PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Where the Wild Things Are
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-13-2009, 05:17 AM   #1
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard
Achievement Guide

All art is found at, http://www.terribleyelloweyes.com/

Overview

--Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
--Offline: 48
--Online: 48
--Approximate time: 8 - 10 hours for 1000G
--Number of missable achievements: None
--Glitched achievements: None

Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...71&ref=profile

Introduction:
Welcome to Where the Wild Things Are. A game based in the imagination of a child. This game is based off the movie which was based partially on the book by Maurice Sendak. It's a great book, well for kids but even as an adult it gave my mind some artistic inspiration. The game overall is an easy 1000 & is actually not as boring as one might think.

Step#1:
Story Mode
The game has 11 chapters all exploring different parts of the island where you play as Max and adventure with the Wild Things. All the difficulty achievements can be stacked so don't worry about playing on anything but hard. The game will start you off with the Kings weapon. Pretty much destroy every single thing you can see and of course actually destroy. The game has 8 different collectibles and at the start of each chapter it will tell you how many are in each chapter. Really go out of your way checking every single area for these. You can always come back later and collect them but it's good to find them in one go because you can unlock cheats.

Step#2: The Village
The village is an area for you to kill enemy's, collect collectibles, and get other random achievements. Here you will find everything you do throughout the game in one small area. There's a lot to explore but to explore it all you need more collectibles. There is a tent located here that is used to access the main storyline.

Step#3: Mop Up
After you finish the game you are given the option to go back and replay any chapters or visit the village. So if you missed anything it's ok, just go back and mop up what's left which should be easier if you have some of the cheats. The most helpful one is collecting all the Geodes. That will unlock a cheat which helps locate other hidden items by pressing back on the controller.

Conclusion
Hope you enjoy the game. I sure did even though it might be boring to others it can bring a lot of nostalgia if you ever read the book. Hope you enjoy the guide & I also hope you go see the awesome movie that this game is based off!

Cheats!
Collecting all of the collectibles next to the cheat shown is how to unlock it.

Skulls: Invulnerable- Can't be hurt my enemy attacks.
Eggs: Boat Cheat- Boat can't be damaged.
Houses: Riding Carol Cheat- Auto crashes threw bushes.
Honeycombs: No Eating- Wild things will not eat you.
Turtles: Instant Defeat- 1 kit kills.
Seeds: Full Lanterns- Lanterns fully heal you.
Geodes: Treasure Hunter- Shows location of hidden items.

Stranger 75

"Complete the game on Easy or higher"

See "King"

Hero

"Complete the game on Normal or higher"

See "King"

King

"Complete the game on Hard"

To earn these 3 achievements you must simply play the game 1 time. Because the achievements can be stacked it is very easy to obtain. The game even on hard is absolutely simple. You don't need to be scared because this is about as easy as games come these days, with only 11 chapters you will finish this game in no time.

Last edited by Y0UNIK0RN; 10-23-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Y0UNIK0RN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:18 AM   #2
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard

There is honestly no need for a guide on these collectibles in the game so instead I will give some pointers & give you a general idea of how many collectibles can be found on each level.

First off play the game 1 time through destroying everything you see but if you don't have all the items by the end of the level don't worry you can come back later and get them. What I do recommend is really concentrating on collecting the Geodes any time you get a chance because that unlocks a cheat where your able to see hidden items.

Friend of Alexander 5
& Veterinarian 10
"Collect 25 Turtles" "Collect all Turtles"

First 15 are found on "The Cave"
Next 30 are found on "Below the Roots"
Last 15 are found on "A Trip to the Moon"

Friend of Ira
& Geologist 10
"Collect 25 Geodes" "Collect all Geodes"

First 15 are found on "Seasick"
Next 5 are found on "Crumbling Island"
Another 25 are found on "Setting Sail"
Last 15 can be found in the "Village"

Friend of Judith
& Green Thumb 10
"Collect 25 Seeds" "Collect all Seeds"

First 30 are found on "Rebellion"
Last 30 are located in the "Village"

