PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Adventure > Chaos;Head: Noah
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 06:17 AM   #1
lordsponge
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sheffield
Posts: 44

lord sponge's Gamercard
i want this game

i want this game. anyone know about a uk release or if the game has a english subtitle option?
lordsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:38 PM   #2
ghostndshell
 
ghostndshell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: London,England
Posts: 471

ghostndshell's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsponge View Post
i want this game. anyone know about a uk release or if the game has a english subtitle option?
I do as well dude loved the anime!!

But very doubtfull they would bother selling it in the uk ,Best bet is to try play asia and see if it is region free or not! And if it is order it from there.
ghostndshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 06:08 PM   #3
lordsponge
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sheffield
Posts: 44

lord sponge's Gamercard
its not region free. i wanna play a cool new anime game not gears of halo world at war o.d.s.t.
lordsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:52 AM   #4
TGI PassionPiG
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: UK - Manchester
Posts: 191

Pigimus Prime's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I have just ordered this game and it seems nobody knows anything about it? Im hoping it does have english subtitles else it might be unplayable! Oh yeah and its 100% not region free.
TGI PassionPiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:51 PM   #5
Pegaso1972
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 73

Pegaso1972's Gamercard
so how is it?
Pegaso1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:58 AM   #6
AMainComptonese
 
AMainComptonese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SIU-C
Posts: 60

AMainComptonese's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegaso1972 View Post
so how is it?
Much violence and Hentai FTW.

1000/1000 , btw .
AMainComptonese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 06:23 PM   #7
spike14
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 120
amain
bigthanks for ur help on the 11eyes game
is this game (chao head)an easy 1000gs
do u know a good site for the choices for this game.
also have u also 1000 this game already?, if so were the choices only yes or no, or are there other choices needed to be made.
btw which ones do i pick near the begining of the game where it says medical report diagnosis
problem number-001, there are many choices to choose which ones do i choose
there are total 25 choices which ones do i pick
thanks

Last edited by spike14; 07-26-2009 at 08:11 PM.
spike14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:41 AM   #8
AMainComptonese
 
AMainComptonese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SIU-C
Posts: 60

AMainComptonese's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike14 View Post
amain
bigthanks for ur help on the 11eyes game
is this game (chao head)an easy 1000gs
do u know a good site for the choices for this game.
also have u also 1000 this game already?, if so were the choices only yes or no, or are there other choices needed to be made.
btw which ones do i pick near the begining of the game where it says medical report diagnosis
problem number-001, there are many choices to choose which ones do i choose
there are total 25 choices which ones do i pick
thanks
There are Yes and No Choices
and there is also Japanese Dialogue Choices to choose.
Just depends on the Route , that you are needing to achieve.

you have to use the LT for Positive Choices
and the RT for Negative Choices .
And, that will net 100G for both , ALL Positive / ALL Negative Choices

Other Achievements are completing the 10 Chapters , Scenarios , and the Medical Exam Report at the Hospital .
also the "その目だれの目?" Hidden Scenes

ON Medical Exam : Choose ALL or NONE .
Both will unlock an achievement for you.


A ending and B Ending are very tricky and make back-up saves while starting from Chapter 1 , in case , if you make a mistake on a wrong choice. There is no backwards only Fast forward .

I played the game for 40+ Hours and read alot of the in-game Dialogue , since the anime is interesting to watch.

Also use the wiki site for All Routes.
__________________

AMainComptonese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:53 AM   #9
spike14
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 120
thanks a bunch mate
btw do u have a link to choices i have to make
coz the one already provided previously doesnt match the japanese characters in some of the yes or no questions (the ones with the grey boxed with the cross logo)
and also just to get clear the choices are only ;
yes or no and
LT or RT..?
where do u see the japanese dialogue questions do have a sample picture?
coz i fast forward it and maybe skipped many of them already
i also unlocked the 10 chapters but there are some chapters missing after 10 its blank is there suppose to be chapter 11 or more?

Last edited by spike14; 08-05-2009 at 04:59 AM.
spike14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:20 AM   #10
spike14
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMainComptonese View Post
There are Yes and No Choices
and there is also Japanese Dialogue Choices to choose.
Just depends on the Route , that you are needing to achieve.

you have to use the LT for Positive Choices
and the RT for Negative Choices .
And, that will net 100G for both , ALL Positive / ALL Negative Choices

Other Achievements are completing the 10 Chapters , Scenarios , and the Medical Exam Report at the Hospital .
also the "その目だれの目?" Hidden Scenes

ON Medical Exam : Choose ALL or NONE .
Both will unlock an achievement for you.


A ending and B Ending are very tricky and make back-up saves while starting from Chapter 1 , in case , if you make a mistake on a wrong choice. There is no backwards only Fast forward .

I played the game for 40+ Hours and read alot of the in-game Dialogue , since the anime is interesting to watch.

Also use the wiki site for All Routes.
can u please provide the exact link coz i googled it but it was for the pc version of the game that came up thats why im getting nowhere with the pc guide
please
thanks
spike14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:29 AM   #11
AMainComptonese
 
AMainComptonese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SIU-C
Posts: 60

AMainComptonese's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
http://www12.atwiki.jp/xbox360score/pages/651.html
__________________

AMainComptonese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #12
spike14
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 120
thats the same site i followed
i started from beginning following both links
but havent unlock any acheevs since last few months ago?
do i have to mingle with the options or something like that
one of the guides had a box type of guide
the other one had a black colored background
followed both but got nowhere no acheevs unlocked at all
what do i have to do ??
anybody help out please
spike14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:05 PM.