PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-10-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
bb gunner

xratedmoviestar's Gamercard
need info on these achievements

I am looking to get some help in getting these achievements:

was wondering what buttons are used to get these

dance of death - when do they dance? I have purchased the dances

bowling master - destroy 10 droids with a rolling destoyer?

grand slam - destroy 25 droids by jump attack off another character?

tag team - destroy 100 droids your partner has stunned? can this be done with computer as partner?

gold leader - force kill 1 of each gold droid?

thanks for any help..

Last edited by bb gunner; 10-10-2009 at 03:26 PM.
bb gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 05:39 PM   #2
Guido636

AAC Brutale's Gamercard
For Dance Of Death you have to double jump over an enemy and when you have the option press B and then kill dancing enemies... You have to buy the power up in the shop before...

For Bowling Master i think you have to jack the rolling destroyer and then press X against a group of enemies...

For Tag Team i think you have to kill enemys when they are stunned (electricity on their bodies)... and yes you can make it with CPU as partner but is easier with a buddy that stun for you enemies

Don't know for Grand Slam

Last edited by Guido636; 10-10-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Guido636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:36 PM   #3
nastymastadaddy

NastyMastaDaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
gold leader: double jump on the enemies then press Y

nastymastadaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:44 PM   #4
ScuzzyBunny FTN

KP ScuzzyBunny's Gamercard
For Gold Leader it's double jump on a GOLD enemy and press Y...and don't forget the regular droid!

Bowling Master and Tag Team can be easily attained during Challenges. For Tag Team one player just spams the unlimited generic ion grenade on a droid destruction challenge, while the other player shoots them. For Bowling Master, I did it on the level where you are Mace (I think) and you are on the lift with the hole in the middle. That challenge spawned the droids you need right before a pack of reg droids, so you can get it in 3 or 4 runs of the challenge (5 minutes tops).

Grand Slam I am still trying to figure out, but you CANNOT jump on your partner, nor can you jump on the AI extra clone troopers, so what I have been doing is jumping on a droid in a group, then double jumping straight up, and using force slam into the group with the ultimate lightsaber. I just started trying this last night, so I will update it if the achv pops.

Nice to know about the dancing...I got them to dance once and never figured out what I had done!
Old 10-11-2009, 12:49 PM   #5
ScuzzyBunny FTN

KP ScuzzyBunny's Gamercard
...the easiest method/ location for Tag Team is the first challenge as Clones. The person who needs the achv needs to have thermal dets, and just throws one into each group the first player stuns with ion grenades. It's a real easy location, you don't take much damage, and they come in groups of 4 or 5. Only downside is to get the achv there for both players you have to replay the level (we are doing that today...I was the "stunner" yesterday, so I don't have the achv, but can confirm you can get it with cheats on, and that thermals DO work for it).
Old 10-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #6
Dizzy Domes

Send a message via AIM to Dizzy Domes

Dizzy Domes's Gamercard
It looks like all you questions have been answered but grand slam. To get it, double jump onto a droids back then press to jump off and to attack another droid before you hit the ground. If you do it in a crowd of battle droids you can get multiple kills for each attack.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:40 PM   #7
Guido636

AAC Brutale's Gamercard
pratically is when character smash the light saber on the ground...

Last edited by Guido636; 10-11-2009 at 10:27 PM.
Guido636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:14 PM   #8
Darth Nightwing

Darth Nightwing's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy Domes View Post
It looks like all you questions have been answered but grand slam. To get it, double jump onto a droids back then press to jump off and to attack another droid before you hit the ground. If you do it in a crowd of battle droids you can get multiple kills for each attack.
This is the one I am having trouble with. I swear of I have killed 100 droids doing it. Maybe it will be the 101

Darth Nightwing is offline   Reply With Quote