PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Tornado Outbreak
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-12-2009, 08:40 AM   #1
CrustyDirtDemon

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 7/10 "just because Waldos Daddy Achievement" other wise the 970 is a 4/10
-Offline: 35 (1000GS)
-Online: 0
-Approximate amount of time to 1000g: 12-16+ Hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1.5
-Glitched achievements: No
-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No cheats available…

Tornado Outbreak is a fun little game that any achievement advocate would enjoy playing. One run through can net you around 800G and is quite short. Those going for the full 1K will have some difficulties but nothing is impossible in this game. The Waldos Daddy Achievement will take more time to get then the first 970 Gamer Score took to get...Unfortunately

Green Eggs And… 20G

Complete Chicken Con Carnage

“Story Related and Cannot Be Missed”

Taking Out The Trash 20G

Complete Double Wide Damage.

Tanks For The Cleanup 20G

Complete Military Mayhem

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner 20G

Complete High Roller Blowout

Coaster Toaster 20G

Complete Carnival Chaos

Just-In-Time Tea-Time 20G

Complete Ringling Village

Chivalry is Dead 20G

Complete Camelot Falls

Tsunami Envy 20G

Complete Coastal Calamity

Mix Masta Pounce 20G

Perform a Stone Stomp that destroys 10 objects

During the Carnival Chaos Zone 1, you will be introduced to a Rock like character that teaches you how to “stone stomp” You use the “stone stomp” function by pressing the “A” button. When you use the move it destroys instantly what you land on as long as you are at a big enough size. In the very first zone you learn this move there is a central area with a circular foundation and allot of flowers. Attempt a “stone stomp” in this area at around a category 4-5 tornado size, and you should have no problem destroying 10 objects. If for some reason your attempt fails there are numerous spots throughout the rest of the game to obtain this achievement.

Adequate Storm 10G

Complete a Vortex Race with a bronze medal.

“Refer to “Perfect Storm” Achievement for description”

Moderate Storm 20G

Complete a Vortex Race with a silver medal.

“Refer to “Perfect Storm” Achievement for description”

Perfect Storm 30G

Complete a Vortex Race with a gold medal.

Unfortunately these achievements DO NOT stack.

A “Vortex Race” is after finishing the 3rd Zone of an Area, excluding the tutorial levels. In the vortex race you pass through gates of wind, and when doing so successfully you speed up progressively. All the “Vortex Races” are very simple, so don’t be worried.

To get a Gold Medal you must MISS ZERO GATES

To get a Silver Medal you NEED TO MISS 2-3 GATES

To get a Bronze Medal you NEED TO MISS 4 GATES

Ginormous Slalom 30G

Miss 20 gates, but still complete the race

As the description states you must miss 20 gates and still complete the race. This is done best by purposely going through one gate and then missing the very next one. “Like Slaloming” Do this twenty times and then continue through the gates as usual until you finish the race. If you get greedy and try and skip two gates at a time you may end up failing and having to restart. If this happens you will need to re-miss however many gates you missed prior to being reset.

Last edited by CrustyDirtDemon; 10-17-2009 at 08:32 AM.
CrustyDirtDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:41 AM   #2
CrustyDirtDemon

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Apt Pupil 20G

Absorb all 50 Fire Flyers within the last zone of the campground

At the end of the “Chicken Con CARNAGE” levels you will be taught about Fire Flyers and how to catch them. After the quick tutorial, the game requires you to Absorb 25 Fire Flyers. After doing so you are given the option of leaving or staying and absorbing the last 25 Fire Flyers w/ in the remaining time limit. Absorb the remaining Fire Flyers and leave the area w/in the time limit and the achievement will unlock.

Passive Aggressive 30G

Reveal 15 Fire Flyers at once without grabbing

This one can be tricky and it is easiest once you have the “stone stomp” move so that you can quickly jump from on spot to the next while breaking open the Fire Flyers hiding spots. The level I obtained it on was Zone 2 of the “Double Wide DAMAGE” area. Begin the level destroying objects and growing until you get to a category 8 Tornado. You will want to leave the houses and cars in the lower back left corner b/c this is where you will attempt to reveal 15 at once. Once you are around a size 8 category tornado jump from house to house destroying everything in your way. You will need to be quick since you can’t hold Right trigger to grab them and will only have a 2 second or so window before the Fire Flyers are automatically absorbed. The achievement will pop right when you have 15 flyers flying around you at the same time. If you fail at your attempt like I did, just press start and retry the Zone.

