PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Wet
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-23-2009, 04:58 AM   #1
NoiseCrime

NoiseCrime's Gamercard
Boneyard challenges achievements not unlocking?

So just completed the last of the boneyard challenges, having got silver on 11 and gold on one, but not a single achievement has popped for either bronze or silver -WTF?

This game is really getting on my nerves, twice its locked up during loading, once it refused to let me open a door and I had to restart, plus a whole host of other glitches.

Anyone else had any trouble with these achievements unlocking?

Edit:
Nevermind, found another 4 challenges via the LB/RB on the selection screen - not exactly obvious from first glance.

Last edited by NoiseCrime; 09-23-2009 at 05:11 AM.
NoiseCrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:02 PM   #2
floodie.US

Glad you can fix the problem. I am experiencing unlockable achievements as well,I was able to purchase all of the "Rubi Ability Upgrades" in the last mission and as a result had every Upgrade provided throughout the game including the Weapon upgrades. The game got stuck on the loading screen and I was unable to get the achievements.. Not sure what I can really do to get them now. =\
floodie.US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:37 PM   #3
NoiseCrime

NoiseCrime's Gamercard
Yeah my two lock ups happened on loading screens, worrying with the 'save' icon still going, thankfully it hasn't (yet) lead to a corruption of the save. However it is annoying, especially the second time as i'd just completed chapter 12 point score challenge and really couldn't face doing that again if it hadn't saved.

Just don't get why games only provide a single save as there is always a risk of losing everything.

Hopefully you'll find a way of unlocking that achievement, must be hugely frustrating if the lockup means it wont unlock on that playthrough. However I'm not sure there is anything you can do, since the game probably checks whether you've got all the upgrades each time you buy a new one and with none left to buy that might be impossible.
NoiseCrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:27 PM   #4
floodie.US

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoiseCrime View Post
Yeah my two lock ups happened on loading screens, worrying with the 'save' icon still going, thankfully it hasn't (yet) lead to a corruption of the save. However it is annoying, especially the second time as i'd just completed chapter 12 point score challenge and really couldn't face doing that again if it hadn't saved.

Just don't get why games only provide a single save as there is always a risk of losing everything.

Hopefully you'll find a way of unlocking that achievement, must be hugely frustrating if the lockup means it wont unlock on that playthrough. However I'm not sure there is anything you can do, since the game probably checks whether you've got all the upgrades each time you buy a new one and with none left to buy that might be impossible.
Luckily I was able to after completing the game and entering Points Count mode.
floodie.US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:14 PM   #5
Midnight Malice

Midnight Malice's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I was having freezing in this game quite a bit, and at the same time risked not getting achievements. Everytime it froze it was me trying to skip a cutscene (one of the few you actually can skip) So I just sucked it up and watched ALL of them, no more freezing.

100+ Retail Games_100%
100,000 GS (9/12/09)
200,000 GS (2/2/2014) (I blame MMOs)
Midnight Malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:29 PM   #6
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
all gold was easy, the 2nd pistol challenge i think took 6 tries but that was the hardest one
Old 09-24-2009, 12:40 AM   #7
jeffy x360a

jeffy x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
i saved the boneyard for last thinking it would be hard. i finished them all fairly quickly some only took the 1 try. im glad TC made this topic lol i didnt notice the other 2 menus either. got my 1000 a few mins ago.
jeffy x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:10 PM   #8
True.Mister.Six

True Mister Six's Gamercard
Me too - I actually logged on to see if it was glitched! Will return right now and get my achievement!
True.Mister.Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:26 PM   #9
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quite a common issue, the menu for this isn't that clear. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but sometimes the targets don't pop up when they are meant to which is stopping me from totally finishing this.

I have a feeling it's just going to be trial and error. As for the freezing had no issues with that at all.
Fizzmatix is offline   Reply With Quote