PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > SHREK N ROLL
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-15-2007, 07:47 AM   #1
xLCDx
Banned User

LCD x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

Get Your Feet Wet
Clear Academy Classic
Just complete the first level of the first stage wich is academy classic. Basicaly in this game all you do is controll what is a little teater totter with a peice of food in the middle and monuever it to a baby ogre to feed it. Seems simple enough....well its not.

Top of the Class

Clear all Worcestershire Academy levels
Just finish up the 2 level of the first stage. There are only 2 levels in stage 1.

Shiver Me Timbers

Clear all Docks levels
Here is where it starts to get a little tricky. There will now be gaps in the wall where the food can fall through and you will have start from the starting point again but you wont lose a ball life. You only lose a ball life when it is sucked up by a vortex.

Feels Like Home

Clear all Swamp levels
It may feel like home but not when you actually have to work at this game This level is kinda hard if you really dont know what you are doing so be carefull. Also looks to see if your food can fit through the sides of the wall and inbetween crunched together vortexes. This is esential to beating this game.

Castle King

Clear all Evil Queen’s Castle levels
Just compelte all 5 of these levels in this stage. This shouldnt be every hard but if you are going for a full 200 out of this game then that means you are going for pafait wich means that you are going to be having a little bit of trouble. Look for "parfait" below for tips.

Parfait

Clear all the Evil Queen’s Castle levels without losing a ball
Ok, Basically you need to keep you food out of a vortext for all 5 levels of this stage. Seems easy enough but it not. Turst me, you are going to get so frustrated doing this it's rediculous. It is ok if your ball gos through the wall this does not count against you so just keep going if it does. But if it does go through a vortex you are going to have to restart (that) level. It wont take you back through the levels you are already beat in that stage. I know you may not feel like it but go slow and move your food slow enough so that you can control it. It may take time but its worth it or you may not want to take time and risk throwing your controller at your HD TV or Xbox lo.(not kidding!) If I remember this one took me 2 hours not including the acheivements before this one.

Join the club; We Got Jackets

Unlock all characters
You will get this one just from beating all 4 stages of the game so dont worry about this one.

Big Bad Wolf

10 Vs. Victories
Ok if you dont have a buddy just plug in a second controller and go to versus mode and make sure that the account you want to get the achievement with gets more points than the other controller. I say this becasue you must also controller the second player and if you screw up you will end up getting more points on the second controller and frustrate you even more.

Babies Love Food!

Give the ball to Ogre Baby 100 times
This one comes whiel playing the game. Just keep making it through levels by getting the food to the baby ogres.(only the ones with glowing rings count not the ones hanging out of un-lit vortexes.)

Is it Ogre Yet?

Clear any board 5x in Score Attack
Just go to score attack and pick any two characters and pick the first level of the first stage wich is academy classic and just keep going until you have beat it 5 times. It wont actually say you have beaten the level it will just reset back to 5 ogres and you just kep going untill you do it 5 times or until the achievement pops.

Dronkey Good Times

3+ Dronkey attacks in one game
In versus mode you will now see little potion bottles, pick up 3 of these during a game and you will get it. There will only be 2 on a level so you will have to push "continue to next level" to get the third one.

Our minds are becoming one!

10 Co-op victories
This one wont take as long as the versus one becasue you can move both thumsticks at the same time with both controllers. The first two might seem weird moving two differnt sticks on two differnt contrllers but after those it will see easy. Just do the same level like in "Big Bad Wolf".

Witten by: xLCDx Entertainment
NOTE: The last 2 achievement pictures were taken from xLCDx's xbox.com Gamer Profile.

Last edited by xLCDx; 11-15-2007 at 07:52 AM.
xLCDx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:17 PM   #2
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Excellent stuff, stickied.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:46 AM   #3
Conker Rules All

xKGx Exoticz's Gamercard
dude that's a sick guide for the game recently coming out and is it like a 2 hour game to get all the achievements cause u zoomed through it lol im probably gonna get this for GSL V
Conker Rules All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:20 AM   #4
Bio-Strike

I like the green writing that goes with Shrek! Gread guide, I'll probably be picking this up sometime.
Bio-Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:54 AM   #5
xLCDx
Banned User

LCD x360a's Gamercard

Thanks Evryone.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:42 AM   #6
killlah631

Weezy x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Yeah man nice guide...is there a certain amount of points that are really easy to obtain before getting up to certain ones that will require some time? What I mean is will you get to say 150 with ease and then the rest of the 50 points be hard to get?

Completed Retails:

GSL V The CURSE
Start Score: 38,700|+5,670|+2,225|+2,295|+2,675|+2,210|

thanks to Skillet98!
killlah631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:35 PM   #7
nWo Member69

nWo Skyline's Gamercard
are the achievements easy to get?

***80,000 Gamerscore - 07-20-10***
***70,000 Gamerscore - 12-30-09***
***60,000 Gamerscore - 08-25-09***
***50,000 Gamerscore - 02-20-09***
nWo Member69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:47 PM   #8
xLCDx
Banned User

LCD x360a's Gamercard

The achievements are easy, but do require a little bit of effort and time.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:00 AM   #9
nWo Member69

nWo Skyline's Gamercard
ok cool thx u and 4 the Guide

***80,000 Gamerscore - 07-20-10***
***70,000 Gamerscore - 12-30-09***
***60,000 Gamerscore - 08-25-09***
***50,000 Gamerscore - 02-20-09***
nWo Member69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:47 AM   #10
IX IB U IN Z XI

Tnx. You saved me hours. Thought I had to complete every level perfectly in the evil castle, or start from the very begining. I also was restarting the level every time I fell of the map, which is stupid knowing this. Thnx a bundle. Oww for those trying to get the parfait achievement. The one i'm thanking this guide for remember you must start from the beginging then work your way up. Meaning you can restart a level but you cant quit then go back to that level. You'll have to start all over if you quit. So just start from the begining and just give it a go, restarting every level you screw up on. LOL
IX IB U IN Z XI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 07:33 PM   #11
General Nemoc

Hello. Which one is the VS. mode?
General Nemoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:21 PM   #12
DaveWilma07

Mr_M0on's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Nemoc View Post
Hello. Which one is the VS. mode?
Versus mode is where you need to beat your opponent by getting more points than them at the end of the level. You can get more points by collecting multipliers and feeding the ogre babies quickly.
DaveWilma07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:13 PM   #13
emperor799

WoozleWozzle's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IX IB U IN Z XI View Post
Tnx. You saved me hours. Thought I had to complete every level perfectly in the evil castle, or start from the very begining. I also was restarting the level every time I fell of the map, which is stupid knowing this. Thnx a bundle. Oww for those trying to get the parfait achievement. The one i'm thanking this guide for remember you must start from the beginging then work your way up. Meaning you can restart a level but you cant quit then go back to that level. You'll have to start all over if you quit. So just start from the begining and just give it a go, restarting every level you screw up on. LOL
Are you saying that the Parfait achievement has to be completed in one sitting?

Last edited by emperor799; 02-14-2009 at 07:36 PM.
emperor799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:01 PM   #14
minimaster58

minimaster58's Gamercard
Great guide! I might get this game.