PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Tomb Raider Underworld
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-01-2009, 12:57 AM   #1
Current Value

Etach's Gamercard
Angry stuck in southern mexico, so frustrating!!

I am up to the part in southern mexico, were you need to put the second jaguar head on the pillar to be able to pull the leaver to exit the underground bit near the end (think its called xiabalu), now my problem is i dont have the jaguar head.checked field assistance and it told me i need to explore near were i picked up thors belt. I have explored everywhere possible including were my field assistance told me to look, and nothing. This is sssoooo annoying i feel like just giving up, but hopefully sum1 out there can help me out with this problem. I have heard there is alot of glitches in southern mexico aswell as the whole game. Anyone please help me out????
Current Value is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:23 PM   #2
DrizziTx

DrizziTx's Gamercard
have you tried using a walkthrough? i didn't encounter such a problem and while i noticed some bugs, none that major. lemme check...
check here http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/...h/level05.html
and i saw another which i liked more ... lemme see ... can't find it but id di look in walkthrough and this is what they have to say:

"Really long underground tunnel - Get the bike and drive down the ramp. Keep driving down the several flights of stairs until you reach the one that goes upwards. Dismount there and break the vase on the right to get a Treasure (43/50). Mount the bike and drive up the stairs. Do not stop. With the run up you have taken, you can drive over the stone ramp on the left and jump over the rocks. When you do that, dismount and turn around. Break the vase on the right and pick up the Treasure (44/50).
Get the bike and drive down the next flight of stairs to reach a pile of rocks that prevents you from continuing with the bike. (my note: this is where you enter the thor belt location, the very start , if i remember correctly) When you approach the rocks, the camera focuses on a jaguar head. This is the Xibalba Key, so make sure you get it.

good luck, i did it today.

stuff I play currently:
Far Cry 2, Batman: AA, Lego Star Wars,Earth Defense Force 2170

recently done: Mass Effect, Conan, Bourne, Wanted

MP achievements I'm interested in:
Condemned 2, Gow 1 "commando" and "I can't quit ya dom" , Gow 2 "Hoard the Horde" - if you wanna coop or multiplay just give me a shout ^^
DrizziTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:17 AM   #3
Current Value

Etach's Gamercard
Smile Stuck on southern mexico

Ahh finally figured it out, i just didnt look close enough for the jaguar head @ the cutscene, did the whole level again cus i didnt manually save, thow its all done now. Thnx 4 ya help!!
Current Value is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:16 AM   #4
gismojakey

ok I,m a little confused I am stuck on the same part but in the walkthrough it does not tell you to get the jaguar head until after the part Second calendar puzzle? please help
gismojakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:57 AM   #5
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
At the end of that level i was so tired and pissed...

I mean i arrive and i try to pull the switch... don't work.. ok check field assistance, says i need to put something... pfiouuu i have it... now time to finish this...

But seriously this level was such a pain... i started this game in 2013, and even tough the last mission i played(Mansion) was pretty cool and ended up on a bang, i dunno why i didn't kept going... guess i had other games to do... now i want to finish the games i started, so i picked this up, started the mexico expedition yesterday and damn it pissed me off... i HATED that mission...

Its kind of weird... when it comes to TR i love the character of Lara Croft, i love the story, but i HATE the gameplay... just stupid climbing all the time and barely any fights... Its kind of weird, i first started by Angel of Darkness back then on the PS2, loved the scenario and setting of the game but the gameplay was outageously bad so i gave up... a friend shared Legend with me and i remember i kinda liked it... not loved but it was decent and all, had fun. I guess its because back then i was doing more solo games... i dunno. Anyway with Underworld like i say i hate the climbing and all, i wish there was more fights... but the story make me wanna keep going...

I heard the new TR is more action, more fights, less climbing and shit... i think ill give it a chance but if i aint enjoying it that much, it will be my last TR ever...

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote