PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Shadow Complex
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-27-2010, 07:12 AM   #1
Epsilon 616

EPSILON 616's Gamercard
Is there anyway Past the Lake while on the last Boss?

My last item is a Pass Key, which is past the boss. Is there anyway past the boss, so I can get my last Key?
Epsilon 616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:38 PM   #2
x Zot x

x Zot x's Gamercard
This is in the first sticky thread entitled, "*Shadow Complex FAQ Please Read Before Posting*

I triggered the last boss and now I cant get to the right side of the map!? Can I still get there?
Yes. You have to do it underground through the complex though. Once the final boss is triggered you can no longer go across the lake. It will ALWAYS start the final boss.

I cant get to the right side! You're wrong!

Try harder. You can, its just complicated.

Hope that helped and good luck!

x Zot x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
Hyakotake

KenslerDK's Gamercard
"Try harder" isn't much help. I'm stuck with the exact same problem, and there is NO way right of the Water Containment area... the area is flooded at the bottom and doors leading right are sealed shut (not missile red-removable, but the you-can't-do-shit-to-this-door-kinda-locked). :-( I'm missing the final Passkey at the top right corner, and that is ALL that I'm missing... but it is locked away. Crap game design! Argh!
Hyakotake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:41 AM   #4
Hyakotake

KenslerDK's Gamercard
To clarify:

I need to get to "DO WANT!"
Wall is blocked off naturally between Points 1 and 2, so no way through there.
Door at Point 3 is sealed shut! So there is no way of getting from left of 1-2-3 to right of 1-2-3! (OR IS THERE???)

Old 06-30-2010, 10:16 PM   #5
phatmuther

phatmuther's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
It's been a looooong time since I wrote the FAQ and even played the game but I do believe at point 3 there is a way through.

If point 3 is the area that looks cave like, quite dark and has an elevator then thats the way through. I think theres a hidden nook you can climb through on top or below the elevator.

Like I said I cant really remember exactly might not be point 3 you are talking about, but the dark cave area with elevator is the way through.

You might have some luck searching youtube, I'm sure there'd be a video about it.

EDIT:

The elevator I'm talking about is between the 2 save rooms to the right of point 3.

The [M][ ][*][G] bit. Thats the way through. If your stuck at that point 3 there must be something your missing. A grate, secret switch or whatever.

How do you pronounce 'either'? I say 'either', but some say 'either'. Either is correct.

Last edited by phatmuther; 06-30-2010 at 10:40 PM.
phatmuther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:55 AM   #6
Hyakotake

KenslerDK's Gamercard
Thanks, I'll give it another go, but I'm still skeptic about getting past point 3! :-)

EDIT: I got past point 3!!! It was a matter of resetting switches! When I went back to the area it was no longer flooded and the impassable door was unlocked! (You can flood it again with a switch but this will apparently reset when you exit the game and reload).

Last edited by Hyakotake; 07-01-2010 at 12:36 PM.