2 quick questions (spoilers)

here are my 2 questions

1) What are the 13 main path missions?

2) On the mission the Number One Threat To America (where you unlock the War Bear) in regards to the secret achievement of killing 25 bears are 25 bears actually in play right from the start of the mission or does Oleg train more I ask this because I noticed quite a few moving about at the start of the mission?

any tips on getting the achievement mentioned in question 2 quickly would be greatly appreciated

Question 1:

The 13 "main path" missions are indicated by a diamond shape on the main map, whilst the side challenges are triangles (the main missions are a 4 sided shape, whilst side missions are a 3 sided shape)

Question 2:

The bears you have to kill are the ones on the map from the start. I don't think Oleg actually builds war bears on this map anyway, but you will notice the bears you need to kill for the achievement have green armour, and are much bigger than the bears you or your enemy can train at the barracks.

Hope that helps.

Question 1:

The 13 "main path" missions are indicated by a diamond shape on the main map, whilst the side challenges are triangles (the main missions are a 4 sided shape, whilst side missions are a 3 sided shape)

Question 2:

The bears you have to kill are the ones on the map from the start. I don't think Oleg actually builds war bears on this map anyway, but you will notice the bears you need to kill for the achievement have green armour, and are much bigger than the bears you or your enemy can train at the barracks.

Hope that helps.

I never really noticed the diamonds and triangles until now to be honest

and I thought it would be the green armoured bears because when I first seen one I thought those bears are huge compared to the normal ones but at the same time I also thought that Oleg might also train more and yes while I did see a few huge bears at the start I didn't think there would be 25 huge bears in total on the map I thought it might be combined between the huge bears and the noraml size ones thanks for the answer though pauly because now I can start hunting down the big bears for the achievement

Edited by Snake Eyes