Friend of Douglas 5 & Bee Keeper 10
"Collect 25 Honeycombs" "Collect all Honeycombs"

First 15 are found on "The Cave"
Next 10 are found on "Rebellion"
Again 10 are located on "Crumbling Island"
Another 20 are located in "The Old Willow"
Last 5 are located on "Setting Sail"

Friend of Bull
& Hamlet 10
"Collect 25 Skulls" "Collect all Skulls"

First 30 are located on "Arrival"
Next 10 are found in "The Cave"
Another 5 are found on "Canyon River"
Last 15 are located on "A Trip to the Moon"

Friend of KW
& Incubator 10
"Collect 25 Owl Eggs" "Collect all Owl Eggs"

First 15 are found on "Seasick"
Next 15 are found on "Crumbling Island"
Another 15 are found in "The Old Willow"

Friend of Carol
& Real Estate Mogul 10
"Collect 25 Houses" "Collect all Houses"

First 30 are found on "Road to Nowhere"
Next 15 are found in "Canyon River"

Nova

"Find 5 Stars"

See Universe

Supernova

"Find 20 Stars"

See Universe

Star Cluster

"Find 40 Stars"

See Universe

Galaxy
"Find 65 Stars"

See Universe

Universe

"Find 95 Stars"

Throughout the game you will find shiny stars. They are located on every single level in the game even the village. They are not that difficult to find, but are usually out of the way of the main path in the game. Some require tiny puzzles why others are just hidden behind other objects. They are hard to miss but a few of them will require a little patients and timing. The most difficult ones for me to find were on the level called "The Old Willow" during the riding sequence you will have to choose between 2 different path ways 2 different times. So no matter what you will have to restart the level or go back later to collect all the stars. Other than that these are very easy to find so enjoy the hunt.

Last edited by Y0UNIK0RN; 10-15-2009 at 01:48 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:19 AM   #3
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard

On Fire 10

"Defeat 250 Fireflies"

This is the easiest achievement in the game because you have to kill this many no matter what. Even if you don't want to you still must so don't sweat trying to stay back by hives. You will have plenty to kill. Anything that is flying is a firefly so pretty much everything you kill counts towards this.

Greased Lightning

"Defeat 25 Lightning Bugs"

During the game to get past certain parts and to collect certain items you will be forced to kill the big shocking Beatles. You will earn this before you finish, and if you don't you can replay levels to kill more. The way to kill them is to charge up your rod hit them and when they are turned over smash away.

The Cleaner

"Defeat 100 Shadow Creatures"

This achievement will be unlocked before you finish the game as it's required that you kill this many Shadow Creatures so don't worry about it. You will earn this by at least the 7th mission or 8th. If your wondering what they are, they are the tiny black creatures you kill during the parts where your saving the Wild Things from Oblivion.

Demolitionist
"Defeat five enemies with one firefly bomb"

This one is a tad bit annoying but an easy place to obtain it is on the level called "Rebellion". Once you make your way around the first part of the game where you are getting dirt clods thrown at you by the Wild Things you will enter your first cave. In the cave you can find a ton of firefly hives. Walk to the one in the back an the instant explode firefly will appear wait for them to pile around then hit the instant exploder and the achievement will unlock.

Wild Rumpus!

"Defeat 15 enemies in a row in melee without being hit"

This is easily done on the first level. You will have to kill a ton of firefly's on the first level and as long as you press the block button which is the Left Trigger you will earn this. Just kill 15 and BANG! achievement unlocked!

Jack of Hearts

"Earn 4 Hearts"

See Ace of Hearts.

King of Hearts

"Earn 7 Hearts"

See Ace of Hearts.

Ace of Hearts

"Earn 10 Hearts"
During the course of the game you will see little white orbs. You get these by collecting, smashing, and killing things. By the end of the game you should have about 8 or 9 hearts. Don't worry about not having all the hearts before finishing the game because after you can replay chapters over again. The easiest level to gain white orbs in is "A Trip to the Moon".

