PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Party > Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? Game Time
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 09:05 PM   #61
DarkGeneral88

DarkGeneral88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just got this game looking to boost the online, send me a friend request.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:20 AM   #62
christopher6453

PR1ME SE7EN's Gamercard
I just got it too. Hit me up to trade achievements
Old 03-10-2010, 03:28 AM   #63
poakes

Poakes's Gamercard
My gamertag is Poakes... looking to complete online achievements.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:04 PM   #64
Ghinn

GhinnReborn's Gamercard
Looking to boost all online achievements. GT: GhinnReborn. Send me a message, and if I'm not busy with something in FFXIII, I'll totally stop and switch to 5th grader.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:30 AM   #65
X BadAsEddie X

just got game.. and need the achievements.
gt: X BadAsEddie X
Old 03-12-2010, 09:27 PM   #66
Nodwarves4u

Send a message via AIM to Nodwarves4u

Nodwarves4u's Gamercard
friend requests will be sent out by the end of the day. By the way if anyone ges around to sending FRs before I get home, my Gt is Nodwarves4u

Last edited by Nodwarves4u; 03-12-2010 at 09:31 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:09 PM   #67
Milje

MILJE78's Gamercard
Just got this game, looking to boost online.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:51 AM   #68
Fluster_zero

fluster zero's Gamercard
looking for people to do the win a 4 player match ach. send me a message.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:01 PM   #69
sadlyshesaid

Sadlyshesaid's Gamercard
online Achievements

borrowing the game from a friend. will sound out friend requests.
add me if you want to play!
GT: sadlyshesaid
Old 03-25-2010, 09:13 PM   #70
Stoic Person Eater

StoicPersonEatr's Gamercard
Just got this game, send me FR to boost!
Old 04-03-2010, 11:29 AM   #71
n33njah

Gam3p0t's Gamercard
got the game recently

I'm down to boost anytime i'm online, tag is gam3p0t [ 3 and zero ] so hit me up and if i'm not online when you get it we will set something up.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:01 AM   #72
xRogue 5x

xRogue 5x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   GTA IV Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Looking to find people to boost this game with.

Send me a message via xbl if interested.

Ranked #1 in Utah, 1'st to 100,200,300k in Utah
235 retail complete, 26 arcade complete
Gsl season 7 champion!
Old 04-15-2010, 04:17 AM   #73
juniormint52884

juniormint52884's Gamercard
Looking to boost anytime. Send a message to juniormint52884

100% Arcade: Ticket to Ride, Carcassonne, Brain Challenge, Worms, Outpost Kaloki X, Aegis Wing, UNO, Penny Arcade Episode One
Old 04-15-2010, 02:09 PM   #74
lifeexpectancy

LifeExpectancy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Looking for 3 players to do the 4 player win achieve and one DEDICATED person to do the rest of the online achieves including the 50 wins achievement. Msg Gamertag LifeExpectancy with 5th grader in it if you're interested!
HALO:MCC >>>>>>> Interested in Online Customs, Squadmates for Ranked, and Co-Op Campaign. I am on 6am-4pm GMT on my nights off (Midnight-10am US Central). Copy this signature with your play times so we can populate our friends lists with fellow Halo:MCC players BEFORE launch!! If you add me do it on XB1 please; my 360 friends list is nearly full.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:47 PM   #75
RicksonsArmbar
Banned User

if anyone is around to play some online games that would be cool. There is currently nobody is the lobby besiides me
Old 04-24-2010, 02:46 AM   #76
tjb1

i need all the online achievements. if anyone wants to trade add me or msg me. gt= xxHEADSHOTxx300
Old 04-26-2010, 06:46 PM   #77
Mike Pitch

Mike Pitch's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Just checked this game out from work... Only have it a few days, message me on Xbox Live if you want to boost! Thanks!

Old 05-06-2010, 10:58 PM   #78
sheem

Send a message via AIM to sheem Send a message via Yahoo to sheem

IIII SHEEM IIII's Gamercard
im down any one else wanna boost hit me up on live
Old 05-08-2010, 03:04 AM   #79
sheem

Send a message via AIM to sheem Send a message via Yahoo to sheem

IIII SHEEM IIII's Gamercard
can any 1 tell me if i use two xbl gold accounts on the same console count towards my xbl wins
Old 05-08-2010, 08:16 PM   #80
RicksonsArmbar
Banned User

If anyone wants to boost online achievements I am online right now. Hit me up with message GT BigChipLead
Old 05-10-2010, 11:26 PM   #81
McDucque

I should have this game from Gamefly in a few days. Didn't realize it had so much online garbage =( Let's try and arrange something?

GT: FunkyDuckman
Old 05-14-2010, 04:12 PM   #82
RicksonsArmbar
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDucque View Post
I should have this game from Gamefly in a few days. Didn't realize it had so much online garbage =( Let's try and arrange something?

GT: FunkyDuckman
Here's an ettiquette lesson for you duckman. When you find people from this website to boost some achievements with you, you don't pound the ever loving shit out of them and never let them win a game.

