PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Project Gotham Racing 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-10-2007, 08:36 PM   #1
zebatov
Banned User

Location: 45 minutes north of the only desert in Canada. Also where forest fires get people high.

zebatov's Gamercard
How do you get the online badges?

I was just curious as to how to get the online professional achievement. The thing in the guide isn't very clear as it basically says everything that's in the achievement description. I'm just curious what to do for the "start last/finish first" badge, the "3-event win streak" badge, and the "win each scenario badge". Is there an easy way of getting these?
zebatov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:53 PM   #2
Me55iah
Banned User

Start last finish first is probably easiest in gotham duelling as you only need to overtake 1 other car.

Other requirements include 1 win on each event and I'd recommend you do that first as its almost impossible later on when you get a higher trueskill rank.

consecutive wins? I'd say pick 1 track and stick to it, and my own personal favourite is Nordschleife, if the dodgem brigade knock you off on the first corner you get the chance to catch up due to the length of the course.
Me55iah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 06:16 AM   #3
Arch Lord

Arch Lord's Gamercard
This achievement is glitched and will not always activate. You could just be wasting ur time.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:36 PM   #4
Me55iah
Banned User

There was a problem with the acheivement which has now been solved.
Me55iah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 07:47 PM   #5
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Staff - Administrator   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
The achievement was fixed a LONG time ago. I got that one in May of 2006, so it was definitely fixed by then. There are few enough people who play this game now that you can pretty easily boost with a friend for all but the win in every scenario part of this achievement. That one takes a minimum of 4 or 6 people for some of the scenarios, so that is harder.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Creech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 04:26 PM   #6
zebatov
Banned User

Location: 45 minutes north of the only desert in Canada. Also where forest fires get people high.

zebatov's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me55iah View Post
Start last finish first is probably easiest in gotham duelling as you only need to overtake 1 other car.

Other requirements include 1 win on each event and I'd recommend you do that first as its almost impossible later on when you get a higher trueskill rank.

consecutive wins? I'd say pick 1 track and stick to it, and my own personal favourite is Nordschleife, if the dodgem brigade knock you off on the first corner you get the chance to catch up due to the length of the course.
Thanks man.. But where are the consecutive wins done? Either online or offline? I've never heard of the Nordschleife!

PS- You can lower your trueskill by sucking ass, anyways. I rammed some other guy because he knocked me out of first place and then I just drove forward slowly and hit every car I could as they passed. I went down two ranks from 13 to 11.
zebatov is offline   Reply With Quote