PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Wet
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-17-2009, 09:47 PM   #1
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Scorpion Collectible Guide

WET: Scorpion Collectible Guide

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME FRIEND REQUESTS. I AM HAPPY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS BUT I MAY HAVE RENTED/TRADED THE GAME ALREADY. I DON'T ACCEPT RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS.

There are a total of 25 scorpions in total within Rubi's Boneyard. Before you start this run i suggest you complete the first challenge in the Boneyard so you can access the area in #4. If not, find the rest and come back for #4 as the last one you get.

Scorpio - 20
Kill every Scorpion in Rubi's Boneyard.

1. Either run forward to the right side of the red truck or drop down from the platform. (Depends which if your playing in game or challenge mode) The scorpion will be running back and forth along the fence.

2. Head over to the other side of the red truck and look at the of the ladder. If it's not there the just wait a moment while it wanders around.

3. Climb the ladder and look directly in front of you on the fence just under the plane wing.

4. Before you can collect this one you need to complete the first challenge (in story mode) to open the door to the plane. If you have already done this look just inside the door in front of the crates.

5. Head straight across to the sinks just under the plane. You will see the scorpion running around without any issues.

6. Turn to your right and head towards the old helicopter. Look between the bike and the helicopter to find this one running between them both.

7. Head back over towards the thinks where you found scorpion 5. Slide under the plane and go to your left, go through the yellow contains and look at the right bottom corner of the screen container. If you can't see this one it's because it runs up inside and along the outside of the container so just wait for it to become visible.

8. make your way towards the tall building and look under the wooden always which leads to the green container.

9. From your previous scorpion run over to the ramp with stars on, look under the main supports to find this one running round in circles.

10. Climb on on the red container just next to the ramp you found #8 at. Look to your right and you still see two blue containers. Look closely at the towers in the background, you will see the scorpion running around on top of the container.

Last edited by Fizzmatix; 01-10-2010 at 10:03 PM.
Fizzmatix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:59 AM   #2
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
11. Walk forward onto the top of the yellow container. Look down onto a big flat construction brick. You will see the scorpion running around on top.

12. Jump down from the containers and head over to the "Positivity no Admittance" sign and look next to the tires on the left hand side in front of the building.

13.Look in front of the wooden ramp just next to the "Positivity no Admittance" sign, it's quite easy to spot.

14. Just near the ramp run behind the garage, you should have the school bus on your left and the garage on your right. Look between a stack of barrels to find a fence. The scorpion will be running back and forth in this small area.

15. Look under the truck on the drivers side. This one runs under the truck so if you can't see it just wait a moment for it to show up.

16. Head inside the garage and look carefully under the small plane. You will find this one running around in the middle.

17. Climb onto the wing of the small plane and look to your right. You will see a shelf with barrels and boxes. Look closely towards the right side and you will see a scorpion walk past a box. This one is very hard to see so it make be a little difficult to spot.

18. Head straight out of the garage and under the wing of the big plane in front of you. This one tends to wonder between the wheels and the metal structure so it may not be visible at first.

19. Run over to the gas pumps and look above the window next to the "lubrication" sign. The scorpion will run between this sign and the new cola sign above the window.

Last edited by Fizzmatix; 10-16-2009 at 02:09 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:59 AM   #3
Fizzmatix
Banned User

20. Climb onto the roof of the garage and walk over to the "Cactus Motel" sign. Look just down to your right and you will see the scorpion run around the tires and debris every once in a while.

21. Run over to the roof of the workshop with the plane inside. Look for the ramp which leads off to two acrobatic poles and leads to a platform which is help up by the crane. Make your way over to the platform and look behind the barrel which is on it's side. This scorpion is quite hard to see and shoot but if you have the crossbow you can get it with ease.

22. This one is very hard to spot, you won't see it if you don't knows it's there. As you make your way up to the top of the building you will need to shimmy along a wooden structure. The scorpion will be sat on a small beam supporting the part you are shimming on. Work you way over to the wall and jump up one level and then aim down towards it.

23. Once you have climbed the building look directly left to a pile of tires and various other debris.

24. Just after the previous one climb the water tower to find the scorpion running around the edge of the tower.

25. To get to this one you need to climb the tall building and jump over to the crane. Main your way towards the cab and jump for the ladder and slide down. The scorpion is down below on a diamond plate base. This one is a bit of a pain to shoot. You can either shoot it through the fence or from the storage container which you stand on once you climb down the ladder from the crane.

Last edited by Fizzmatix; 10-16-2009 at 02:10 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:35 PM   #4
xI VARSITY

oDAZZLAo's Gamercard
Nice one! well done
xI VARSITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:46 PM   #5
SupremeRapier

Send a message via AIM to SupremeRapier Send a message via MSN to SupremeRapier

SupremeRapier's Gamercard
lol figures, day after I spend 3+ hours getting the achievement you post incredibly detailed pictures XD
SupremeRapier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:20 PM   #6
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeRapier View Post
lol figures, day after I spend 3+ hours getting the achievement you post incredibly detailed pictures XD
Sorry it took me a while, i didn't rush through this guide as you can probably tell. I was also fighting with my capture card so it took an extra day to get things sorted.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:18 PM   #7
hestar

Hestar69's Gamercard
Thanks for the great guide on this!.I knocked this achievement out in 20 min or so thanks to u

hestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:03 PM   #8
Wicelow

Wicelow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thx !