Three Square Meals 20
"Be eaten by three different Wild Things"

This is very easy. When in the Village walk up to any of the Wild Things, when your next to them punch them and then they will attack you. Wait till they get your health all the way down. Once they do they will eat you. Now do this with 2 other Wild Things and you will unlock the achievement.

Worst King Ever

"Allow three different Wild Things to fade into oblivion"

Throughout the game you will be forced to fight the darkness off the Wild Things. You will know this when they are being sucked into a black goo. When you see this happening simply let them get sucked completely in. Don't worry because there is always a checkpoint right before each part so you can redo it over again. Just do this with 3 different Wild Things and the achievement will unlock.

Allergen

"Cause three different Wild Things to sneeze"

This can be done throughout the game at any section where your provided pollen but the easiest way is eventually after collecting enough of the Seed collectibles the garden in the Village will grow a Pollen plant. Once it's there just run around and throw Pollen at 3 different Wild Things.

Gymnast

"Power-swing from three bars"

You will unlock this on the very first level that you play. You will be required to cross 3 branches by swinging across them. Once across all 3 the achievement will unlock.

Captain

"Complete a ride with Carol without crashing"

This is easily done on the first mission where your required to ride on the back of Carol. While riding just avoid trees and duck under & jump over trees. Once you are finished with the riding section the achievement will pop.

Commodore
"Complete a Sailing mission without crashing"

This is easily done on the first mission where you are found in a sailboat. Simply avoid all the sides of the canyon and when you get attacked by the darkness or get caught in a whirl pool simply go Left & Right on the Right Joy Stick.
But if you do happen to get the boat hit don't worry because as long as you don't destroy the entire boat & kill yourself then it will unlock.

Glass Houses

"Start a Dirt Clod Fight with multiple Wild Things"

When your in the Village you can find a pile of rocks that are laying around. Pick one up and toss it at any of the Wild Things. Once done they will start to throw things at you. Now just run behind another Wild Thing that's not throwing anything and once it's hit by the rock of the other Wild Thing the achievement will unlock.

Last edited by Y0UNIK0RN; 10-20-2009 at 01:50 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:48 PM   #4
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard

Follow the Bull
Complete 'Arrival'

This is the first chapter in the game and is very straight forward. It's basically a training level where you will learn the ropes of the game. Your objective is to follow Bull to the Wild Thing hideout. Once done enjoy the first cinematic of the game!

Explore the Island
Complete 'Road to Nowhere'

In this level you will be following Carol around while he try's to test you to see if your wild enough to become a Wild Thing. It's a simple level with some new things in it. The end of the level is located when you see a portal. This is also the first level that you get to ride Carol on. So go for the achievement requiring you to not crash on Carols back, on this level.

Escape the Cave 20

Complete 'The Cave'

In this level Douglas and Alexander will trick you into entering a cave which is filled with the Shadow Creatures. The level is long and has your first flying sections. Over all a short and easy level.

Plug the Rifts 20

Complete 'Canyon River'

This is the first level you are able to sail in. You start off sailing so play smart if you want the achievement for not crashing. You can break pieces of the boat off but don't destroy the whole thing. Once that section is done you will follow Carol to a huge chunk of darkness flowing in the river. It's your job to take it out.

Rescue Ira 30

Complete 'Seasick'

Not much to say about this level except that it is very short but your job is to rescue Ira from the darkness. Follow KW to him and have fun fighting the darkness!

Go to Nowhere 30

Complete 'Rebellion'

On this level you will attacked by Judith and Douglas. You and KW will run through while she try's to protect you. There's a lot of Clod dodging and fighting Beatles along with Flying parts so enjoy. It is very easy, but once at the end be ready to face a double Shadow battle to save Judith and Douglas.

Survive the destruction 30

Complete 'Crumbling Island'

After the last level you are made King of the Wild Things due to you saving everyone. But it does not last long when you find that the world is being consumed by darkness and that the moon is closing in on earth. It's your job to get home safely after finding this out.