Sprite Slaughter House 100G

Absorb 100 Fire Flyers at once

This is by far the hardest Achievement in the game, but once you figure out the proper pattern of the level it’s actually not that bad. I was able to successfully obtain this achievement on Zone 3 of Carnival Chaos. There are only 100 Fire Flyers in a level so your attempt must be perfect. I can tell you that when I did it I would start off by getting up to a level 3 category size and then go and suck up the people on rafts in the pool in the middle of the level. This will get you up to a level 5 category size. Then you will want to destroy enough objects to get to a category 6 size. Also I would recommend you wait until you have the “B” button move so you can dash and avoid grabbing unwanted Fire Flyers until you are ready to attempt your 100. Once I was at a category 6 I would race to the hill where you would exit the level and begin grabbing fire flyers. I went in a CLOCKWISE rotation around the perimeter. You will need to destroy all objects around the perimeter along with leaving at least two spots with the flyers near the inner perimeter untouched for once you are destroying the water slides you will be low on your combo meter so this is where the ones you left come in handy. This achievement truly isn’t that bad nor is it impossible like some have been saying. Once you know your pattern it comes down to a race against the clock. In fact when I grabbed my 100th Fire Flyer and absorbed them all I only had 2 seconds left before the level would’ve been restarted.

Sprite Cowboy 50G

Absorb 75 Fire Flyers at once

“Refer to “Sprite Slaughter House” for achievement description”

Sprite Herder 25G

Absorb 50 Fire Flyers at once

“Refer to “Sprite Slaughter House” for achievement description”

Played Nice 20G

Play in a local multiplayer session

Press start on a second controller during any level and the achievement will unlock immediately.

Friends Till An End 30G

Release an Orb in multiplayer

You release an Orb after destroying the Totems at the end of an area, excluding the “Chicken Con CARNAGE” level. This can be attempted as early as “Double Wide DAMAGE”. Play single player until you’re at the section of the level where you need to destroy the three totems. Press start on a second controller and with controller one make your way to the totem destroying the first one. After the first totem is destroyed the 2nd controller will be in control of the tornado, so now destroy the 2nd totem. After the 2nd totem is destroyed, controller one will be in control the tornado once again, simply destroy the third totem which will release the orb and net you the achievement.

I predict that you could wait until you need to destroy the third totem and then press start on the 2nd controller, and destroy the 3rd totem while in co-op and still get the achievement, but will need to test the theory before 100% sure if this shortcut would work.

The Boss's Boss 30G

Release an Orb without losing a Wind Warrior during a Totem approach

This can be attempted as early as “Double Wide DAMAGE” When reaching the end of a level; you will be presented with 3 totems that you need to destroy. On the side of your screen you will have 5 pictures of the Wind Warriors which represent your health for this area. The totems will shoot out rocks at you which you will need to avoid or use the Right Trigger to use your shield ability. Also you will need to avoid the patches of light or you will lose wind warriors. Simply destroy all three totems while never loosing a Wind Warrior and the achievement will unlock right when the orb is released. If you happen to get hit once just intentionally die so that you’re forced to restart, and you will still be able to get the achievement if you destroy the remaining three with out being damaged.

Firenado 50

Absorb 1300 Fire Flyers

However you are guaranteed this by the end of the game, I unlocked the achievement before even completing “Carnival Chaos” even though it didn’t feel as if I was even close. So I’m assuming that the game counts fire flyers even when you fail a level and have to restart. Either way you will get this before the games complete.

Last edited by CrustyDirtDemon; 10-21-2009 at 11:16 AM.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:41 AM   #3
CrustyDirtDemon

Old McDonald 5G

Absorb 50 chickens

The chickens are on the “Chicken Con CARNAGE” level. You will need to be at least a level 2 category size tornado to absorb the chicken and send it flying through the air. On the very first level of “Chicken Con CARNAGE” there are enough chickens to get the achievement. Just destroy everything in the level and you’re guaranteed this achievement.

Tornado Without A Cause 40G

Destroyed 100 things without absorbing any Fire Flyers

This is simple enough; just destroy any 100 objects in any level before absorbing any Fire Flyers. I got this achievement on the very first zone of “Double Wide DAMAGE” but can be obtained on nearly any level of your choice…

Slacker 20G

Absorb the minimum number of Fire Flyers in a non-tutorial level (non multiplayer)

For this achievement to unlock you must finish a complete area “zones1-3” with the exact minimum amount needed to clear each zone. For example, on zone one of a level you are required to absorb 50 Fire Flyers before you can leave the level. Once you do so you can either grab the other 50 or leave. You’re going to want to exit the level once you have absorbed the exact minimum amount of Fire Flyers. If you accidently absorb a Fire Flyer that puts you over the minimum just press start and retry the Zone. Do this on all zones of any level from “Double Wide DAMAGE” and on. The achievement will unlock right at the end of level when the statistics screen pops up.

