Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 3: ODST
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-27-2009, 02:44 AM   #61
SupremeRapier

Send a message via AIM to SupremeRapier Send a message via MSN to SupremeRapier

SupremeRapier's Gamercard
ok so me and my gf have been playing campaign on legendary. took a break for awhile and she went to replay a few missions to get the kill achievements then we started up again and got up to the point where data hive should have unlocked but it didnt, just said to go to missions that we previously did. So we found out that we would need to start over but we started from the second mission, not the very begining.. so does that mean we wont get the achievements for beating legendary and the other chapter achievements..?
SupremeRapier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 08:39 AM   #62
XxBlueSpade2xX

exoroughneck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I need help with some campaign levels, Kizingo Blvd to be precise. Anyone want to play I'm on now.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:23 AM   #63
Xplozion27

What do I exactly have to do to start the next missions? The game tells me to locate a secret underground entrance to find Dare but I can't find ity, any help? Thanks.

*Edit: Litterally 10 seconds after posting this I found it xD
Xplozion27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:01 PM   #64
Lyrikz74

Im hoping you guys can help. This isnt about achievements. I finished Kikiwani station and was looking around for the next level which i assumed was Data hive. ONLY thing blinking on my map was Tayari plaza.

I drove all the way over to tayari and grabbed the recon helmet again and am now on that level. Did i do something wrong there??? Where do you go after Kikiwani station???

Thanks guys.

gamer tag is Pestilance H01 if anyone wants to play.
Lyrikz74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:33 PM   #65
Ruble

Chris Ruble's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrikz74 View Post
Im hoping you guys can help. This isnt about achievements. I finished Kikiwani station and was looking around for the next level which i assumed was Data hive. ONLY thing blinking on my map was Tayari plaza.

I drove all the way over to tayari and grabbed the recon helmet again and am now on that level. Did i do something wrong there??? Where do you go after Kikiwani station???

Thanks guys.

gamer tag is Pestilance H01 if anyone wants to play.
After you've done all the flashback missions (Kikowani Station would be the last one if you went for them in the order the game gives them to you), another beacon should show up on your compass, and the VISR map should show that you've been sealed into that district. There's a door you have to go to that leads you into the underground, past a small group of Jetpack Brutes.

Ruble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 11:16 PM   #66
ninja monkey

ninjah monkey's Gamercard
Sometimes the game doesn't save properly or something I had the same problem after Kikiwani Station. I had 3 flashing beacons left on my map even though I had obtained the achievements for completing all the other levels. Just go to the Tayari plaza beacon & redo the entire level in one sitting, once back on Mombasa Streets you should have the Data Hive beacon pop up.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:19 AM   #67
SupremeRapier

Send a message via AIM to SupremeRapier Send a message via MSN to SupremeRapier

SupremeRapier's Gamercard
Ok I just beat the game on legendary and did not have to redo the first mission to get the complete campaign achievements. I guess as long as every mission area has been completed on the same difficulty then it will still count regardless if you replayed a mission or not
SupremeRapier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:16 AM   #68
CountryMud

CountryMud's Gamercard
I just completed Kikowani Station - back in Mambasa, and the bottom left area *Audio Diary #29* still has a force field all the way around it. What mission must be completed to then have access to that area?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lofinater23 View Post
just reload the mission right before the data hive, and you will have full access to the entire city as the rookie..then when you get 29 of them, go start the data hive mission and get the 30th one.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:55 PM   #69
DemogorgonXX

Demogorgon XX's Gamercard
ok I got 15 audio logs so far. and I am currently going through the city and following the audio log guide. I keep coming across the locatios where the audio logs are suppose to be but the terminal or whatever wont activate. And i know I haven't gotten these. why are they not showing up?
DemogorgonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:22 AM   #70
Flyin Narwhal 62

plz respond. i beat the game on normal (it was great btw) but im missing super sleuth. i did skip a few cut screens. is why i didnt get it or is it just glitched for me?
Flyin Narwhal 62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:47 AM   #71
CountryMud

CountryMud's Gamercard
I think we need someone to confirm whether or not you CAN get all 29 primary audio logs AFTER completing Kikowani Station, before going to the Hive.

I went through the whole game again, and after kikowani station, NONE of the 29 audio log locations are showing active, when i still have 1 left to go. Am I suppose to get some BEFORE a certain point in the game?
Old 09-29-2009, 07:06 AM   #72
I DELTAxVENOM I

ii TaCtiiKz x's Gamercard
Help! achievement glitched

"Finish any level solo on Legendary, on LIVE, with no shots fired or grenades thrown"
what does it mean by on LIVE, iv gone through uplift reserve twice without firing or nading and it wont unlock.
do you have to be logged onto live to ulock it or something cause im not?
I DELTAxVENOM I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:18 PM   #73
rad fad

rad fad's Gamercard
I have a question. Does firefight eventually end after a certain number of sets/rounds? Or does it just keep going on forever as long as you can last?