Find a new Island 40

Complete 'Old Willow'

This level starts you on the back of Carol. At the start you are given the option of choosing a path while on Carol either way you choose you will again come up to a second split pathway either way you have to redo this part later. Once the ride is over you will climb a mountain and enter the giant Firefly hive. It's your duty to get to the top and find another island!

Reach the Ocean 40

Complete 'Setting Sail'

This level starts you off on foot. Just continue you through the level looking for an area to set sail because your job is to get to the other island. Once you are on the boat get ready for an awesome sailing sequence & be sure not to crash.

Find Alexander 50

Complete 'Below the Roots'

Second to last level. This level will require you to follow Alexander to try and figure out what he is up too. The level is over all pretty easy with a ton of caves and a lot of firefly's. Once this level is over with enjoy the scene with Alexander where you get to see part of Max's room.

Leap to the Moon 50

Complete 'A Trip to the Moon'

Last level of the game and it's the hardest one, which still means nothing considering the game is pretty easy. This one has a lot of weird vine climbing & a ton of Shadow Creature killing. Your Wild Things will get caught in a ton of oblivion traps so remember to block a lot and lanterns are always there to help. Once done you will watch a scene and complete the game congratulations!

Last edited by Y0UNIK0RN; 10-15-2009 at 02:16 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:08 PM   #5
STARINFLAMES21

STARINFLAMES21's Gamercard
Hey guys I have never heard of this game but I seem quite interested is it worth it? At least the achievements looks easy but I play most games for more than just achivements I wonder is the story good and worth it?
STARINFLAMES21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:26 AM   #6
dillon

xxGODZ SNIPERxx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by House of El View Post
well i finished the game yesterday getting all the achievements.except 1 of'em beat it on hard .

why dont you finish the guide .the game is easy enough to just fill in your blanks .

if its not done by tomorrow im gonna do my own guide and its gonna rock yours through the roof

Wow maybe he actually has a job and works??? And good job posting when he still has more of his guide. Just delete your freaking post. or you can make your own guide which will probably look like this

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=24637

R.I.P. CrustyDirtDemon

dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:35 AM   #7
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dillon View Post
Wow maybe he actually has a job and works??? And good job posting when he still has more of his guide. Just delete your freaking post. or you can make your own guide which will probably look like this

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=24637

lol thank you, really he made it sound like I was to dumb to finish this easy game. When in reality yesterday at work we had a huge investigation where everyone had to come in and get interrogated by like 20 cops & a special investigator for stealing $10,000 worth of product from our store. We could not leave for 12 hours until someone confessed to it. Waste of my life. But, finally it's up and ready.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:37 AM   #8
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by STARINFLAMES21 View Post
Hey guys I have never heard of this game but I seem quite interested is it worth it? At least the achievements looks easy but I play most games for more than just achivements I wonder is the story good and worth it?
It's worth a go, it's easy and pretty fun.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:20 AM   #9
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard
Quote:
well i finished the game yesterday getting all the achievements.except 1 of'em beat it on hard .

why dont you finish the guide .the game is easy enough to just fill in your blanks .

if its not done by tomorrow im gonna do my own guide and its gonna rock yours through the roof
Honestly why bother posting?

Why must you assume that a guide needs to be posted in hours of the game being out? Unlike you I actually want to put effort into the guide to make it good not rush it at your command. Patients grass hopper.

Also don't be rude everyone is entitled to write a guide. But if you are going to post in someone's guide don't be rude about it. Instead give some pointers to either help or fix things. Saying "I'm going to do my own guide and its going to rock yours through the roof" is a waste of a post. Don't be rude to your fellow x360a members.
Old 10-15-2009, 04:02 AM   #10
House of El

Super Slayin 4's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yea ok you got it finished . your beginning post states "PLEASE DONT WRITE A GUIDE YOU GUYS, I WANNA WRITE THIS ONE" anyone can write a guide if they want .who r u to tell people not too. and i wasnt bashing you on not finishing it ,just a little humor .i guess you take things way to seriously .

and nobody needs to know what goes on in your work place .Oh no there was like 20 cops and we all got questioned about someone stealing 10k worth of stuff ,who gives a shit i know i dont.

nice job by the way on the guide .