Seriously we played like 6 games and you smashed me in wits and wagers and wouldn't even let me climb up the ladder and make a bit of money before you finished. I make comments suggesting you "Let up a little, nobody wants to play with someone and lose everytime"

I really hate doing any achievement grinding with people with more then 100k points. You guys are so fucking selfish it's unreal.
Old 05-15-2010, 12:43 AM   #83
McDucque

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicksonsArmbar View Post
Here's an ettiquette lesson for you duckman. When you find people from this website to boost some achievements with you, you don't pound the ever loving shit out of them and never let them win a game.

Seriously we played like 6 games and you smashed me in wits and wagers and wouldn't even let me climb up the ladder and make a bit of money before you finished. I make comments suggesting you "Let up a little, nobody wants to play with someone and lose everytime"

I really hate doing any achievement grinding with people with more then 100k points. You guys are so fucking selfish it's unreal.
heh, I was waiting for this to happen after trying to play with you last night. I told you beforehand I didn't have an interest in boosting, I was looking for people to, you know, play the goddamn game with since there's no community for it these days. I figured it might be, enjoyable, to play the game a while? and once we both started to get some achievements, we could've helped the other one out. I mean, I'm a little smart, but this game is meant for young people, its multiple choice and REALLY isn't hard. Sorry you haven't had much luck boosting with people. I was "smoking" you because we both need wins, so why pussyfoot around waiting for someone to earn a little extra money. we've gotta play 100+ games. I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to get a couple achievements, hopefully others will be more understanding, maybe more patient and willing to sit there and let you win. Something I would've done for you, had we played more than 5 games. It wasn't taking more than a minute a round, and hell, I was giving answers to you while you smoked out 50 feet away from your console; until your mic stopped picking me up or something, mine could have fucked up, anything's possible.

so, uhm, sorry playing online with me was shitty. I know the game kinda sucks, but its still fun to play a little before taking a dive to give someone wins. I'm not much of a booster.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:29 PM   #84
Molneze3

Molneze's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Bright Idea   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
A friend and I are looking for 2 additional people to boost the 4 player achieve with.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:49 PM   #85
ASleepyKitten

A Sleepy Kitten's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molneze3 View Post
A friend and I are looking for 2 additional people to boost the 4 player achieve with.
Yo.. hit me up Molneze.. I got this game and will boost the online ones..
GT: A Sleepy Kitten
Old 05-17-2010, 08:04 PM   #86
RicksonsArmbar
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDucque View Post
heh, I was waiting for this to happen after trying to play with you last night. I told you beforehand I didn't have an interest in boosting, I was looking for people to, you know, play the goddamn game with since there's no community for it these days. I figured it might be, enjoyable, to play the game a while? and once we both started to get some achievements, we could've helped the other one out. I mean, I'm a little smart, but this game is meant for young people, its multiple choice and REALLY isn't hard. Sorry you haven't had much luck boosting with people. I was "smoking" you because we both need wins, so why pussyfoot around waiting for someone to earn a little extra money. we've gotta play 100+ games. I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to get a couple achievements, hopefully others will be more understanding, maybe more patient and willing to sit there and let you win. Something I would've done for you, had we played more than 5 games. It wasn't taking more than a minute a round, and hell, I was giving answers to you while you smoked out 50 feet away from your console; until your mic stopped picking me up or something, mine could have fucked up, anything's possible.

so, uhm, sorry playing online with me was shitty. I know the game kinda sucks, but its still fun to play a little before taking a dive to give someone wins. I'm not much of a booster.

well good for you you don't want to boost, this is an acheievement trading thread, not a "I can't find friends to play friendly games with" I didn't need wins, i needed money, which you'll find out is the only thing you'll need atthe end of playing this dreadfull piece of shit. So when someone plows through the game to just get an easy win and the other guy makes no cashthere is no fucking point in playing with youy at all.

Once you play this turd for 10 hours you'll realize the only thing you do online is share money to both get to 25 million. Like i said before, you need to learn some online ettiquette and manners to trade on this website. I'm just warning the other poster's on this site that playing with you is a complete and utter waste of thier time. Good day...
You might want to take into consideration when you try to boost with people here not everyone just opened up the game like you have, some of us have been harvesting cheevs for weeks. Like I said, you want to play soime funtime games stay out of the achievement TRADING threads.

Last edited by RicksonsArmbar; 05-17-2010 at 08:07 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:38 PM   #87
nirexine

NIREXINE's Gamercard
Looking to boost any online achievements

Especially the 4 player one. Send me a friend request with a message I'm online evrey day
Old 05-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #88
Loveie

Loveie's Gamercard
4 Player Ach

i have 2 systems so looking to find 2 more ppl to do this with

Retail Games 100%
Arcade Games 100%
Old 05-29-2010, 10:08 PM   #89
Terrin

terrin's Gamercard
Looking for 2 people to do the 4 player one as I got 2 xboxs
Old 05-31-2010, 01:39 PM   #90