Silent But Deadly 40G

Military Mayhem Zone 1: Absorb 17 scientists before growing 4 times (non multiplayer)

You start the level at a size two category tornado. So if you get to a size 6 you will need to restart the zone. The scientists are scattered on the lower are of the level and can only be absorbed starting at a size 3 category tornado. The scientists are the characters in the white lab coats, and their faces look just like the achievement pictures. A few attempts should net you this fairly easy achievement. The achievement unlocks as soon as you absorb the 17th scientist.

Who Are You Trying To Please? 40G

Hold at least 20 Fire Flyers before destroying 25 things

This can be gotten fairly early on. The best place to attempt this is at the end of “Chicken Con CARNAGE” where you’re required to absorb 25 Fire Flyers. You will need to grab and hold onto them and move quickly through the campground while avoiding unnecessary objects so that you don’t destroy 25 objects. It tells you how many Fire Flyers you’re holding in the blue timer like symbol that appears when grabbing and holding Fire Flyers. The achievement description is a little off however since the achievement does not unlock until you absorb those twenty. If it does not unlock that means you destroyed 25 objects before grabbing and absorbing 20 Fire Flyers. If this happens just let the time run out since you can restart this zone in the start menu, and once the timer runs out you will be forced to restart this section and can have as many attempts at the achievement that you need.

You're A Loose Cannon 5G

Destroy a cannon

There's Waldo 5G

Unlock first bonus material

“Refer to “Waldo’s Daddy” for achievement description

Waldo's Daddy 30G

Unlock all bonus materials

The bonus materials are unlocked by fulfilling certain criteria. This is where you will replay most of your levels since you can’t get some of the collectables until you unlock a specific ability. Some bonuses don’t require an ability. Such as the bonus that you get when you finish an area with all Fire Flyers Absorbed, or the bonus that you get for obtaining a Gold Medal on a Vortex Race. Those can all be done on your initial play through. The Stone Golem like characters and the Water characters trapped inside blue orbs cannot be collected until later levels. The stone ones can be collected as early as “Carnival Chaos” and the water like ones can start being collected as early as “Camelot FALLS” Once you unlock the ability to get these collectables you will need to go back and replay levels that you weren’t initially able to grab them on. At the end of a level it will show you what bonuses you have gotten and if any you have missed.

I recommend playing the levels on your initial run through of the game and absorbing all Fire Flyers on your first go. That way once you have the ability to collect the collectables you will only need to absorb the minimum amount of Fire Flyers to complete the level.

If you fail absorbing the minimum Fire Flyers on a particular level before time runs out it will restart you at the beginning of that zone, if this happens you will need to re-grab what you had collected prior to having the zone restart..

Update: You also need to get a Gold Medal in the Overall score for each Area, this is by far the most time consuming and anoying achievement in the game.

Scores need for Gold Medal

Chicken Con Carnage: 900,000+ "dont think is necessary, but you do need to grab collectables”

Double Wide Damage: 1.5 Million or higher

Military Mayhem: 2.4 Million or higher

High Roller Blowout: 2.5 Million or higher

Carnival Chaos: 2.4 Million or higher

Ringling Village: 2.5 Million or higher

Camelot Falls: 2.2 Million or higher

Coastal Calamity: 1.9 Million or higher

Now please keep in mind these are the scores I achieved, and when doing so received a Gold Medal for the overall score of the level. This is the best estimate that I can give, since at NO POINT does the game EVER tell you what score is needed to obtain a GOLD medal. But if you can get what I have gotten or Higher you’re guaranteed a GOLD overall medal…

Once having collected all COLLECTABLES, ABSORBING all FIRE FLYERS on EACH LEVEL, and OBTAINING a GOLD MEDAL on ALL VORTEX RACES, and OBTAINING a OVERALL POINTS GOLD MEDAL on all levels that have the FILM BONUS, THEN…RE-PLAY the last level and after the credit “Waldo’s Daddy” ACHIEVEMENT will UNLOCK…
THANK FREAKING GOD….

Secret Achievements

Godzilla Would be Proud 20G

Completed Showdown with Omegaton

Red, White, And Bruised 30G

Completed all levels in the United States.

God save the Queen! 40G

Completed all levels in the United Kingdom.

I Think I'm Turning Japanese 50G

Completed all levels in Japan.