House of El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:52 AM   #11
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard
Quote:
Yea ok you got it finished . your beginning post states "PLEASE DONT WRITE A GUIDE YOU GUYS, I WANNA WRITE THIS ONE" anyone can write a guide if they want .who r u to tell people not too. and i wasnt bashing you on not finishing it ,just a little humor .i guess you take things way to seriously .

and nobody needs to know what goes on in your work place .Oh no there was like 20 cops and we all got questioned about someone stealing 10k worth of stuff ,who gives a shit i know i dont.

nice job by the way on the guide .
Did you happen to read where I said anyone is welcome to write a guide in the last post I just made? I simply asked if people could hold out because I wanted to make sure a bad guide was not made. & if your trying to be humorous then show it instead of sounding like a dick.

& me sharing what happened in my work place was to the other member that's why I quoted him. You didn't have to take the time to read it but you did so don't give me crap about sharing that.

& thanks
Old 10-16-2009, 02:36 AM   #12
skatemore

hostile carrot's Gamercard
I might pick this one up.

Can someone compare the collectibles in this game to another game for me so I know what to expect?

Are they like Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs?

skatemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:45 AM   #13
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by skatemore View Post
I might pick this one up.

Can someone compare the collectibles in this game to another game for me so I know what to expect?

Are they like Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs?
Can't think of one off the top of my head but it's very easy. After finishing the game once you will already have collected most of them by doing nothing. So going back and finishing them off is really easy considering you can unlock cheats & it tells you how many your missing on each level.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:47 AM   #14
QuasidodoJr

QuasidodoJr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club
I can't find 2 of the geostones in the Village. If anyone can help with those, I'd greatly appreciate it. It would have to be 2 that aren't easily found. I have collected all of them from smashing items and from watering plants. I traveled completely across the village four times, now. No luck. Either my game has glitched, or these two are just hidden very well.
QuasidodoJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:48 PM   #15
skatemore

hostile carrot's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0UNIK0RN View Post
Can't think of one off the top of my head but it's very easy. After finishing the game once you will already have collected most of them by doing nothing. So going back and finishing them off is really easy considering you can unlock cheats & it tells you how many your missing on each level.

Awesome!

I just added this to my games to get list (its longgg, hahaha).

Thanks!

skatemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #16
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasidodoJr View Post
I can't find 2 of the geostones in the Village. If anyone can help with those, I'd greatly appreciate it. It would have to be 2 that aren't easily found. I have collected all of them from smashing items and from watering plants. I traveled completely across the village four times, now. No luck. Either my game has glitched, or these two are just hidden very well.
Same happened with me, I had 2 I could not find, but what I do remember is they were on the side of the village where the tent was. 1 was up where the skull garden was.
Old 10-17-2009, 04:48 PM   #17
Elvia

Doll of War's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Great guide! You got it up quick, despite what that other person said. Cheers mate.
Elvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 04:51 PM   #18
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia View Post
Great guide! You got it up quick, despite what that other person said. Cheers mate.
Thank you!
Old 10-18-2009, 06:52 AM   #19
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Guide looks pretty solid. I'll have this game sometime next and will be using it along the way.

Also, try and edit your posts instead of triple posting (posts 7-9), Just causes clutter.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:03 AM   #20
dillon

xxGODZ SNIPERxx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Great Guide, needs a sticky. And for the Three Square Meals Alexander counts for the achievement, he just headbutted me and i got it.

R.I.P. CrustyDirtDemon

dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:49 AM   #21
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filter X 2007 View Post
Guide looks pretty solid. I'll have this game sometime next and will be using it along the way.

Also, try and edit your posts instead of triple posting (posts 7-9), Just causes clutter.
Thank you! & yes sir will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillon View Post
Great Guide, needs a sticky. And for the Three Square Meals Alexander counts for the achievement, he just headbutted me and i got it.

