PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Afro Samurai
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-14-2009, 10:16 PM   #1
Paxlife

Tips on killing waves of enemies while preserving health in Empty Seven

Having trouble with the waves of enemies in the beginning of the Empty Seven Story. I'm playing in Hard Mode. I can get to the point where the waves of two big guys come out but I don't last long because of depleted health. Any tips on killing the ninja's, then the girl ninja's, then the big guys quickly?
Paxlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:10 AM   #2
Death POSTOAK

DeathxRose22's Gamercard
perfect slices is the easiest way

Death POSTOAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:21 PM   #3
Jaden Arbiter

For the kunoichi and the ninja allow a member of each of their groups to attack you; block--preferably parry--their attack--so that the enemies will be at the closest range to be wiped out by one or two strikes--and Focux X cut them while chaining together at least two focused strikes.

As for the giant samurai a safe strategy would be: parry + pounce + X or Y kill stroke since you cannot be attacked while pounced on an enemy and two of that enemy creates a problem. Combine that with the occasional dash X or Y cut and see if you can make in another Focus hit as the dash is followed. Others have suggested a much more risk-involved strategy where you wait until the giants bring their katanas to their lower right for a drag-cut attack lunge as you stand next to one of the corners of the arena, and then quickly roll or dash so they will send themselves into the gears below. But I would never recommend the latter when you can pounce.

Last edited by Jaden Arbiter; 09-15-2009 at 03:25 PM.
Jaden Arbiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:02 PM   #4
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
The best way to kill the big samurai guys is to look into your combos and look for a combo that looks like this:
XXX YYY XXX
The preview video should show afro cutting up the enemy into little pieces.
It's an instant kill and it doesn't matter if the enemy is block or not. If you use that combo on them, they will get sliced up.

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:42 PM   #5
TheDoo87

still having trouble? those big guys will charge you right, if you stand near the edges in the corners of the room, they will charge and run straight off, they are easily dodgeable but be careful not to fall off yourself.
TheDoo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:44 PM   #6
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoo87 View Post
still having trouble? those big guys will charge you right, if you stand near the edges in the corners of the room, they will charge and run straight off, they are easily dodgeable but be careful not to fall off yourself.
Are you able to fall off yourself?
I hadn't noticed that... i guess it just never happened to me.

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote