PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-18-2014, 06:01 AM   #1
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This game has AGED so BADLY !!!

Tonight i say to my friend "hey why not trying GOW2 for a change" as we always play GOW3 and judgment...

Oh boy... worst fucking error of my life... damn i forgot how a mess this game was... The shotgun is broken, as in SUPER BROKEN, the lancer don't do jack, even on active reload its useless...

All i found all night long was team of 5 hanging on there host waiting for randoms to kill... wow what a fun night... I won 1 game total on like 15 games... and some games i couldn't do shit at all... i got more grenade kills than gnasher kills really... This game is a mess... laggy laggy laggy.. i guess i used to like it back then because the pool of players was more diversified, and i used to play with friends too, we would SOMETIMES get host for god sake(tonight not once... i supose the team of 5 always bridge it) and lets face it, GOW3 was not release... so we didn't knew servers. But really now this game is just so horrible... even GOW1 is a bit more playable than this...

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote