PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Heroes Over Europe
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-09-2009, 12:13 AM   #1
AirborneRichard

AirborneRichard's Gamercard
Exclamation Plane List For "Big Game Hunter" achievement!

A quik add about all the planes you need for the "Big Game Hunter""achievement! Basicly all the german planes you encounter in the game u have to at least once ace-kill! Here a quik list of planes u need to ace-kill:

Me-109 E-4 Emil
Me-109 G-6 Gustav
Me-109 G-10 Gustav
Me-109 E-4 Ace

Me-110 C-4 Zerstorer
Me-110 G-10 Schrage Musik

Fw-109 A-8 Wurger
Fw-109 F-8 Jabo
Fw-109 A-8 Ace

Me-262 A-2 Schwalbe
Me-262 A-2 Ace

Ju-87 B Stuka

He-219 A-7/R-1 Uhu

Heinkel 111 H-10
Do-17 Z-10
Ju-88 A

B-17 G Renegade German Bomber!!! (these are encountered when doing the Butchers birds were you have to find two german B-17 bombers that sneaked into the bomber formation)

Note: The Ju-88 A is only encountered in one mission!! (Well it is in the first mission but you can,t ace-kill the Ju-88 A there) The only mission were you encounter the Ju-88 A is "The defence of the realm" (the Ju-88 A will show up as soon u flown over the merchant ships)
Hope this helps

Last edited by AirborneRichard; 10-11-2009 at 09:42 PM.
AirborneRichard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:36 AM   #2
TheSoftSkeleton

Send a message via AIM to TheSoftSkeleton

TheSoftSkeleton's Gamercard
Missing the Do 17-Z from Defense of the Realm, this was the last plane I needed. It would also be really helpful to list off the planes that appear in each mission, as sort of a checklist. Here's what I was working on before I stopped:

Quote:
Phoney War
* Ju 88 A-4
Me 109 E-4

Defense of the Realm
Me 109 E-4
Me 110 C-4
Ju 87B Stuka
Ju 88 A-4
Do 17z
That way if you find you're missing some you can easily pick out the level that most of them appear on and minimize your amount of replays. Anyway, just a thought. Otherwise, looks good!
Old 10-11-2009, 09:41 PM   #3
AirborneRichard

Yes indeed ur right i would be an idea to list the missions aswell. But as in every mission the plane names show up above the planes its not that hard and the fact that most play the game first on Pilot or even rookie anyway and then on hard its most likely they have all the planes by that time. But yes very good thinking buddy
Old 10-16-2009, 02:48 PM   #4
jimbo913

jimbo91375's Gamercard
I don't believe that there is, but is there any way to see which ones you are missing? I suspect the bombers for me, as I don't recall ace-ing them, but I bet I am missing one or two others.

When you ace kill and die, does it still count, or do you have to do it again?

Last edited by jimbo913; 10-16-2009 at 04:40 PM.
jimbo913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:55 AM   #5
AirborneRichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo913 View Post
I don't believe that there is, but is there any way to see which ones you are missing? I suspect the bombers for me, as I don't recall ace-ing them, but I bet I am missing one or two others.

When you ace kill and die, does it still count, or do you have to do it again?
Hi sorry for the late reply on this one! Well there is no real way to see what planes your missing, thats kinda a bad thing, but thats why i posted the list so at least people could see what planes they need to get this achievement.
Well if you do ace-kill them and die i,m not totaly sure it still counts as i,m not sure the game register it right away or after the mission when its saving. But i remember when i ace-killed the JU-88 (last plane i was missing) the achievement showed right up after i ace-killed it. So just to make sure restart from checkpiont and fly mission on rookie that sure helps to get them all and in an easy way.

P.S i think i can add your official xbox gamertag here.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:55 AM   #6
Xenomrph

Send a message via ICQ to Xenomrph Send a message via AIM to Xenomrph Send a message via MSN to Xenomrph

xenomrph 01's Gamercard
Do you actually have to ace-kill the bosses? Because that's ridiculous.
Xenomrph is offline   Reply With Quote