PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Shmup > Death Smiles 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-17-2009, 09:06 PM   #1
Krazie

Send a message via AIM to Krazie

Krazie x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   5,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Word of Mouth   Poker Tournament 2nd Place   Football Manager 2006 Tournament Runner-Up   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements, when they are revealed, in this thread.
Krazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:15 AM   #2
spyder2g

Spyder2g's Gamercard
I must have this game. It seems like a lot of the achievements will be like the 1st one. I managed to get a 510 and I absolutely suck. Everybody NEEDS to check this out. Gimme NOW

spyder2g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:52 AM   #3
Da CRU Mughhh

CRU x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Can someone please tell me how the tension gauge works! I can't figure it out! I've got it up to Hell but i have no clue what causes me doing it or what not! Thanks!

<--Click to follow me on Twitter
Da CRU Mughhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:32 AM   #4
Yukikaze

If no one else has helped you, I will. Arrange mode all together is wierd since you automatically power up when your gauge hits 1000, then you go into tension. Time slows down dramatically and bullets will flood the screen. use your takakuma? not sure how its spelled but your little spirit partner to eat the bullets and clear you a path. if your spirit locks onto an enemy during that you will homing attack it and when it dies it'll leave behind skulls. shoot these for tons of points and a guage refill, also make sure your shooting the enemies while your spirit is locking on so the guage doesnt run out as fast. With a little practice you'll get the hang of it. If this isn't good enough of an explanation let me know and i'll send a more in depth one, I can also help with any other achievement on this game and other games if you think i'll be useful. Message me anytime on here or on live. GT = Stealth Fangs.

Arcade Games 100%: 33//Latest: The Adventures Of Shuggy//Current: ???

Achievement Hunter and Fox Diety!
Yukikaze is offline   Reply With Quote