PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-20-2009, 04:04 AM   #1
ZeroThreshold

ZeroThreshold's Gamercard
Undefeated Heroes/Immortal Heroics Question

I know for these two achievements, you can't revive or retry...but my question is this: I have Jean Grey in my party, and if she dies, and her auto-revival power activates, does that count against me?

Also, for the bosses one, can you defeat them in sim missions, or does it have to be while you're playing the game itself?

Thanks for any help!
Old 09-20-2009, 04:35 AM   #2
jgomes32

jgomes32's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroThreshold View Post
I know for these two achievements, you can't revive or retry...but my question is this: I have Jean Grey in my party, and if she dies, and her auto-revival power activates, does that count against me?

Also, for the bosses one, can you defeat them in sim missions, or does it have to be while you're playing the game itself?

Thanks for any help!
Jean revival doesn't count.

Since i defeat yellowjacket 2 times via sim missions and dint got the achievement,i beleve only new game counts.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:39 AM   #3
Sealtest

Sealtest's Gamercard
i needed green goblin and venom on wakanda and i simmed and got it, so simming isn't the problem i think it just has to do with certain levels.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:01 AM   #4
ZeroThreshold

ZeroThreshold's Gamercard
That's good to know about Jean, and quite frankly, with her, Hulk, and Iron Fist in my party, kind of exploitable.

As for the rest, hmm...well, I'll just do my best to stay alive, and if I can't, I'll try the sim. And if THAT doesn't work, another playthrough it is. Thanks guys!
Old 09-20-2009, 03:27 PM   #5
y2josh

Josh Martin's Gamercard
As far as I can tell, there's no problem accomplishing this in the sim missions, you just can't beat the same boss or level twice. You should actually be able to check your progress on this in the Map tab on the Stats screen.
y2josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 06:27 PM   #6
ryanlovee

ryanlovee's Gamercard
I started out my game on Heroic. Once I beat that I moved on to legendary, and I didn't get the beat 12 unique bosses or 25 maps without revival. So I decided to start a new game on legendary. I've beaten over 7 maps now without revival and it's not showing my progress bar or anything? When I go to stats it still says 25out of 39.
ryanlovee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:12 PM   #7
asdf123

I was just about to give up because i replayed a bunch of maps to get 25 without revive or whatever, and it didnt move from 23/25 no matter how many i did even tho it changed from 0/1 to 1/1 in the stat page, but on the last map i tried the achievement unlocked, stat page still says 23/25, so its bugged
asdf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:40 PM   #8
ryanlovee

ryanlovee's Gamercard
I just got defeating the 12 bosses, had to start a new play through. Got it after beating Yellow Jacket. Now working on 25 maps without revival, can you just do sim and do a mission from the prolouge 25 times?
ryanlovee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:13 PM   #9
MalikGowon

DeeJumpz9m's Gamercard
I just unlocked these using the simulator with no problems.
MalikGowon is offline   Reply With Quote