A Bad Plan 50G

Disrupted the bad man's bad plan

This Guide was Created and Written by CrustyDirtDemon. This Achievement Guide is intended for the use of x360a ONLY. Any reproduction must be given prior permission from the site or the author.

Last edited by CrustyDirtDemon; 10-15-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:42 AM   #4
CrustyDirtDemon

Reservered for additional Guide content if needed...

Last edited by CrustyDirtDemon; 10-12-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:51 PM   #5
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Looking top mate.I'm picking this up pretty soon and will be sure to use the guide.Nice one!

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:52 PM   #6
CrustyDirtDemon

Finally I have 1K'd the game hopefully some people wil start playing this game so this guide get some use...LOL

WOOT WOOT=FIRST in WORLD to LEGIT 1K TORNADO OUTBREAK...YEAAAAA
Old 10-15-2009, 02:09 PM   #7
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyDirtDemon View Post
Finally I have 1K'd the game hopefully some people wil start playing this game so this guide get some use...LOL

Gratz mate.I've got the game ordered and really can't wait to play it.Looks great fun!

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:15 AM   #8
The Clutch Hand

xX Gambit69 Xx's Gamercard
nice

Crusty strikes again at making another great guide. I look forward to using this in the future.

Thanks to >AzureRevolver< for the awesome sig!!!

Last edited by The Clutch Hand; 10-17-2009 at 08:36 AM.
The Clutch Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:24 AM   #9
Grizzlegrom

Grizzlegrom's Gamercard
Great guide crusty! this will help a lot

Retail 100%
Rock Band 2, KR: AI Encore, Oblivion, Soul Calibur 4, Samurai Warriors 2 Empires, Fuzion Frenzy 2, TMNT, CSI, Avatar, Disney Sing It, NBA Live 07, NBA 2K6, Madden 06, Madden 09, College Hoops 2K6, MLB 2K6

Arcade 100%
Puzzle Quest, Castle Crashers, Soul Calibur, Fatal Fury Special, Duke Nukem 3D, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Golden Axe, Castlevania SOTN, Galaga, Pac-Man, Pac-Man C.E., Ms. Pac-Man, Live Draft Tracker

</a>
Grizzlegrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:22 PM   #10
keeler106

Keeler106's Gamercard
awesome guide crust im gonna use it when i get the game

Last edited by keeler106; 10-17-2009 at 12:24 PM.
keeler106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:32 PM   #11
keeler106

Keeler106's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyDirtDemon View Post

Took you long enough... just kidding man. So about that Gauntlet
Old 10-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #12
redsales

redsales's Gamercard
Super guide! I hope you can get that Sprite Slaughter House video up...that cheev haunts my dreams.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:49 PM   #13
BckHlPnchr

BackHolePuncher's Gamercard
I have done what the guide says to get the sprite slaughter house achievement. But for the life of me i can't seem to get it? Can somebody make a video of it and upload it. I would greatly appreciate it. Props on the guide by the way it is a pretty straight forward game though.
BckHlPnchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:35 AM   #14
d5balla11

skin21rip's Gamercard
thanks i havnt needed the guide yet just finished 1 play through = 670/1000

but will deff use it for the rest unfortunitly i cant see me playing this game 1000 times to get the last achivment but everything else ill likly get

fun
Old 11-10-2009, 12:34 AM   #15
blendy

Gold medal score reqs

Just posted over on the PS3 sister site. Thought you could use them too;

Chicken Con Carnage: 850,000
Double Wide Damage: 1,500,000
Military Mayhem: 2,200,000
High Roller Blowout: 2,500,000
Carnival Chaos: 2,200,000
Ringling Village: 2,100,000
Camelot Falls: 1,800,000
Coastal Calamity: 1,800,000
blendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 02:27 AM   #16
Lil_Mermaid_Girl

So regarding the sprite slaughterhouse (100 fire flyers at once), it would be great if someone could post a video of them doing this in addition to the picture

The time is killing me. I pretty much have the route down, but I always run out of time at around 70-75 fire flyers. I can't seem to get to a big enough tornado size to start in time, I'm wasting alot of time in the pool area no matter how much I try...

I had 85 flyers and zero seconds though just as I started going towards the water slides at pool and I was only size 10 and you need to be 11 to knock that down.

I need like an additional 10 seconds. How am I suposed to knock that off my time? When I start at the load star at size 6 the timer starts ticking with 59 seconds. I need to get there like 10 seconds sooner. But when I rush I'm barely size 6 at the load star and when I reach the merry go rounds I'm not big enough to get the first one without getting the stuff right ahead of that, which I would then need to backtrack for the merry go round which isn't possible time-wise.

