every forum for every game here has at least one of these "clubs." It is just a stupid/fun way of acknowledging how many of us have done certain things in games.
I also think what PK is trying to say is that this site has 1000 club already it can be found HERE and was put into place to avoid these kinds of threads. The batman forum is getting really cluttered with stuff like this IMO and its great that the OP got the achievement and congrats to the rest but this forum is intended to help people and really not meant to showcase what achievement that people have got.

Please send a message along with a friends request. No message = it will just get denied. Thanks

madcap1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:06 AM   #34
The Danielnator

The Danielnator's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Really not that difficult; practicing also will help you get those high scores on the combat challenges. You can jump out of the crowd and use a quick batclaw and then jump over the incoming enemies to quickly knock down 3 enemies so you have more room to breath. If you're left with just a few enemies using the quick batarang is a good idea because it'll knock em down and let you do a ground take down, this is especially useful if you have a high combo going. The cape stun is also quiet useful because you can use it to keep the combo counter going and temporarily disable an enemy. Best of luck to those who havent got it yet.

The Danielnator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:11 AM   #35
S H A D 3 D

S H A D 3 D's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakuzzaa View Post
...by far the ][ shock & ave extreme ][ was the hardest challenge in this great game.
Freeflow Perfection wasnt so hard to manage !!
My god, freeflow perfection is a joke compared to shock & awe. I played it so many damn times that the first two rounds I would get max variant (x9) perfect knight (500) and the freeflow perfection bonus (1000) for clearing the whole room with on combo. Round 4 man, what a mother ****er. By third round start I'd have 23-25k.

S H A D 3 D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:30 AM   #36
tstewertrules20

XSerial GamerX's Gamercard
Signed, Got it lastnight i did it on the first challenge i didn't really do anything special i just kept hitting X and when i seen they were going to throw a punch i just started hitting Y and about after 10 or so i got it

YAY Me...... now working on 40 hit

100%Retail
tstewertrules20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:32 AM   #37
JEDI JAWA

JEDl JAWA's Gamercard
very tough ach, i will get it though

EDIT: Nailed it!!!

Last edited by JEDI JAWA; 08-31-2009 at 05:29 AM.
JEDI JAWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 08:42 AM   #38
VyperJMc

Send a message via AIM to VyperJMc

VyperJMc's Gamercard
I GOT IT! I thought I'd never get & I f*ckin' got it! Just sucks though that it was only 10 measly gamerpoints.

VyperJMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:29 AM   #39
KNIGHTOFSERA

hyrulesknight's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Signed

I never used to jump, but once you do start jumping a lot, combos are easier and so is this achievement...thought Id break something before I got it...but I guess not

KNIGHTOFSERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:27 AM   #40
Subion

Subion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Does the downloadable maps work with this achievement? I've been trying it just doesn't want to unlock.

Here's what I am doing:

Crime Ally Wave 3

Run in do a couple hits (X) followed by a quick Stun (B). Then I roll away (AA) do a quick Batarang (LB) followed by a quick tri-grapple (RB) Hit (X) just to get back to the group faster. Then I do a throw (AX) and a Counter (Y). A couple more hits (X) Then a KO (BY) followed by a batarang (LB) or Grapple (RB) to knock the remaining to the ground and KO them on the ground (RTY). What doesn't get knocked out I flip over (AA) then Hit (X) till there down. All hits but the begining were crictical.

I have tried 5 times and it still wont unlock. Am I missing something?
Subion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:32 AM   #41
JEDI JAWA

JEDl JAWA's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subion View Post
Does the downloadable maps work with this achievement? I've been trying it just doesn't want to unlock.

Here's what I am doing:

Crime Ally Wave 3

Run in do a couple hits (X) followed by a quick Stun (B). Then I roll away (AA) do a quick Batarang (LB) followed by a quick tri-grapple (RB) Hit (X) just to get back to the group faster. Then I do a throw (AX) and a Counter (Y). A couple more hits (X) Then a KO (BY) followed by a batarang (LB) or Grapple (RB) to knock the remaining to the ground and KO them on the ground (RTY). What doesn't get knocked out I flip over (AA) then Hit (X) till there down. All hits but the begining were crictical.

I have tried 5 times and it still wont unlock. Am I missing something?
assuming you are using LT and RT instead of RB and LB as described above, you did everything needed. weird how it wont unlock.

JEDI JAWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:04 AM   #42
Mystic-H

Mystic H's Gamercard
Signed.

Took me 45 minutes or so on Sewer Rat (Extreme), and I finally got it... All you really have to remember is to save your Batarang + Ground Pound until the end. The other stuff is easy

Mystic-H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:07 PM   #43
Subion

Subion's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEDI JAWA View Post
assuming you are using LT and RT instead of RB and LB as described above, you did everything needed. weird how it wont unlock.
Yeah I mean LB and RB. I was tired when I was typing it.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:26 PM   #44
cbkste

Send a message via AIM to cbkste Send a message via MSN to cbkste Send a message via Skype™ to cbkste

eG I MuRd3r uK's Gamercard
signed, 1k the game yesterday and this achievement isnt that hard don't see why people having so many problems with it.