Bioshock 2 // Condemned 2 // Fable III // Gears of War (1,2,3) // GRAW 2 // any Guitar Hero // Quantum of Solace // Rainbow Six Vegas // Saints Row // TMNT 1989 // Turok
rad fad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:26 AM   #74
BrokenKnight

BrokenKnght's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemogorgonXX View Post
ok I got 15 audio logs so far. and I am currently going through the city and following the audio log guide. I keep coming across the locatios where the audio logs are suppose to be but the terminal or whatever wont activate. And i know I haven't gotten these. why are they not showing up?
You have to beat certain missions for certain audio logs to be accessed. The easiest thing to do is do every mission before Kikowani Station and collect the logs BEFORE that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryMud View Post
I think we need someone to confirm whether or not you CAN get all 29 primary audio logs AFTER completing Kikowani Station, before going to the Hive.
You can't get it right after Kikowani station, you're locked in that are and have to progress and finish the game. You need to have all 29 before that mission, I know i made that mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I DELTAxVENOM I View Post
"Finish any level solo on Legendary, on LIVE, with no shots fired or grenades thrown"
what does it mean by on LIVE, iv gone through uplift reserve twice without firing or nading and it wont unlock.
do you have to be logged onto live to ulock it or something cause im not?
Yes, you must connected to xbox LIVE and fire no shots, even honking the horn on the warthog negates this achievement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rad fad View Post
I have a question. Does firefight eventually end after a certain number of sets/rounds? Or does it just keep going on forever as long as you can last?
It keeps going and going, according to bungie anyways. It gets progressively harder, so it'll get to a point where every enemy is of legendary difficulty on every wave.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:24 AM   #75
rad fad

rad fad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenKnight View Post

It keeps going and going, according to bungie anyways. It gets progressively harder, so it'll get to a point where every enemy is of legendary difficulty on every wave.
Well once it gets to this point, then there is no getting progressively harder anymore.

Bioshock 2 // Condemned 2 // Fable III // Gears of War (1,2,3) // GRAW 2 // any Guitar Hero // Quantum of Solace // Rainbow Six Vegas // Saints Row // TMNT 1989 // Turok
rad fad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:43 AM   #76
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
NMPD HQ - a sniper rifle bent and hanging off of a power line. You can start this one by jumping on the truck right in front and holding the to start it.

You don't need to jump on the truck. You just look at it and hold RB. You can be right underneath it if you want.
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:27 PM   #77
DaedHead88

Send a message via AIM to DaedHead88

DaedHead8's Gamercard
My girlfriend and I just beat the campaign on normal but we didn't get the campaign complete: normal achievement. We played the entire campaign splitscreen and every time we would select resume campaign. Neither of us ever played the game alone so I don't see what we did wrong. Also, we get super sleuth and a the achievements for the last two levels, but we both didn't get Uplift Reserve or Kikowani Station.

TLDR - I beat the game splitscreen on normal and Campaign Complete: Normal, Uplift Reserve and Kikowani Station did not unlock. Please advise.

EDIT - In the mission select menu, it shows all missions completed in co-op on normal, except Uplift Reserve and Kikowani Station. I think I remember us saving and quitting halfway through those missions. I bet if we replayed them, the achievements would unlock. I'll get back to you guys on that.

Last edited by DaedHead88; 09-30-2009 at 04:34 PM.
DaedHead88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:53 PM   #78
Boba Phil

Boba Phil's Gamercard
Sorry if this has been asked, but it's a long thread. :P

Can you get the cheeve for collecting the Audio Logs on easy?

I have completed the campaign on solo on Normal. Should I just load up my levels again for the audio logs, or is it a new game?

Thanks peeps.

Boba Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:29 PM   #79
DarkPrince917

umm me and a friend played kizingo boulevard twice on legendary and the achievement for that level wont unlock, we beat the rest of the game and got the achievements 'cept for that level. any ideas?

Got it, after a third time playin through legendary and after three minutes on the postgame carnage thingy the achievement came up

Last edited by DarkPrince917; 10-01-2009 at 11:17 PM. Reason: worked
DarkPrince917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:47 PM   #80
Sync205

Sync205's Gamercard
Ok just not sure about 1 thing,
I have the 29 audios now on Easy
But ive never played on easy before
how do i get to Data Hive now? Theres no beacon

thanks in advance

EDIT: I got it thanks !
Marble Blast Ultra (250/250)
COD4 (900+)
Resident Evil 5 (900+)
Final Fantasy 13 (working on)
Bioshock 2 (working on)
Bad Company 2 (working on)

Last edited by Sync205; 10-01-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Sync205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:55 PM   #81
IXISHADOW

Disturbed XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZxT Vendetta View Post
Achievement Questions
Q: My achievement is glitched! It is glitched! Help!?!
A: None of the achievements are glitched. I attained a full 1K on the game and had no problems what so ever. You are doing something wrong.
Incorrect. The ONI Alpha Site achievement is glitched. Doing this will most likely glitch all campaign achievements that you would get by progressing through. E.g. Individual mission achievements. So what happened is...

