PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Card and Board > Trivial Pursuit
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-16-2009, 07:56 PM   #1
CanuckLefty

canucklefty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Facts and Friends help

I have yet to unlock "Win all wedges in a game" and "Win all wedges by betting". I thought I had them both today, but they didn't unlock.

My gamer profile was the second player, P1 was first. We shared Controller 1. Thoughts?
Old 10-19-2009, 12:34 AM   #2
krillgar

krillgar's Gamercard
I dunno, but I'm having real problems with the Get all Wedges by betting. I've played 4 games trying for it and it's not working.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:15 PM   #3
Method

Method x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   x360a Representer   Road Map - Emerald   PAX Meet 2010   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
I was always P1 with the second player as P2 and we shared a controller, this probably doesn't matter, just sharing that. Now to win all wedges by betting you have to do the following:

Answering a question right will get you two points for that category. After that you have to bet correctly (yes/no) as to whether the other player will answer his questions right. You have to do this twice as each correct bet is worth 1 point. Just make sure that you don't win a wedge by answering a question correctly (NOTE: "I know it" does not count as a bet). In other words you have to purposely guess wrong with your main profile to ensure you only get wedges through betting.

Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:11 PM   #4
krillgar

krillgar's Gamercard
I've tried that 4 times now, and it's still not unlocking the achievement for me. I hope this isn't bugged. I wanna get rid of this with the full 1k.