--------------------------------------------------------

cbkste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:31 PM   #45
BACKFYR3

BACKFYR3's Gamercard
i found this achievement relatively easy. its not the hardest at all. just go on intensive treatment and you can do it on the second round.
BACKFYR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:09 PM   #46
RedChuCKz

RedChuCKz's Gamercard
signed it was real easy after a couple of day of playing the combat challenges and got my 24 medals to
Old 09-01-2009, 01:04 AM   #47
Lukeweizer

Lukeweizer's Gamercard
Got it last night. I'm now awesome.
Lukeweizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:48 AM   #48
Dark Knight DC

Got it this afternoon on "shock and awe extreme". IT actually helped me get the 30,000 that was needed so if anyone has problems with that one try doing it on that challenge. Also if anyone is wondering I always start off with the batclaw and jump/counter the next people running after me.
Dark Knight DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:16 AM   #49
Horwitz

MightyHorwitz's Gamercard
Signed. I just 1ked the game. I know that this is a tough achievement, but it can be done. I took me five attempts on the sewer freeflow map to finally get it, but its easy once you discover a pattern. I started with the claw then the batarang and then use the others in conjunction with double tapping A to keep the combo alive, if you can manage it try tokeep at least 2 alive, knock down both then use the RT + Y and bam! Thats it. Keep trying and best of luck to those still working on it.
Horwitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:43 AM   #50
Subion

Subion's Gamercard

fianlly unlocked after doing the same combos over and over and geting 5000 fo combat many times in challange. Now off to Shock and Awe Extreme.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:53 AM   #51
batman5273

Send a message via Yahoo to batman5273

Batman5273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Signed. I started with the bat claw followed with a stun. then you just have to get the feel of how the guys are set up, as soon as you get the ability to do the throw do it, then maybe do a batarang. punch some more then do the takedown. and in that time if see the opportunity to do the groundpound go for it but don't be greedy. within all that time you should be able to get in a counter. and make sure you use the evade as much as you can to set yourself up for the nest move. good luck
batman5273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:01 AM   #52
Darkfather28

Darkfather28's Gamercard
Signed!! I finally got it last night with a bit of practice. Did it on Intensive Treatment(Extreme). Lot of bad guys to start off. I either saved my Batarang for last or my RT+Y takedown. Always opened with the Batclaw. The hardest part is to remember what you have left to do.
Darkfather28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #53
Kif

Send a message via AIM to Kif Send a message via MSN to Kif

FREE SHRUGS's Gamercard
I just got mine, thank god, now I can focus on the challenges instead. The first time I was so close but my final ground takedown was broken up by a thug. Eventually I got it though. It helps to know that the AA > LT > RT+Y can be saved until last since you just need to focus on building up your combo for YB and XA.

Kif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:23 PM   #54
Lord Montymort

brianx88's Gamercard
I, just this second, joined this club, but only 10G seems a little low for such a hard achievement, I got it on the first round of Intensive Treatment (Extreme) after about 2 hours of trying.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:46 AM   #55
FalseHope4829

Send a message via AIM to FalseHope4829

Truth x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Signed. Sewer Rat Extreme, like the 2nd wave.

Games Completed

RETAIL:
Avatar: TLA: TBE, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Borderlands (1750), Borderlands 2, CSI: Hard Evidence, Fable II (1350), Fable III, Fallout 3 (1550), Fallout New Vegas (1655), Fight Night Round 3, Gun, Halo 3 (1750), Oblivion (1250), Resident Evil 5 (orig 1000), Shadowrun, Skyrim (1300), Terminator: Salvation, TMNT, The Darkness

Arcade: 3D Ultra Minigolf, Dash of Destruction, The Maw (250)

FalseHope4829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:50 AM   #56
MadDogChad

MadDogChad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbkste View Post
signed, 1k the game yesterday and this achievement isnt that hard don't see why people having so many problems with it.
Well I'm having a hell of a time with it...but I will admit I'm not finessing it, I'm doing the button masher thing. I'm hitting the bumpers for the quick batarang & claw but B-man just sorta squats - no 'rang or claw. Could be my timing of it, I dunno. I'll keep on it though!

MadDogChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:54 AM   #57
iBeatStuffUp

iBeatStuffUp's Gamercard
Why, when I first saw this thread I was like holy shit this is probably gonna be hard. So I tried it a few nights ago and I got it in maybe 5 minutes. I was kinda happy, and then I realized that in order to get those ridiculous scores in the combat challenges, I'd probably have to pull one of these off every freakin' round.

100% Arcade: 47
Most Recent: NFL Blitz

iBeatStuffUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:06 AM   #58
PuttyGod

PuttyGod's Gamercard
This seems a little mean to be on here since a lot of people probably won't be able to get it. But anyway, *sign* I didn't have too much trouble with it but this game clicked with me quicker than most.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:58 AM   #59
IN5TANT CLASS1C

IN5TANT CLASS1C's Gamercard
I got this also. Getting closer to that 1000 points.
IN5TANT CLASS1C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:03 AM   #60
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
I struggled at first with it, but once I got it I got it pretty regularly, I nailed all the combat challenges by doing most, if not all the free flow perfection moves, it kinda sets you up for learning the mechanics and earning 3 medals on combat mode, my least used move when doing challenges was throw (X&A), but when I added it in I got max variation bonus, as I regularly stunned, Y&B takedowns, Claw and Rangs.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 34
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is online now   Reply With Quote