Thank you I will edit that.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:22 AM   #22
ApochWeiss

Send a message via AIM to ApochWeiss

Apoch x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I love it when people go into game guides and tear the guy making it a new one because they have a life outside their 360 Hence why the two guides I did were on obscure games, NOBODY will harass me over it not being complete then! Only one prick who pointed out an error that I pointed out as well in the one guide. Oh well.

Anyhow, great guide and don't let the dick comments derail you. Looks nice. Saw this at Blockbuster and rented it, figured a) it'll keep me entertained now that I finished Lucidity and Brutal Legend is out of stock and b) hey, easy 1000, get it done in 48 hours. Clearly the latter won't happen (left the 360 at home, so I'll finish it up Wednesday I guess), but definitely going to use the guide to make sure I get everything I need in each stage before moving on.

Already missed 3 skulls on the 1st stage. I was tired when I played so, I'll chock it up to that...

Now with film and game reviews (just for fun)!

ApochWeiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:27 AM   #23
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApochWeiss View Post
I love it when people go into game guides and tear the guy making it a new one because they have a life outside their 360 Hence why the two guides I did were on obscure games, NOBODY will harass me over it not being complete then! Only one prick who pointed out an error that I pointed out as well in the one guide. Oh well.

Anyhow, great guide and don't let the dick comments derail you. Looks nice. Saw this at Blockbuster and rented it, figured a) it'll keep me entertained now that I finished Lucidity and Brutal Legend is out of stock and b) hey, easy 1000, get it done in 48 hours. Clearly the latter won't happen (left the 360 at home, so I'll finish it up Wednesday I guess), but definitely going to use the guide to make sure I get everything I need in each stage before moving on.

Already missed 3 skulls on the 1st stage. I was tired when I played so, I'll chock it up to that...
Yeah not sure if one of the skulls you missed was this one but after the star crashes into the earth you go around the corner. Then you see a hole in the wall where you have to walk in between to get a cut scene. There's a skull just before this hole that escaped me every time I went through it.

& thank you I don't even care about all this mess lol. With people being rude to guide makers. I mean you can hate us but in the end we are trying to help you to begin with. It's almost like most people think we owe them something.

& thank you for the compliment.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:12 PM   #24
DrManhattan

MrBojangles esq's Gamercard
This whole achievement guide has been a huge help...ive been taking in every but of this game and it is very very cool
DrManhattan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:23 AM   #25
dorkzilla123

Send a message via AIM to dorkzilla123 Send a message via Yahoo to dorkzilla123

dorkzilla123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Great guide. Screw that other guy.

I'm getting ready to start this game and I was just wondering if there's a way to find out which level you're missing collectibles? I know about the cheats but I don't wanna have to go through each level looking. Thanks.

Total Complete: 64 (44 retail, 16 arcade & 4 WP7)
dorkzilla123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:36 AM   #26
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkzilla123 View Post
Great guide. Screw that other guy.

I'm getting ready to start this game and I was just wondering if there's a way to find out which level you're missing collectibles? I know about the cheats but I don't wanna have to go through each level looking. Thanks.
Well when you start a level it lets you know how many is in that level, and after you beat the game you can scan over levels and replay them and before you start the level on that same screen it shows how many your missing.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:39 AM   #27
uhchevmnts101
Banned User

Theres 2 stars in the village that I cant get to. One is surrounded by an electric force field and the other is hidden behind some rocks on a high ledge. I noticed there is a rock pile outside of the one hidden behind the rocks. Do I use those to break the rock wall?
uhchevmnts101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:34 PM   #28
PSonic

PSonic's Gamercard
Thanks for putting this guide together. Well done!

Last edited by PSonic; 10-24-2009 at 07:43 PM.
PSonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:33 AM   #29
MaximDane

Protocol Droid's Gamercard
Think this guide is a good example of a well done and well thought out guide..... Thanks for a very well made and clear guide...
MaximDane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:07 AM   #30
DiCaprio

HugeDiCaprioFan's Gamercard
Nice guide! I liked the pics you used to intro each section. I just picked up the game so hopefully all the stuff to find won't be too time consuming.