PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > SBK-09 Superbike World Championship
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-10-2009, 08:02 AM   #1
Langz0r

Simulation wizard tip

If ur having trouble getting the simulation wizard achievement, here's a tip: I did it in the quick race game mode, by setting the lap number on
5%(1 lap), and choosing Donington as track. This track has a chicane that's easy to cut off (the one before the double hairpin). U will get the black and white flag for cutting, but u won't get a ride trough penalty.
If u start in 1st position and drive defensively on the ideal line, u should be able to stay in the lead when u reach the chicane.
This achievement can only be done in extreme simulation mode!

Hope this helps
Langz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:49 PM   #2
SatNiteEduardo

satniteeduardo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
When I use extreme simulation I have extreme difficulties getting the bike around corners. I know you need to brake earlier but are there any other tips.

When I think I have nailed a corner the bike slides from under me but most times I have massive understeer ie I do not make it around the turn.

Do people change the bike setup or just ride it better than I do lol
SatNiteEduardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 05:07 PM   #3
SG1 Warrior

m8 this is fucking pissing me off!!! need tips/ help big time
SG1 Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:50 PM   #4
ii Rich M x

ii Rich M x's Gamercard
Talking

This can also be done on Monza by cutting the whole first chicane. Drive down the grass on the right hand side of the track and try and keep a straight line through the chicane.

Once ahead try not to touch the brake at all when turning as this usually results in the bike sliding from underneath you. Instead brake very early and whilst turning do not touch either the accelerator or brake.

Also a lot of the chicane's on Monza can be cut without getting a penalty as long as you stick to the astro turf type surface.

Hope this helps.
ii Rich M x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 03:18 PM   #5
Delt@

D3LTa AR3S's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ii Rich M x View Post
This can also be done on Monza by cutting the whole first chicane. Drive down the grass on the right hand side of the track and try and keep a straight line through the chicane.

Once ahead try not to touch the brake at all when turning as this usually results in the bike sliding from underneath you. Instead brake very early and whilst turning do not touch either the accelerator or brake.

Also a lot of the chicane's on Monza can be cut without getting a penalty as long as you stick to the astro turf type surface.

Hope this helps.
Thanks alot rich it worked like a charm!! cut the entire first corner like u said, you only get a warning for it, brake on time for all the chicanes, and dont steer and brake at the same time, cut as much as you can here and there, and keep pushing your left stick forward as much as you can to stay low on the bike. good luck people, its quite easy doing it this way!
Old 09-17-2009, 01:23 AM   #6
metalangel

Suicide Perkies's Gamercard
Never ever use the front brake on a bike unless you're going in a straight line.

What happens in the game will happen in real life!

metalangel is offline   Reply With Quote