The guide helped me a lot !!

Wicelow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:48 AM   #9
JDUB XL

JDUB XL's Gamercard
Very Very Nice! Thanks
JDUB XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 06:36 AM   #10
Defcizion

DeFCiZiOn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Clutch !!!
Old 09-20-2009, 01:04 PM   #11
floodie.US

Nice guide.. Highly recommendable.
Only problem I had was reaching the last one. If you could explain how to reach the top of the high building and cross over to the crane that could be helpful for future people. Also, from my experience I was unable to shoot that one through the fence, so going to the crane seems like the option.. It was #25 to reiterate.
floodie.US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 02:59 PM   #12
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by floodie.US View Post
Nice guide.. Highly recommendable.
Only problem I had was reaching the last one. If you could explain how to reach the top of the high building and cross over to the crane that could be helpful for future people. Also, from my experience I was unable to shoot that one through the fence, so going to the crane seems like the option.. It was #25 to reiterate.
You could just follow the video, that's part of the reason i decided to do a video to show people how to get up there.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:26 AM   #13
floodie.US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzmatix View Post
You could just follow the video, that's part of the reason i decided to do a video to show people how to get up there.
Sorry, my mistake. It must have not been posted or I must've bypassed it looking at the screens. Thanks for inputting all of this effort, made it a lot easier and less stressful. D
floodie.US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:52 AM   #14
Berginyon

Send a message via AIM to Berginyon

Berginyon's Gamercard
Very helpful and great illustrations.....keep up the good work
Berginyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:00 AM   #15
Daggerborn

Shotgun

After a few minutes of struggling to hit the last one I just whipped out the shotgun and held the trigger down. Was much faster, may want to put that one in the guide.
Daggerborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:11 AM   #16
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daggerborn View Post
After a few minutes of struggling to hit the last one I just whipped out the shotgun and held the trigger down. Was much faster, may want to put that one in the guide.
Seeing as you can use whatever weapons you want while in the challenge mode it's not a problem but if your doing this from in chapter 2 you won't have the shotguns or any other weapons until you earn them at the end of the level. So technically using the pistols and letting whoever decide what they want to use is a far better option. Well i think so anyhow, i don't like telling people what to do when they may not have the option to do so.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:59 PM   #17
JayTee2413
Banned User

JayTee2413's Gamercard
Very detailed pictures will help soon as i finish the game. Thank you.
JayTee2413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 11:10 PM   #18
Greendisease

GreenDisease's Gamercard
Thanks a lot! Sneaky sneaky #22!

Are you gonna' bark all day little doggy... or are you gonna' bite?
Greendisease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:10 PM   #19
judogrrl

judogrrl's Gamercard
thankss 4 this!
judogrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 02:46 PM   #20
Ralph The Rogue

Ralph The Rogue's Gamercard
The video guide was great. That one on the hanging platform was a bit of a bugger, wasn't it. =)

Thanks very much for this.

Ralph The Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:11 AM   #21
Pinion13

pinion1313's Gamercard
Wouldn't have found a lot of these without the video. Little black specks stuck in really obscure places. Thanks for making it.
Pinion13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 04:17 AM   #22
Classick
Banned User

Awesome guide man. Thanks.

Last edited by Classick; 09-26-2009 at 04:22 AM.
Classick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:36 AM   #23
iamgift3d

iamgift3d's Gamercard
without this guide i would have never found some of them. thanks.
iamgift3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:59 PM   #24
ptpjr

humpledillskin's Gamercard
brilliant guide! found every 1 with no problem!!

=Any Help Is Always Reciprocated And Appreciated...=
ptpjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:20 AM   #25
soushi us

soushi us's Gamercard
You are GREAT! Thanks a lot! ^^
soushi us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:23 PM   #26
VirusDave 138

VirusDave 138's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classick View Post
Awesome guide man. Thanks.
Word, Man!

Just found 18 Without it!
But there are a lot of real good hidden Scorpions, like Crane
VirusDave 138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:39 PM   #27
PineappleJoe

CherryCokeChaos's Gamercard
Great guide. X
So, push more, risk more, feel more.
How much is just a question of courage,
A matter of heart.

PineappleJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:07 PM   #28
Earth Djinn

Earth Djinn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide, I don't know how I would've found some of these on my own.
Earth Djinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:10 AM   #29
GSUkent

GSUkent's Gamercard
I just got the crossbow!! The images aren't showing up for me. If its more than just me could you re-host them? or at least 21-24

100000 in 2010
GSUkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #30
sobergolf

Sobergolf's Gamercard
Great guide Thanks
sobergolf is offline   Reply With Quote