PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Where the Wild Things Are
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-07-2012, 10:50 AM   #61
Graivul

Heroic Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide, was actually quite fun, reminded me of a re-skinned tomb raider in places lol. Easy thousand and fun for a while too

Graivul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:22 PM   #62
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide. It is very good and thorough. My only complain is the way you treat collectibles. While they are quite easy to find, there are 515 of them, and even if you miss say, 1 out of 10 of them, that is still 51 collectibles. It cant be easy to have to go back through levels looks for what you missed. I didnt try the geode cheat though. Personally after I thought I completed the first level thoroughly and missed 7 collectibles, I then started using a collectible guide, which is very tedious since there are so many collectibles.

Dont have any real suggestions for the guide. I think 3/10 is fair. The only hard achievements are the ones where you have to beat scenes without dying. Otherwise this is a 2/10. The 8-10 hours was spot on for me, using the collectible guide. I guess reading it and playing might slow me down, but if you were using a guide I feel you would likely have to replay every level to mop up collectibles.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 125 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:49 PM   #63
waxc3

waxc3's Gamercard
This is not as simple you boast it to be.

da da da dahh! bitchpudding!
waxc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:13 AM   #64
1mpr3gn4t0r

I lol'ed at the guide when it said "kill the big shocking Beatles". I hope you meant beetles, and The Beatles!
1mpr3gn4t0r is offline   Reply With Quote