PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > RPG > Blue Dragon
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-20-2011, 03:12 PM   #1
Paddee

Best place to grind before level 3 field barrier

Basically, I've got level 30-35, but was wondering where the best place to go to get my Barrier shadow to level 50 asap.

Cheers!
Paddee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
Neverender

Deadpool x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff Club - Neverender   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Road Map - Gold   Bright Idea   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Use the Golden Poo. It's pretty much the best for grinding if you don't have the Field Barrier to level three yet. Plus, you get an achievement for killing it if you haven't already done so.

My Staff Club

Neverender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 06:43 PM   #3
Starlight126

Starlight126's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
As long as you have at least the level 2 of it, switch everyone to Barrier Magic class and grind in the Laser Field. Level 2 with 5 characters isn't that bad all in all and it should take only a few minutes to reach level 50.
If you have any chance to purchase the Barrier Magic Hearts, do so and use them for the last levels you need to reach level 50 (remember not to use them in future to reach level 99 or you'll mess up with the achievements).
Golden Poo Snakes are a good way to level up your main class, but they aren't good for a quick level up of shadows. The Platinum Poo Snakes are also popular for shadow level ups, but are too random to be reliable. Provided you can fight them at all.

In conclusion, the best thing to do is still grinding in the Laser Field using as many characters as possible to make each session last longer. It'll take a few thousands for Garlic items, but you'll get them back easily later in the game.
And obviuosly remember to get and use the Black Belts from the Corrosive Poo.
Starlight126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 06:51 PM   #4
xOhNoes11

I OhNoes I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight126 View Post
As long as you have at least the level 2 of it, switch everyone to Barrier Magic class and grind in the Laser Field. Level 2 with 5 characters isn't that bad all in all and it should take only a few minutes to reach level 50.
If you have any chance to purchase the Barrier Magic Hearts, do so and use them for the last levels you need to reach level 50 (remember not to use them in future to reach level 99 or you'll mess up with the achievements).
Golden Poo Snakes are a good way to level up your main class, but they aren't good for a quick level up of shadows. The Platinum Poo Snakes are also popular for shadow level ups, but are too random to be reliable. Provided you can fight them at all.

In conclusion, the best thing to do is still grinding in the Laser Field using as many characters as possible to make each session last longer. It'll take a few thousands for Garlic items, but you'll get them back easily later in the game.
And obviuosly remember to get and use the Black Belts from the Corrosive Poo.
I would run with this especially when everyone is maxed out it was very easy to let the game idle. Back when I was doing this like 3 years ago, I was doing homework. lol
Old 02-08-2012, 06:18 PM   #5
Auron Surmount

Auron Surmount's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight126 View Post
In conclusion, the best thing to do is still grinding in the Laser Field using as many characters as possible to make each session last longer. It'll take a few thousands for Garlic items, but you'll get them back easily later in the game. And obviuosly remember to get and use the Black Belts from the Corrosive Poo.
This is the method i am using to max every shadow to 99. I started this task almost 2 years ago. I am just now coming back to the game. But it is quite effective. You can get every character maxed in a shorter period of time then any other option

Most Recent 100%: Fable 2 (1350/1350)
100% Retail Games: (22), 100% Arcade Games: (10), 1000+gs Games: (5),
Currently Working on: Forza 3 (920/1000): Solid Gold
Also Working on: Fable 3 (1230/1250): We Need Guns, Lots of Guns
Next on the List: Forza Horizon, Forza 4, Dragon Age 2, FF13, Madden 08
Auron Surmount is offline   Reply With Quote