Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Beowulf
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-07-2009, 06:51 AM   #1
DrizziTx

DrizziTx's Gamercard
How long for 1000G?

well considering buying the game, i like to experience with new games, bad as they may be, to just see what was done with the game and one of the things i like to check is the "estimated time to get 1000G", not that I'm such a big game collector but i consider achievements as challenges and thus like to get them.

and so, while there's a guide for the game achievements here, it does not specify amount of time to get 1000G... anyone have an estimation?

thanks

stuff I play currently:
Far Cry 2, Batman: AA, Lego Star Wars,Earth Defense Force 2170

recently done: Mass Effect, Conan, Bourne, Wanted

MP achievements I'm interested in:
Condemned 2, Gow 1 "commando" and "I can't quit ya dom" , Gow 2 "Hoard the Horde" - if you wanna coop or multiplay just give me a shout ^^
DrizziTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:02 PM   #2
kalvaza

Send a message via AIM to kalvaza

kalvaza's Gamercard
I've seen this game for Ģ3 new and wondered if I should get it and possibly get my money back when selling it on eBay.

If you looked through this forum before posting a new thread, you'd have most likely noticed people giving estimations of 9-11 hours depending on how good/lucky you are, in particular with a mission that involves protecting a relic. It takes at least 2 playthroughs to 1k it and the majority say it's horrible.

I'm tempted, but what with ODST coming soon I don't think I should torture myself.

kalvaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:03 AM   #3
rperrault21

KingSkeeter209's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalvaza View Post

I'm tempted, but what with ODST coming soon I don't think I should torture myself.

Thinking the exact same thing. Saw this the other day for $4.99 at gamestop and thought about picking it up. I really like the book and movie and even if its as bad as the boards all say ill only be out 5 bucks. seems worth a try.
rperrault21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:25 AM   #4
Muslixthemighty

I have borrowed it through Gamefly. Overall, its not that bad but it has a ways to go to be good. To get 1000, you will need to play through the game a minimum of two times. Beat the game as the Ultimate King of the Danes and then beat it as the Savage Slayer of monsters.
Becoming a hero is simple. Do something dumb enough to be brave yet lucky enough to survive.
Muslixthemighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:58 PM   #5
frogcrazyant

Frogcrazyant's Gamercard
It. Is. Not. Worth. It. Dont. Go. Do. It.
for your safety.

frogcrazyant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:58 PM   #6
lifeexpectancy

LifeExpectancy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
It will be 8-12 hours for the 1k by the game clock but it doesn't count restarts and deaths, so I'd estimate it at 15 hours total for 1.75 playthroughs to get 1k.
HALO:MCC >>>>>>> Interested in Online Customs, Squadmates for Ranked, and Co-Op Campaign. I am on 6am-4pm GMT on my nights off (Midnight-10am US Central). Copy this signature with your play times so we can populate our friends lists with fellow Halo:MCC players BEFORE launch!! If you add me do it on XB1 please; my 360 friends list is nearly full.
lifeexpectancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:38 AM   #7
Terrin

terrin's Gamercard
I did the game in roughtl 13.5 hours and its not as bad as everyone is saying I found it a bit enjoyable, but I mean take it as a lower budget title
Terrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:47 AM   #8
MrMuffinsLuvsU

MrMuffinsLuvsU's Gamercard
I've had this sitting on my shelf as I got it really cheap not long after its release, but I just cannot bring myself to play it still, even being relatively short and me being the least snobby gamer ever (I love licensed games!)
MrMuffinsLuvsU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 02:23 AM   #9
Moose Of Woe

Moose Of Woe's Gamercard
You'll have 1000 before you can finish saying, "AH! AM! BEOWULF!"
Moose Of Woe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:24 PM   #10
xDante1986

New xDante1986's Gamercard
in real you need around 20 hours...if u will play it for first you will day a lot because sometimes itīs real buggy