Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Shinobi
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-10-2009, 11:45 PM   #1
WEEJOK

WEEJOK's Gamercard
Achievement Guide

KILLER WINDS - 10G

On any level where you have the tornado magic just press Y and an easy 10 points are yours.

IT'S ELECTRIC - 10G

On any level where you have lightning magic just press Y for another easy 10 points.

KICK IT - 10G

Just kill 1 enemy using melee attack. To use melee all you have to do is be close to an enemy and press B or X attack button, depending on your position you'll do a kick,punch or sword slash.

WHAT'S A NINJA? - 15G

Very easy due to the fact you can save at anytime. If you need to,set the game to easy, just save your game as often as you feel you need to so you don't have to replay large parts ,then if you mess up and die just quit and reload. Will unlock after you defeat the first boss.

NEGOTIATOR - 15G

This will come easily as you play through the game as normal. All levels have 5-6 hostages (except boss levels) so shouldn't take long to reach 25 rescues.

PERFECT CHALLENGE - 25G

Again remember you can save at anytime, so as soon as you complete the first mission create a save point. Now you can have as many goes at the bonus level without replaying the levels. There is a pattern to the ninjas and it won't take many tries before you pick it up. You can pick of most at the back just be going left to right and firing fast, just watch the ninjas who jump to the closest platform to you and remember they will still run left or right sometimes before jumping at you. Shouldn't take too many tries before you get this!

OFTEN SAY DIE - 25G

Another really simple achievement. Start a game with custom settings - Hardest Difficulty, 5 Lives and 4 continues, then just let every life die and use all your continues for a quick 25 points.

CHOPPER STOPPER - 15G

This must be done on the hardest difficulty. Remember once again you can save at any point and quit and reload if needed.To kill the chopper you must hit the glowing nose section multiple times. As the chopper first comes down and then starts to rise again you can get usually 3 hits, sometimes 4 if your lucky. Now some yellow ninjas will come out of it, as soon as they do crouch and fire stars fast and you will kill them quickly but be careful because as the chopper starts to come down again it fires rockets (or if you use your magic under the chopper the guns can be destroyed) which have to be jumped over. Now use your magic and the chopper should only have 2 hit points left, move to the far left hand corner and another couple of accurate hits as it comes down again should see it off.

POINTS I - 10G

See POINTS III achievement for quick score guide.

POINTS II - 15G

See POINTS III achievement for quick score guide.

POINTS III - 25G

I'll start with the POINTS III 300k achievement. You will not score 300k on a regular playthrough, I finished my first game with around 270k. To score quick and large you have to complete levels without using your magic which gets you 5000 bonus points and if you can complete the level without firing any stars/guns and only use melee kills you will get 20,000 bonus points! It can be frustrating because the shoot/melee button are both the same, so sometimes if your just not close enough to an enemy you'll accidently shoot instead of kick/punch. Once again the save anywhere feature is your friend! If you feel the need you can save after every enemy you melee so if you mess up you just quit and reload. Just choose the levels you find easiest and 20k, 80k and 300k achievents can be earned very quick. I managed to score 300k on easy setting before the mission 4 boss level and that was not even getting all the bonus points on every level.

COMPLETE THE GAME - 25G

Choose the best custom setting you need for your skill level, it can be done on easy. To be honest you don't really need all the lives and continues because you can save often anywhere and quickly quit and reload anytime you die.

Last edited by WEEJOK; 06-20-2009 at 04:26 PM.
WEEJOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:15 PM   #2
Septic

SepticSchizo's Gamercard
Sweet. Gotta love the save feature.

Septic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:23 PM   #3
ApochWeiss

Send a message via AIM to ApochWeiss

Apoch x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
So, wait, I'm confused as hell. 300,000 points, you say you can't do it in a normal playthrough but you got it on easy? When you normal playthrough, do you mean by only using melee? Please clarify to make sure I am understanding that statement correctly.

Now with film and game reviews (just for fun)!

ApochWeiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:09 AM   #4
kookyscientist

kookyscientist's Gamercard
In this case "normal" means playing a game wether it is easy or normal or whatever difficulty with using magic and shooting shurikens and therefore without getting the boni mentioned later in the text.
kookyscientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:35 PM   #5
Virtual Terror

RustyK94's Gamercard
Yes the points achievement does unlock on easy i got Points I achievement on easy im playing the now.
Virtual Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:42 PM   #6
BenWo

BenWo RKO's Gamercard
OFTEN SAY DIE - 25G

Another really simple achievement. Start a game with custom settings - Hardest Difficulty, 5 Lives and 4 continues, then just let every life die and use all your continues for a quick 25 points.

THIS DOES NOT UNLOCK!!! and nobody seems to be mentioning it... but it really doesn't... i've tried multiple times with different settings and i still don't have it... does anyone have a solution?? or a reason for this?? or has it happened to anyone else??
BenWo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:33 PM   #7
Virtual Terror

RustyK94's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenWo View Post
OFTEN SAY DIE - 25G

THIS DOES NOT UNLOCK!!! and nobody seems to be mentioning it... but it really doesn't... i've tried multiple times with different settings and i still don't have it... does anyone have a solution?? or a reason for this?? or has it happened to anyone else??
All i done was 5 lives 5 continues and just kept walking up getting shot and i unlocked it.

There's hard then there's hardest after that i think thats why you never got it.
Virtual Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 06:23 PM   #8
BenWo

BenWo RKO's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Terror View Post
All i done was 5 lives 5 continues and just kept walking up getting shot and i unlocked it.

There's hard then there's hardest after that i think thats why you never got it.
No no.. seriously, i definately have it on "Hardest" believe me.. i have done it many times, once i tried on Hardest with 5 lives and 5 continues, then i tried 5 lives and 4 continues about 3 times, it is not unlocking... i really want to know how to resolve this because it is now becoming enfuriating.
BenWo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:27 AM   #9
norcalsniper
Banned User

norcalsniper's Gamercard
How the heck do you beat the final boss?
norcalsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:38 AM   #10
King_Jackalope

King Jackalope's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenWo View Post
OFTEN SAY DIE - 25G

Unlocked for me tonight. No problems.
King_Jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:32 PM   #11
tF SKULL

Send a message via ICQ to tF SKULL

RHDxSKULLxFAQ's Gamercard
no problems for me unlocking dieing 20 times on hardest

tF SKULL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:35 AM   #12
mighty1

Send a message via Yahoo to mighty1

The Smoking Ace's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
hmm... i know this guide is suppose to be helpful but it seems that the creator keeps saying rather easy or simply too much. have to remember that not all people may look at games like this easy far as unlocking achievements go. just give the straight to the point how to do method. mmm a 7 outta 10
My All-Time Greatest Challange Success: Dead Rising 1000/1000 =100% Game Completion

All Time Favorite Achievement: Day7 in Dead Rising

Hey Yo I Stay Ballin

mighty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 05:48 PM   #13
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Nice Guide might download this game tonight and get the 200.
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:38 PM   #14
rrushn

Fatal RusH's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
You can get 300k in a playthrough without having to resort to the melee bonus.

- Kill all enemies
- Don't use powers
- Save your lives, and save your game instead (I think, not sure, that these accumulate to your final score when you beat the boss.)
- Beat every bonus stage for extra points (and lives if above point does apply)

You can do the first stage with only melee to make sure.

Guides & Roadmaps created:
Dante's Inferno
Just Cause 2
Dead Rising 2
rrushn is offline   Reply With Quote