PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-15-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
BrassBallz
Banned User

Sixgun Samurai's Gamercard
How do you get gold on Juma-9 Mission 6 Kul Teska?

How do you get gold on Juma-9 Mission 6 Kul Teska? You get 0 points for this mission and I never died and did it in 7:19 and still get a Bronze. What is required to get a Gold?
BrassBallz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:02 PM   #2
Darth Nightwing

Darth Nightwing's Gamercard
I believe its based on time.

My best is a silver on it and that was 5 min 15 sec. It's a pain in the @ss because you have to beat him while his down and he seems to go through the same routine.

Darth Nightwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:29 PM   #3
tjhuss

rileymartin WTD's Gamercard
It is time based.

Gold < 180 sec
Platinum < 90 sec

There are 5 levels with timers all with the same Gold/Plat requirement.

This one.
Act 2 - Its a Trap
Act 2 - Scrapyard Scrap
Act 3 - Old Friends
Act 3 - Old Enemies
tjhuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:45 PM   #4
Darth Nightwing

Darth Nightwing's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjhuss View Post
It is time based.

Gold < 180 sec
Platinum < 90 sec

There are 5 levels with timers all with the same Gold/Plat requirement.

This one.
Act 2 - Its a Trap
Act 2 - Scrapyard Scrap
Act 3 - Old Friends
Act 3 - Old Enemies
3 mins to beat it. Any advise on how to do get it done quick?

Darth Nightwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:28 PM   #5
BrassBallz
Banned User

Sixgun Samurai's Gamercard
Frankly I don't see how that's possible solo.
BrassBallz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:35 PM   #6
AWing Pilot

is there anyway to get him to come down for attack rather then wait for the mines or his missiles? it take over 4 mins waiting for his pattern of attacks.
AWing Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 08:49 AM   #7
ll T3CH N1NE ll

platinum on scrapyard scrap

thanks for the heads up. i thought it was a glitch. 0 points!!! WTF! lol
i got it in 145 seconds (2 min 25 sec) and got platinum. i'm guessing 2:30 is the platinum time? this was in scrapyard scrap.

unlock "ultimate lightsaber" and "extra damage" and be sure to turn them on right at the beginning of both the jedi and clone attacks, respectively.

oh and "big head mode" helps too!
ll T3CH N1NE ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:14 PM   #8
J_Bumb55

J Bumb55's Gamercard
These tips have helped a lot as I got a time of 2:30 on Ryloth and got the gold. However the last mission i need at least a gold on is beating Teska on Jumba 9 and keep getting silver. Any ideas to make it quicker? Best time so far is 4:44. This is driving me nuts.

J_Bumb55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:26 PM   #9
KiElJM

KiElJM's Gamercard
Kul teska gold medal levels

The only way to do these is with two players. One player simply cannot do the required damage quick enough. Get someone to help you and make sure both players have activated "Extra Damage" and "Ultimate Lightsaber" from the Cheats menu. After doing this you should have no problem.
KiElJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:03 AM   #10
J_Bumb55

J Bumb55's Gamercard
Nuff said. Got it done and over with all 1000 points to boot. 2 players is the way to go. Got it on the first try

J_Bumb55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:20 AM   #11
ll T3CH N1NE ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiElJM View Post
The only way to do these is with two players. One player simply cannot do the required damage quick enough.
I got gold on juma-9 mission 6 in 4:34 by myself, just to let you know it is possible.

and on behpour mission 9 i got platinum in a time of 3:10. so there are different time requirements for different levels. 90G FTW!
ll T3CH N1NE ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:24 AM   #12
xOoverSoulx

Ooversoul's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I can confirm that this works I got gold on juma-9 mission 6 with a time of 4:40
xOoverSoulx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:46 PM   #13
MCSS Aerocoupe

MCSS Aerocoupe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiElJM View Post
The only way to do these is with two players. One player simply cannot do the required damage quick enough. Get someone to help you and make sure both players have activated "Extra Damage" and "Ultimate Lightsaber" from the Cheats menu. After doing this you should have no problem.
WRONG! I got at least gold on every single mission solo, so you can get gold on every boss fight by yourself. Just make sure you have Extra Damage and Ultimate Lightsaber purchased and turned on. The trick (if I am remembering the level correctly...) to Juma-9 mission #6 - My Name is Kul Teska is to use force push on the chameleon droids to push them into him, go ape-$&!t on him when he is down, then push his missiles back to him, go ape-$&!t on him when he is down, and finally push boxes at him as soon as he throws one at you (guard down).