Me and my friend were completing the mission on Legendary. I disconnect from xbox live and he invites me back into the game. He accidently clicks on resume co op game. It did not take us to our previous checkpoint but the checkpoint after blowing up the bridge. We took no notice, we went through and completed the mission and he recieved no achievement. He has tried it once more on Legendary difficulty again recieving the same outcome. I suggested him to try it on a different difficulty not including easy. Hopefully this will fix his issue. If you have any knowledge of this then let me know . I will update my post if he obtains the achievement when he tries on normal. Thanks .

EDIT: Doing on any other difficulty other than legendary will unlock the achievement. So I take back what I said and no achievements are glitched .

Thanks to Xerofox for the awesome sig!

Last edited by IXISHADOW; 10-02-2009 at 01:37 AM.
IXISHADOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:59 PM   #82
IXISHADOW

Disturbed XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rad fad View Post
Well once it gets to this point, then there is no getting progressively harder anymore.
Sorry to post again but. If the difficulty is not on legendary. how can it get to legendary difficulty itself does not increase... Also when all skulls are active it will not get harder.

Thanks to Xerofox for the awesome sig!
IXISHADOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 06:10 PM   #83
Dice

Xp1iciT ConTenT's Gamercard
I could not find the Underground access i go where i have to go but it dont let me do anything why ??!!?? ii even followed everything that the guy from nextgenwalkthroughts did and nothing it dont let me open the door or press it why

Last edited by Dice; 10-02-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Dice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 06:25 PM   #84
TikTak

TikTak's Gamercard
Hold up, right I finished the game before and now i've gone back to the streets, i've got 29 audio logs ... do I now have to play through the entire game again to get the one on Data Hive or can I quit out and just play Data Hive?

-edit= Nevermind ... I just decided to take the plunge and quit. It worked =]

Last edited by TikTak; 10-02-2009 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Solution ...
TikTak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:11 PM   #85
mexicanskittle

Alright, this ain't achievement related, but do you know to do 4-player co-op on a local game, because when I try doing it, I can only do 2 player ... any help?
mexicanskittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:09 PM   #86
Boba Phil

Boba Phil's Gamercard
Like a wally, I missed Good Samaritan...does it unlock on Easy?

I'm hoping so, so I can just rush through it.

Boba Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:53 PM   #87
AnimeCommander

AnimeCommander's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicanskittle View Post
Alright, this ain't achievement related, but do you know to do 4-player co-op on a local game, because when I try doing it, I can only do 2 player ... any help?
The game doesn't let you do more than two players per system. You'll have to go system-link for the other two players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Phil View Post
Like a wally, I missed Good Samaritan...does it unlock on Easy?

I'm hoping so, so I can just rush through it.
I think you have to start a new game and difficulty shouldn't matter.

If you would like to give me a hand with any of the following, please PM me here
or send me a message on Live.

- Halo Wars -:- Online points -:- One person found, more preferred

- Robotron 2084 -:- CO-OP, Versus, CO-OP Master -:- Need someone
AnimeCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 06:51 AM   #88
Cheezbrgr

Send a message via MSN to Cheezbrgr

Cheezbrgr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I've done Tayari Plaza, Uplift Reserve and Kizingo BlVD in Co op. Prepare to Drop has been done in co-op and solo. Oni Alpha Site has been done in solo. If I complete the other 4 mission on legendary in solo (all the above missions have been completed in legendary), will I still unlock the 'complete game on Legendary' achievement or do I have to do the whole game in solo/co-op

OK and second question...since I've completed these first 5 Missions already and they're unlocked, do I have to replay the 5th one to unlock the 6th or is there some way for me to unlock the 6th without going through level 5 all over again....

Because in single player, my Intel thing only has a tick next to Oni Alpha, but I've done the rest

Last edited by Cheezbrgr; 10-04-2009 at 07:06 AM.
Cheezbrgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 07:39 AM   #89
EnterTheFray

EnterTheFray's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezbrgr View Post
I've done Tayari Plaza, Uplift Reserve and Kizingo BlVD in Co op. Prepare to Drop has been done in co-op and solo. Oni Alpha Site has been done in solo. If I complete the other 4 mission on legendary in solo (all the above missions have been completed in legendary), will I still unlock the 'complete game on Legendary' achievement or do I have to do the whole game in solo/co-op
for your first question you only need to complete all levels on legendary doesnt matter if you mix it up or anything . so you will unlock it .

EnterTheFray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 06:40 PM   #90
Red Maw

RedMaw226's Gamercard
Vidmaster Challenge: Classic

Seriously this is hard. The best I can do is flip the warthog, drive past the first tank and ghost before the chopper that follows them destroys the warthog lol. Any tips?

TIA
Red Maw is offline   Reply With Quote