Sigh..... help please?....

Last edited by Lil_Mermaid_Girl; 11-14-2009 at 03:06 AM.
Lil_Mermaid_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 03:22 PM   #17
jimmyhova

jimmyhova's Gamercard
well..

I did this ach last night. I am not sure if this will help you. Make sure you have all your powers like dash and jump. I cant make a video guide (or i would) lol but as soon as the level starts dash all the way to the left you will see a fence. I jump and broke the fence all the way around till the fence ends. The fence ends right near 2 clowns so i took them out and went down the street to the right taking out a couple ladies walking around. By this time i was about level 5 tornado. If you look you will be right by the pool so after the ladies take out the bridge in front of the pool and all the guys in the pool till u hit 6 type tornado. When i did i start near the trash can behind the slide working my way into the part with the bumper cars in a clockwise fashion. Its kinda hard to explain lol but if this helps let me know i might be able to tell you about it better lol
jimmyhova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:16 PM   #18
True Marvellous

True Marvellous's Gamercard
Q about the chicken achievement Ive destroyed every thing in the level the guide suggest and no achievement.

Also the only chickens i saw\were the ones in the fenced starting area and some by the barn house.

Toasters Toast Toast
True Marvellous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:10 PM   #19
jimmyhova

jimmyhova's Gamercard
Hey man if i recall im pretty sure there isnt 50 chickens in the level but if you replay that level a couple times it will pop up.
jimmyhova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:02 PM   #20
The Dauntless

The Dauntless's Gamercard
Well I definetley got the chicken achievemnet with out replaying the level so there must be enough on the level to get it in the first run.
The Dauntless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 05:29 PM   #21
Pew

Looooongcat's Gamercard
Thanks for this guide!
Pew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:08 PM   #22
tarekegypt

tarekegypt's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Member of the Month   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Slacker 20G

Absorb the minimum number of Fire Flyers in a non-tutorial level (non multiplayer)

For this achievement to unlock you must finish a complete area “zones1-3” with the exact minimum amount needed to clear each zone. For example, on zone one of a level you are required to absorb 50 Fire Flyers before you can leave the level. Once you do so you can either grab the other 50 or leave. You’re going to want to exit the level once you have absorbed the exact minimum amount of Fire Flyers. If you accidently absorb a Fire Flyer that puts you over the minimum just press start and retry the Zone. Do this on all zones of any level from “Double Wide DAMAGE” and on. The achievement will unlock right at the end of level when the statistics screen pops up.

Hey crusty this can NOT be done in Double Wide Damage must be done in level with 3 Zones I guess , i got 50 Fire Flyers in 2 Zones in DWD , no good
Old 12-17-2009, 01:56 PM   #23
Marketman316

Marketman316's Gamercard
i have really breezed through this game so far but have hit a brick wall in "camelot falls!" i always seem to get 49 then the time is up i am not large enough to smash anything else. any help=much appreciated cheers
Marketman316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:40 AM   #24
Sympathie

I found this video and it could help other people going for this achievement.
Sympathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:00 AM   #25
The Ultrafiend

Send a message via MSN to The Ultrafiend

The Ultrafiend's Gamercard
Superb guide & nice find on the video Sympathie, managed to grab Sprite Slaughter House off the back of it last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokely View Post
Stop whining about a little boy dying and just play the game. If you were actually good at it you would not die.
The Ultrafiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:02 PM   #26
Terrin

terrin's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarekegypt View Post
Slacker 20G

Hey crusty this can NOT be done in Double Wide Damage must be done in level with 3 Zones I guess , i got 50 Fire Flyers in 2 Zones in DWD , no good
THis can be done on double wide damage as this is the level I got mine in
Terrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #27
zombieofthewolf

zombieofthewolf's Gamercard
awsome guide! thankx for the help. keep up the good work.
zombieofthewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:43 AM   #28
nfgmusicPaul

nfgmusicPaul's Gamercard
In order for me to unlock all the movies and clips and whatever...do u need to get 100 flyers AND the required stones AND bubbles in each level?
Or
Can u replay each level and just go for the 100 flyers the first time around, and then replay them and go for the rocks and bubbles the next time around?

thanks if anyone knows...
Old 05-10-2010, 07:38 AM   #29
FreddyZadackeus

FreddyZadackeus's Gamercard
Just bought this game off of Ebay, it looked rare enough for a purchase, and I got it for under $20 so i'm happy , can't wait to use this guide on my quest to 1K!

Hustle
Loyalty
Respect

FreddyZadackeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:31 PM   #30
Madfrog0

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
the 100 fire guys achievement is giving me hell