It took me 2 or 3 tries I think...
MCSS Aerocoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 01:18 PM   #14
kestrel

Darth Kestrel's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCSS Aerocoupe View Post
WRONG! I got at least gold on every single mission solo, so you can get gold on every boss fight by yourself. Just make sure you have Extra Damage and Ultimate Lightsaber purchased and turned on. The trick (if I am remembering the level correctly...) to Juma-9 mission #6 - My Name is Kul Teska is to use force push on the chameleon droids to push them into him, go ape-$&!t on him when he is down, then push his missiles back to him, go ape-$&!t on him when he is down, and finally push boxes at him as soon as he throws one at you (guard down).

Thanks, Aerocoupe. This method worked for me. Got gold in 4:34.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:41 PM   #15
blade_pkr

blade PKR's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCSS Aerocoupe View Post

I swear to god i have got the platinum medal for this battle, i used the above method along with the extra damage cheat and ultimate saber, i dodge the box when he threw it and pressed up + Y to send a box back at him, i did the mission in about 3:23 - 3:30...
blade_pkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:51 AM   #16
Starz 007

Starz 007's Gamercard
The big head cheat made a huge difference for me because my light saber accuracy went up. I would definitely recommend the following cheats:
Big Head
Extreme Damage
Ultimate Light Sabre
Starz 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:52 PM   #17
Tobias Drake

Tobias Drake's Gamercard
I just got Platinum on this in single player.

The trick is to watch how many phases he goes through. In the first stage of the fight, his pattern is to whip-launch himself three times, then fireball tackle three times, then fire his minigun, and then he activates the chameleons to drop the bombs. He opens at the minigun phase, so the first part should come quickly.

Ultimate Lightsaber and Extra Damage, like everyone else is saying. MAKE SURE YOU BEAT THIS PHASE IN ONLY TWO REPETITIONS. This is the most time-consuming pattern in the fight. If you can't take him down in two repetitions, restart, because your Platinum just became hopeless.

The next phase of the fight, he throws a floor panel, then fires his laser, then throws another floor panel, before firing rockets. Reflect the rockets back at him, then start swinging when he's down. Beat THIS phase in three repetitions.

After that, he goes to the window and starts throwing boxes at you. He is invulnerable while he's attacking, so just focus on dodging his box, then send boxes back his way until he whips another one.

My clear time was 3:53 doing this. It IS possible. You just have to beat him in the minimal amount of repetitions possible.
Tobias Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:10 AM   #18
harrymcback

HarryMcBack's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias Drake View Post
I just got Platinum on this in single player.

My clear time was 3:53 doing this. It IS possible. You just have to beat him in the minimal amount of repetitions possible.
I got the exact same time on single player. I kept running through him during the first phase so it was taking me more than two patterns to remove the yellow health. Switched to Kit Fisto with Big Head and that helped.
harrymcback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 02:06 AM   #19
letum

L3tum's Gamercard
How does the big head cheat help?
letum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:30 AM   #20
Pedle Zelnip

No big heads, just extra damage + super lightsaber. Used Kit Fisto for myself (he works wayyy better than Ahsoka). Did first wave in 2 iterations, the 2nd wave in 2, and then stood at the top. When he'd throw I'd stand still blocking, then right after his block hit, I'd force stuff back at him (when he taunts you). Ended at 4:09, good enough for platinum. The time before I got 4:54 and ended up with silver.
Pedle Zelnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:04 PM   #21
Tynstar

General Tynstar's Gamercard
Thank you for the help I just got Platinum in 3:55 with Fisto and Plo.
Tynstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:07 AM   #22
swann5150

swanny5150's Gamercard
Thanks for the tips. Just got it 4:13 solo.
swann5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:02 PM   #23
stevesolaris

stevesolaris's Gamercard
i too single player gold kul teska did destroy!
stevesolaris is offline   Reply With Quote