PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shmup > Zombie Apocalypse
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-07-2009, 06:35 AM   #1
samjustsam

sam just sam's Gamercard
ZA dlc?

does anyone know about any dlc coming for this game? would anyone like to see some dlc for this game?
i personally would. thought the game was awesome and would love some new content for it. would love to see a new arena/area or two (7 isnt much). also maybe some new weapons, game modes, zombie types and maybe an extra character or two. adding 2-3 additional chievos would be good too. they could take it to 250 like they did the maw.
i would pay like 5 maybe 10 bucks more for a good content pack with all that and chievos.
what do you think? what content would you like to see for this game?
how much would you pay for it or do you want free content only?
do you think they will make new content for it? the game details on the dashboard dont mention content downloads but in the games menu there is a download content option.
samjustsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 07:48 AM   #2
Sha

ShaTeanDar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Nah, I doubt there will be any DLC for this one..and personally I think that's just fine... the game is done and I'm done with the game
Old 10-12-2009, 01:13 AM   #3
True I Skill

The Khaos's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I think the game isnt popular enough for DLC, i think they was going too thats why the downloadable content button was there, But not as many people brought it as they thought, I wouldnt buy the dlc unless it was really cheap and had good things in it, New game modes, New zombies, new characters, New levels, new guns, diffrent types of survivors to rescue that drop other things that aint teddy bear's. I would definatly buy it if it had acheivments just to 100% this game. -.-

just got my 200/200 a few mins ago D; Them survivors were a bith to get, took longer than i expected.
True I Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:21 AM   #4
StolenPaper18

StolenPaper18's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
It is an amazing game, but I feel it was very short lived. (for me at least) Playing solo is pretty uneventful and playing online is damn near impossible because everyone either leaves after the first few levels or just dies almost instantly on every level. The game was a lot of fun when I played it with some buddies, but once everyone finished the game they all moved on.

So, long story short if they do release anything for this I hope it is free, otherwise I more than likely wouldn't get it.

Last edited by StolenPaper18; 10-12-2009 at 01:22 AM. Reason: I love me some cupcakes
StolenPaper18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 04:33 AM   #5
samjustsam

sam just sam's Gamercard
hmmm well the game was short and i already got all the chievos for it. i think that dlc would be a good way to give it a bit more lasting power. especially if they added some more arenas, interesting modes and new chievos for it.
still...had a blast playing it! just wish the experience would have lasted longer.
samjustsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:30 PM   #6
STARINFLAMES21

STARINFLAMES21's Gamercard
I doubt this game is gonna have some DLC but at least its enjoyable.

STARINFLAMES21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:41 PM   #7
Makker

Makker's Gamercard
I'd pay for another game mode, a new arena, a new weapon and maybe take it to day 100. 200MSP would be about right.

Adding your GamerTag to your posts (not signature)
Click Here
Enter your GamerTag at the bottom of the page and Save Changes.
Makker is offline   Reply With Quote